GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed this but is SAR out looking for Noah tonight? This poor kid......just hang on little man, help is trying to find you!!!

How would you describe the "chargers jersey"? And did I read somewhere a "starters" jersey? Is that different somehow?

How would you describe the "chargers jersey"? And did I read somewhere a "starters" jersey? Is that different somehow?

I would think it is a starter brand chargers jersey for the football team

from the facebook:
Help Find Missing Noah Thomas
5 hrs ·

As everyone goes to bed tonight say an extra prayers for our buddy Noah. You would absolutely love him if you knew him. Hes so silly..he loves to ride his bike & play outside.. he has the cutest giggle..silly little giggle.. he is a character. We miss Noah & are praying with everything in us they find him safe & sound. Noah..wherever you are.. you have thousands of people that are praying & thinking of you..stay strong..stay warm.. they will find you. WE MISS & LOVE YOU NOAH!!! As soon as you come home..we will have another bonfire & smores. I remember the first night we had smores with you..you was a sticky little boy. You will be home buddy. God please watch over Noah tonight..this is so hard..please give him the strength & give us the strength as well. We need you lord.. we all do.

Sad to see Noah's still missing.

I hope and pray that today is the day little Noah is found.
I can't believe a little one can just disappear, without a trace, very scary!

I don't cry much anymore-spent my 20's years crying-but I am about to break down for this kid.

I was hoping to wake up to good news this morning. Poor little guy - where are you Noah???

Have they checked with cadaver dogs around his house and vicinity? I pray they find this little boy safe soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat