GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "other child" theory is starting to make sense. A lot of things make sense if this was that kind of accident. This is such a tough one on the heart.

I hate them also. I realized my heart is pounding with every tweet and update that is posted.

Yes mine is too! I wear a fit bit and I'm officially in fat burn zone!! I hate the waiting game, and if someone is responsible for this I hope they are swiftly brought to justice. For it to be a tip just makes my mind go to so many dark places!

The details of what he was found with haven't been released. The NCMEC page mentioned a tin of pokemon cards in the description IIRC.

The pokemon tin info was fairly recent as well. I wonder if one of the neighboring kids saw him outside with the tin? JMO

I would like to know the original source who mentioned the "other child" at the beginning of this investigation. Was it a family member, neighbor, landlord, etc...? Who put that information out there?

The "other child" theory is starting to make sense. A lot of things make sense if this was that kind of accident. This is such a tough one on the heart.

The "other child" theory does work. However, I'm not sure it has ever been verified that there was another child? That said, hardly anything has been verified so far.

If the other child was a lot older than Noah (old enough to be able to perhaps unbolt a septic tank lid), would he really be hanging around with a 5 year old? If the child was much nearer Noah's age, then that leaves 2 unattended very young children out that morning. At what age would one expect a child to be allowed out and about unattended? Because the older the child, I think the less likely to be playing with Noah.

I know all children are different, but if a 5 year old fell into a hole very close to his home, wouldn't most children's instinct be to knock on the door and get his mum? Or someone to help? Wouldn't they make a noise and shout?

My son would make a ton of noise, yes. But I wouldn't have at that age. I would have retreated into myself...I know because I did in response to a traumatic event. I can see a 6 and 5 year old playing, even 7 and 5. Noah is a good size for a 5 year old (as an idea, my son is 42 inches and 40 lbs at 5.5 years old) so perhaps older kids would play, who knows?

I taught for 33 years and most of that time in elementary school. I don't find it odd for a child that might be a couple of years older to play with a younger child especially if the other child was also into the Pokemon cards. When we first moved to where I live now my son was 8. There were no other boys his age. He did occasionally play with a couple of boys that were 2 years older that lived a couple of houses away.

I guess it depends how old the other child is (if there is one),
I can see a young child around Noah's age being scared, crying and running home. I would think they would tell someone though.
An older child, old enough to know they could be in trouble here, panics and runs off. But might not want to tell anyone at first as they don't know what will happen to them. Eventually, they may tell someone when they need help.

Outside, playing with an older kid, they go explore, Noah falls in, the older kid panics and puts the lid back, runs home to the parents and after some time confesses to what happened?
This does make sense to me.

I found it odd that the sheriff kept asking for any information on Noah's habits and information from people who knew him. Who would know him better than his family and probably his teachers? Jmo

I wonder if the tip was that he likes to look into the septic tank.

Coming out of lurkdom to agree that the other child scenario seems to be a possibility now, with a tragic accident occurring. I just find it hard to believe anyone would keep this a secret and not run for help or even start freaking out when it first happened, which would surely have brought adults to the scene. Since neither scenario occurred, I wonder just how much older this other child was , and just how valuable/ appealing these Pokemon cards are..... A horrible thought to ponder, but kids have done horrible things.... For stupid reasons ...And at very young ages....

IF he drowned from an accidental death in the septic............I would think it would be said after autopsy.
Didn't they say in a tweeter that waiting on something?
Tox results maybe? what else?

PTSD will follow allot of people who recovered this babies body. Bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67