GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah might have played youth ball for a team, or some other activity. Small community might have known him that way.

I saw a pic of him on help hind Noah page in a batman shirt with 2 boys, might have been a youth gathering

Hope I'm allowed to say that if not Mods please delete

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We can see by the mobile home they were not wealthy people. They both worked to provide for their children. Noah probably did have opportunities to take advantage of programs offered for underprivileged kids through the police department, schools, church, and other services.

Looking at Noah's photos, he looked like a normal and healthy 5 year old boy. I bet he loved to play ball and hang out with his buddies. I am sure his mates will miss him very much.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_74fbb377-0abc-5239-b6e8-8416860ac53c.html

They have remained secluded, but the Roanoke Times reported that Noah’s aunt and uncle, Katherine Ide and Jason Thomas, spoke at a news conference Thursday.

“You don’t get into a septic tank by accident. Someone’s going to pay,” Thomas said.

Ide said that her nephew was outgoing, had a great laugh and was best buddies with his dad.

Davis repeatedly said Thursday that Noah’s parents, Ashley Jennifer White, 31, and Paul Raymond Thomas, 32, were “extremely distraught.”

Authorities say Noah was watching cartoons Sunday morning when his mother decided to take a nap with her baby.

When she awoke a couple of hours later, Noah was missing

So it appears that the aunt and uncle seem to think someone put him there...but they may be speculating as much as anyone.

I noticed nothing new on he help find Noah facebook either not a peep.............

breaks my heart and I never knew any of these children we search for on this site. Beautiful children full of potential, so sad.

"I have long believed that the parents have a duty to advocate on behalf of their missing children. Even if you are paralyzed by grief and fear it is important to find the strength within to be there for your child. You want to get the public invested and you want to ensure that law enforcement maintains an aggressive and active investigation." From Mark Klaas

Sure, and since Mark feels one way and other equally grieving and innocent parents of murdered children feel the opposite way, then it's a good example of how you can't judge guilt or the quality of grief by which path the parents choose and which path they feel is the best form of advocacy.

I believe I read here on WS that the mother works nights... not sure if that has been verified.

For me, a nap is something which lasts around 20 minutes, not 2 hours.

Sleeping from around 8.00am to 10.30am is just, that: "sleeping". Not napping. And sleeping in a different room to the one your child is in, does mean that he/she is unsupervised, and is a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

I know some people were saying its no different to a parent sleeping at night, when you wouldn't know if your child woke up and went outside - but the difference is, your child is more likely to sleep at night after being active all day. And another difference is, when you go to bed, your child is already asleep. A child who has only been up for a couple of hours, and who is left to roam the house whilst you are sleeping in another room, is far more likely to meet an accident, than a child who unexpectedly wakes up in the night. In my opinion.

Question:
How soon was the FBI brought in? And do you all think that LE could have possibly botched the initial investigation, or do you think they suspected a parent all along and had to act mysterious? The whole delay in offering a reward, looking at the septic initially and dismissing it?

I am not that familiar with missing children investigations. Were the actions of LE consistent with missing children investigations? Thank you.
Right up until they got the tip to check an area within feet of Noah's front door to find him...it was a normal investigation. The delay in reward was more due to the thought Noah had wandered off on his own and was not abducted, imo. The FBI is often called in very quickly because they offer federal resources to the smaller and often inadequate departments. Their labs and expertise are at their disposal to move the case forward. They have many avenues to utilize where local departments are quite limited due to cost and backlog even.

Every missing person case is worked on two different parallel investigations. They will run a criminal investigation while working the theory the person is missing for non-criminal reasons (runaway, walkaway, etc). They will check into backgrounds of the family, the friends, and people associated to get a handle on who they are dealing with in the situation. They will keep a low profile of what is going on behind the scenes, but continue to process anything they feel is going to lead them to the truth. If it ends up the missing person is found without harm, they simply chalk it up to being thorough. However, if not...they are far ahead of the game with the ability to switch tracks with the investigation.

I think most of us feel the lack of urgency to drain the septic tank initially was a huge mistake. They sent divers into a pond nearby, but failed to recognize the most significant place to search for a little boy in his own yard. I don't see how LE is going to ever justify this mistake, but I am certain they feel horrid about overlooking it and extending the grief for everyone involved.

I agree with Clu: if it was clearly an accident we would all know and it would have been announced. Because this search came from a tip, and LE had already search the property so many times, it is a death investigation.

Does anyone know if cadaver dogs were called in and when?Where did they hit on? Just where he was found or other areas in or around or a little further of the property.
I read where they called in "air track" dogs not cadaver dogs to search for Noah. As far as I have seen, no cadaver dogs were used.

I think most of us feel the lack of urgency to drain the septic tank initially was a huge mistake. They sent divers into a pond nearby, but failed to recognize the most significant place to search for a little boy in his own yard. I don't see how LE is going to ever justify this mistake, but I am certain they feel horrid about overlooking it and extending the grief for everyone involved.

If the tank opening did not appear disturbed or the sod was replaced carefully/seamlessly, I think it makes sense that they concentrated on the pond and the "walk away". Early on, there were reports of other children. I am not sure that the most compelling place to search would have been the tank if no signs of disturbance were noted. LE had a difficult job here. The family appears to have been unknown to them as abusers. It appears others see them as a loving family. No foul play seemed right. Then, came the inconsistencies in the stories-- time last seen/checked on, Pokemon card tin. Little bits that begin to add up. I am not sure they have to justify this.

Just waiting on LE to provide more information, the wait until Monday seems so long. I have so many questions, thoughts, ideas, opinions, but it's probably best we wait until LE gives us answers.

What is a death investigation?
A death investigation is a process whereby a coroner or forensic pathologist seeks to understand how and why a person died. A coroner or forensic pathologist must answer five questions when investigating a death:
Who (identity of the deceased)
When (date of death)
Where (location of death)
How (medical cause of death)
By what means (natural causes, accident, homicide, suicide or undetermined)
Information may be obtained from several sources including, but not limited to family, co-workers, neighbours, doctors, hospital records, police and other emergency service workers. Contact with family is vital as they often have important information that can aid the investigation.

I had to google Death investigation...............

If the tank opening did not appear disturbed or the sod was replaced carefully/seamlessly, I think it makes sense that they concentrated on the pond and the "walk away". Early on, there were reports of other children. I am not sure that the most compelling place to search would have been the tank if no signs of disturbance were noted. LE had a difficult job here. The family appears to have been unknown to them as abusers. It appears others see them as a loving family. No foul play seemed right. Then, came the inconsistencies in the stories-- time last seen/checked on, Pokemon card tin. Little bits that begin to add up. I am not sure they have to justify this.
Time will tell. If they knew there was a septic tank and they didn't check it out enough to realize the sod (if indeed there was sod there) was somehow disturbed...they did not do their job, imo. The bottom line is...Noah was there and they overlooked it. Even if it was a muddy area, the signs of it being disturbed would be present, imo.

I am not going there with inconsistencies and the rest of it yet. Neither is LE. I will wait to see how this plays out and remain hopeful these parents are only victims not villains. (And what does the Pokemon card tin have to do with anything? It was reported to LE and put on the NCMEC flyer.)

Just waiting on LE to provide more information, the wait until Monday seems so long. I have so many questions, thoughts, ideas, opinions, but it's probably best we wait until LE gives us answers.

LE didn't say they would tell us anything Mon.................:( they said at the earliest.............I think it might be a couple days............

http://www.wsls.com/story/28605453/...friends-of-noah-thomas-react-to-disappearance

At around 1:12 a father states that Noah played on a basketball team.

Also in the pics posted above the video 4th pic going left to right, the driveway full of people and vehicles you can see the tan storage shed and the red building, very close to the road leading down to the mobile home. At least that's what the pic shows.

I believe this was on day 3 of Noah's reported missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

some of Noah's 'favorite' things? Spiderman boots, camo coat and Pokemon cards in a tin.................will they be found in his grave with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee