GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this morning about the Christopher Barrios rape/murder case in Brunswick Georgia. He was known to play outside a lot by himself. Most of the neighbors knew and liked him. He was a very friendly little guy. He was six years old. It turns out he was lured to another home close by and then raped and murdered by three adults in a home there. Iirc, they lured Christopher by offering him candy.

This case just crossed my mind for some reason this morning.

I've thought about Noah all weekend, then yesterday I came upon this article....Talk about scary.

Sorta O/T..How easy it is for a child to walk away~ If this has been shared, apologies for the repeat.

We wonder how Noah could have just walked away, well ask this 4 yr old little girl, who wanted a slushie!
She put on her coat and her boots and eventually ended up on a bus in Philly. Yes she unlocked the door
and walked out. Several articles...this is just one I will share. It is so scary and no charges are filed against
the parents. They said however they will be changing the locks on their door.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2015/03/girl_4_takes_3_am_bus_ride_alo.html

Now I would really really like to know, just what happen that morning and I would really like to know, the condition of the septic lid. Also, IF they really looked in the septic the first day, or would they just looking for a kid who wandered off and didn't think about it, until someone said, YOU need to look at that old septic tank, that had never been inspected since it had been put in...( was posted in news article from Roanoke Times reporter a few days ago, when they said Autopsy was completed).

Can anyone help me get a better visual idea (or show a pic) of the top/entrance of this type of tank? I'm only picturing a man hole sized cover - or the septic pipe at my house which is probably only 6 - 8 inches across. Thanks

Since they impounded the sewage truck to see what, if anything, else was in the tank with Noah, I was wondering if a possible scenario could be that Noah was playing around an unsecured opening with a toy, accidentally dropped it in, then went in after it with tragic results. It doesn't seem very likely, I must admit, but without knowing the condition of the sod that was supposed to be covering the lid, I guess anything is possible at this point.

As has been stated already, I do hope LE already has the answers and will let the public know what happened as soon as it's appropriate.

Internet crazies:

Family wrongly targeted in Noah Thomas social media backlash

RADFORD, Va. -

Imagine seeing your address wrongly posted online as belonging to someone else, and then seeing people make threats and say they're going to show up at your house.

That's the reality one woman and her family are facing in Radford.

The public outcry over the death of 5-year-old Noah Thomas has been strong. After a vulgar Facebook post went viral, some people are looking for revenge with the wrong information.

This mistake has Roni Boswell fearing for her life.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/fam...in-noah-thomas-social-media-backlash/32079740

This is why LE doesn't like SM! These are the type of internet crazies they get to deal with on any given case. Be sure to read the comment section because the crazy doesn't just stop with the story. Serial killer?! smh

I read it under comments under Find Noah face book
things get deleted fast there but admin said it

IMO if someone did harm Noah (which I am leaning towards) then my guess is he was put into the septic Saturday night. One would assume that police were watching the home after Noah was reported missing (could be wrong here). If this was done Sunday morning instead then that is pretty gutsy in broad daylight, especially if they took the time to remove the sod and replace it. The only thing that puts me on the fence about this is LE saying at a presser that they have video of the family at a store Sunday morning. But then again Sunday morning could mean "any time" after midnight. This whole thing has my mind spinning in circles :scared:

Assuming that the parents gave an accurate timeline. Something could have happened Sat. night.

That poor family!!!! I hope the hacker faces serious charges.

Internet crazies:

RADFORD, Va. -

Imagine seeing your address wrongly posted online as belonging to someone else, and then seeing people make threats and say they're going to show up at your house.

The public outcry over the death of 5-year-old Noah Thomas has been strong. After a vulgar Facebook post went viral, some people are looking for revenge with the wrong information.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/fam...in-noah-thomas-social-media-backlash/32079740

This is why LE doesn't like SM! These are the type of internet crazies they get to deal with on any given case. Be sure to read the comment section because the crazy doesn't just stop with the story. Serial killer?! smh

Internet crazies:

RADFORD, Va. -

Things like this really sadden me - that poor family. What is wrong with people? One of those commenters is completely out of control and just plain mean.

Just catching up...to find that nothing new has been released yet. I hope answers come soon for Noah's family and that all of the speculation can be put aside.

That poor family!!!! I hope the hacker faces serious charges.
It isn't just the hacker (but the hacker deserves to charged, if possible)! The person who decided to seek revenge on the man who was hacked should clearly face charges for putting out the wrong address as a way to incite people to carry out their anger in reality. So many levels of crazy in that story.

This is one reason I am against people picketing at a suspect's family's home and plastering their address all over the internet like Christina Morris' family has done in her case. People obviously do not understand what comes along with public awareness of a case.

@KSuri: Sheriff Office will update media on #NoahThomas case. I will let you all know as soon as I get it. @ABC13News

Another reporter for the roanoketimes

@CameronOAustin: Akers said there would be some information released today, but essentially said it was generic. No major break as of current. #NoahThomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KSuri: Sheriff Office will update media on #NoahThomas case. I will let you all know as soon as I get it. @ABC13News

@CameronOAustin: Akers said there would be some information released today, but essentially said it was generic. No major break as of current. #NoahThomas

What Cameron has posted on her Twitter about herself

New River Valley cops & court reporter for @roanoketimes, formerly editor @CollegiateTimes. cameron.austin [at] roanoke [dot] com

Checking in to see if any updates today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for these. This gives me pause: "No major break as of current" Is that code for homicide with no POI??? Surely they know whether it was accidental or not...

Thank you for these. This gives me pause: "No major break as of current" Is that code for homicide with no POI??? Surely they know whether it was accidental or not...

Strange wording for sure, maybe LE will release statement soon..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member