GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can finally post on this case. I was biting my fingers off for days.

arrested both parents,

Paul Thomas 2 counts of abuse & neglect of children
Ashley Thomas 2 counts of abuse & neg of children

No bond at this time

6 mo baby removed by Soc Services on Mon

I no access to link, please report.

TIA

But not arrested for murder? (Can't watch the presser, right now) Does that mean he fell in accidentally?

ugh I am at work and I can't hear anything but I can tell by the last posts this is not good and I am trying not to cry at work

They also charged Dad, though - so I think there is more to it than we have been made aware of.

I no access to link, please report.

TIA

Arrested today, for abuse and neglect of BOTH children. Autopsy is not yet complete and could take weeks, if not months. Cause of death will be critical information in this case. Not yet known. Evidence is still coming in. Coming in, in bits and pieces.

I bet you anything that once toxicology and other tests come back, the charges will be upgraded to murder. :(

They are charged with abuse and neglect of BOTH kids. :gaah:

My guess not being able to see the presser is that they have arrested them on what they could and additional charges may be pending the final test results they are waiting on. Poor Noah, he did not deserve this I am sick right now

I knew in my heart that he did not fall into the septic tank......so sad....fly high Noah! You have touched our hearts forever.

I knew from what Angel had told me, that those kids were NOT being taken care of. Can I say that now?

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member