GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That answers my unasked question then. :D I'm hopeless at time differences.. and I don't suppose I'm getting any housework done tonight now.

We are 5 hours in front, Alreetlike. Does that sound snooty lol, hope not!

The presser is at the sheriff's office instead of the airport. Maybe that's a good sign that we'll get some news.

Anyone else really annoyed by the Muller yogurt commercials after watching one for every video we have watched on WDBJ? Love that they stream live, but I can assure you I will never buy Muller fruit yogurt now, ever.

Apart from the obvious, what I'm hoping to hear is why, when everyone knew there was a septic tank in the garden of a missing child, did it take 5 days to properly check it.

People on social media were asking about them within hours of Noah going missing, and suggesting if the home had one, then that was where to look. I still can't believe LE didn't just drain it on day one to rule it out, even if they believed he had wandered off.

@SaveTheNextGirl: Representatives of PCSO, VSP, FBI and the Commonwealth Attorney is present for the presser #NoahThomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG!!! Arrested them both! I thought it was Paul, thought Ashley was covering for him. Baby was removed, this is why LE said they were monitoring them and the high presence of LE yesterday was watching them. I will call it now,drugs are probably involved, comments by friends upset, just saying.

They arrested Mom and Dad for abuse and neglect of children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member