GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People believe what they need to believe to get themselves through the day. And so many times they only see what they want to.

We all saw the photos of Noah. He did look happy and well cared for. Maybe the family didn't visit much, didn't know the daily life in the home. I know things about one of my relatives, that I live opposite, that her parents don't even know. And when it is worrisome things that involve her kids, they don't want to hear it either. So I have learned to keep my mouth shut. Maybe they cleaned up good, put on a face to the world. Or maybe the family just didn't want to believe what was in front of them.

Well, I lost that bet. Quite a turn of events in this case and they actually had new news. I am very saddened to hear of the arrests, but make no mistake that I stand behind their decision. They have the facts and I want to see justice done for Noah if they played a role in his death. I took up for them as long as LE presented them as victims, but now it is a different story. It is very sad to know the baby and Noah were both in jeopardy.

I was surprised to see Paul included in the arrest. If Paul was actually at work on Sunday something must have happened before, but what and when?

I am heartbroken all over again for Noah. He trusted them. He loved them dearly. Poor little fella. :(

I am heartbroken as well, and I certainly had hoped for the slim chance it wasn't the parents.
Now that the conversation can be opened up a little more...I am reminded of a case in KY where the parents had left liquid in a soda bottle that a small child drank from and it turned out to be the makings of meth. Yes they arrested the parents and others that were in the house at the time. The child died and the charges were upgraded to murder, once they had the tox screen back, however this child did not die right away, burnt the inside of the childs mouth... I am not sure exactly what tests they did to get that right away, but it was real soon after the child was taken to the ER the upgraded charges came.

So now, as it has been from the beginning its all about Noah and what ugliness came from that.
Makes me wonder, just what might have been in the baby's system, cuz you know as soon as they took that baby away on Monday, they did all kinds of test on her.

I wonder if the house was under surveillance and the parents were seen placing his body in the tank during dark hours? Why else wait 5 days after he disappeared? I can't see how LE would have waited that long. I also wonder if LE had already checked the septic. I wonder if there is a device in a septic system that alerts if the level inside the tank reaches near its maximum capacity?

A few minutes after Noah's body was found, maybe even before the press released it but neighbors were posting on FB sayin Noah's body was found in the septic, there were also neighbors who said that Ashley confessed that Noah died of a heroin overdose. They didn't say whether it was given to him or he got into it.

I think a lot of us put some weight into the rumors of the heroin since the rumors of him being found in the septic tank were right and from neighbors who were right there.

Also on the Find Noah FB page, one of the admins (I think) commented at that time Noah's body was discovered that it wasn't "how anyone thought it would turn out" Also said they were there Sunday & Monday and also said that they "never wouldve thought somebody would've done this to him".

Sounded like they knew it wasn't an accident from the moment he was found.

There was also a comment, from an uncle I think, about nobody being able to hurt Noah anymore, which made me think that people knew he'd been hurt previously.

That Paul Thomas is related to another murderer in the area. Edited to clarify: The article says there is no indication that he is related.

Yes, the article did say they were not related. Did anyone think they were?

My God in Heaven I don't even want to post what her charges are, you can just read them. http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

There's more info in this article than I've seen to date.

It sounds like to me he had wounds when found or the ME did x-rays and found old injuries that were never treated.

This is so heartbreaking to know what Noah endured in his short life here on Earth and yet when he was out and about around others he was a sweet happy kid. He was probably so glad to be out away from his mom.

I'm wondering how his hair went from Ginger red to the dark brown? Is that possible (without hair dye) of course?

Yes, the article did say they were not related. Did anyone think they were?

It says there is no indication they are but community members have said otherwise so yes it was a question. Moo. It doesn't matter at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm late to this news. While I'm not totally shocked I held out hope that Noah's parents didn't hurt him on purpose. Obviously,I was wrong. Poor Noah. My heart aches for him.

If the baby was removed from the home on the Monday (the day after Noah went missing) then LE already suspected the parents, so surely they would have looked there at some point?

Children get taken away for a number of reasons.
I don't know about everywhere, but my first husband was abusive to me. The last straw came (won't go into the awful details) that day DCS became involved and removed my child from the both of us to investigate. This was nearly 30 years ago.
However I was fortunate, my child was able to go with my mother, who was there when it all happened and two weeks later, I got my son back. ( I had to jump through hoops, find a safe haven to live, etc etc).
I am soooo thankful my son and my mother were not hurt.
However, because of the untruths that was said by him and the fact this was an awful thing to happened in front of my child, DCS and LE took the precautions.

In this case tho, the next day, almost 24 hours before they removed the little sister from the home, makes me wonder what they found there?
They certainly knew something very quick..

I think you are probably right about the drug evidence, but I would think the parents would have disposed evidence of drug use before they reported Noah missing. I am wondering if one or both parent admitted to drug use or were under the influence when LE first got there. LE may have also witnessed use or withdrawal in one or both parents between Sunday am and Monday, when the baby was removed from the house. IMO

I wonder if LE may have asked parents to take a drug test.

When I looked at Noah's pictures...I saw a beautiful, jovial, silly, wonderful boy full of joy...just like everyone else. But I also saw a boy who was not nurtured that way. I saw a boy who was born with a special gift of joy and laughter, and a boy who would be HIM despite anything going on his life. I have no doubt he brought love and laughs to every single person he knew, but I doubt his parents showered him with the same love. He was who he was despite them. I give them no credit for his special character and soul. I imagine the life he could have lived. His funeral after a long life. People so sad, but they just can't help but laugh, because he did that to people. He brought them joy, kindness, love, laughs. His life would have been a very long legacy of love. A celebrated long life. And it's not that way. It's a short life, a celebrated short life. A life that was snuffed by the people entrusted to protect and cherish him. And they stood at his funeral among those devastated and brokenhearted, who know the world lost a special little angel who could have lived so long helping so many be loved.

HOW DARE THEY. How dare they stand there and violate him all over again like that.

I am so angry. So. Freaking.ANGRY.

Definitely possible. My kids is bright red in summer and dark in winter.

Over time mine went from a Ginger red Auburn mix to a mix of red, blond, brown and silver. My son's gets lighter and darker as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is interesting, isn't it? The quote from SH has me thinking many of the things that have been said are still wrong.

So sad to think....what is her frame of reference? How did those siblings grow up? For her to say that AW was her *go to* for advice leads me to believe she and Paul may have had a rough home life as children.

"Stephanie Ide Hudgins, Noah's aunt and Paul Thomas' sister, said this incident has forever changed their family. Hudgins, a stay-at-home mom with four children, said that Paul and Ashley were "the best parents hands down."
"Ashley was who I called when I had questions," Hudgins said."

* my words to describe the quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members