GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what in the world they mean by "required to test some OR all"? Or am I just dense? Lol! Which is it? "Some" and "all" are pretty different. I have been trying to figure this out myself by researching and I cant find a definitive answer. I know of people who have been on drugs, pregnant and not tested in VA. My mom works at a hospital in northern VA and she says they only do it if there's a suspicion (she is a high level administration job, not on the maternity floor). I just think it would cost so much to test every single person and with Medicaid (most likely what AW had) I don't know....I am from Fairfax county, I live in WV now but born and raised in northern VA. Maybe it's a hospital specific type of policy because it's hard to find a clear cut law about newborn drug screening.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. WS is very blessed to have many great minds who post their caring and truthful thoughts. There are many great minds here who rarely or never post, but read here daily because they are loving and caring individuals who want to see truth and justice for the victims. That's why we're all here!

Way to go Websleuthers!

If I shouldn't post this, please delete! I feel that it could have bearing on AW's drug use and possibly emotional stability.

I came across an article this morning while reading about the arrest of AW and PT. I googled the father's name, but nothing about a murder came up. Is there any media coverage about this at all?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

'White’s father was murdered suddenly, according to Hudgins, and White’s mother was in bad health. The couple decided they wanted to have children before White’s mother passed away.'

Wow, what is it with us ANonyMs? We seem to post the same things at the same time. : )

I was off researching, made the post, then went back and saw you had already posted it! Lol

Great minds think alike?

Thank you! That is a great compliment to me! ANonyMs is a great mind. Me...not so much, I fear. :confused:

AnnaGrace, you do have a great mind! I love your posts. They always get me thinking.

AnnaGrace - I love it when our posts overlap like that!!! I like that we sleuth down the same avenues :) Arkansasmimi is the other person I find myself cross posting with. I hope she is still lurking this thread.

Ahhhh! Checking in by phone which

And after seeing THIS brilliant post from me, I don't think you will ever wish to be likened to me again! I am so not a tech gadget person and this post is a clear demonstration of that.

If I shouldn't post this, please delete! I feel that it could have bearing on AW's drug use and possibly emotional stability.

I came across an article this morning while reading about the arrest of AW and PT. I googled the father's name, but nothing about a murder came up. Is there any media coverage about this at all?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/p...cle_317ae1ed-ccc2-52cc-bb94-0ebfb2e94095.html

'White’s father was murdered suddenly, according to Hudgins, and White’s mother was in bad health. The couple decided they wanted to have children before White’s mother passed away.'

I have seen it mentioned in a couple of different MSM's and tried to find it myself but have never found anything - at all. Weird, right? But yes, I do think that the stressors she faced in her life could have made for a situation ripe for drug use. Not an excuse, at all, but certainly a factor.

So, I have spent the last day and a half reading through lots of old material. Whew.

At this point, IMO, I agree with those who say this was not an intentional homicide. I do not believe they ever intended to kill Noah. But I don't like calling it an accident, either. I will say it was not intentional but I think reckless actions were taken which demonstrated a disregard for his life, and for Baby A's. Actions that any reasonable adult would know put their lives at great risk.

IMO, I don't know how well either of them were equipped to be parents (especially AW) but I think the lack of skill and sound judgement was exacerbated by drug use.

I think Noah was placed in the tank and I think there was someone else involved. I think one or more people close to them at least knew what happened and/or were involved afterwards.

And that's that I think about that. Guess I fell off the fence, huh?

Ahhhh! Checking in by phone which

And after seeing THIS brilliant post from me, I don't think you will ever wish to be likened to me again! I am so not a tech gadget person and this post is a clear demonstration of that.

Lol...I just thought you lost your signal or fell asleep!:laughing:

So, I have spent the last day and a half reading through lots of old material. Whew.

At this point, IMO, I agree with those who say this was not an intentional homicide. I do not believe they ever intended to kill Noah. But I don't like calling it an accident, either. I will say it was not intentional but I think reckless actions were taken which demonstrated a disregard for his life, and for Baby A's. Actions that any reasonable adult would know put their lives at great risk.

IMO, I don't know how well either of them were equipped to be parents (especially AW) but I think the lack of skill and sound judgement was exacerbated by drug use.

I think Noah was placed in the tank and I think there was someone else involved. I think one or more people close to them at least knew what happened and/or were involved afterwards.

From the beginning I've had a gut feeling that there is someone else involved. Specifically, I feel (and have felt) like AW and another female are responsible for what happened to Noah, and that PT was/is not involved in this specific incident. All just my opinion and based solely on gut feelings :)

Thanks ANonyMs. 'Murdered suddenly' is an odd choice of words. I can't find anything on the actual case. I wonder who murdered him and what were the circumstances, charges and outcome. Was someone charged and convicted? I can't find any details at all.

I agree... But you already know that. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the plot in The Tale of Too Many Facebook Pages thickens...yet another page has been started and I believe it was started by an Admin who is no longer with one of the other pages. And one of the really random pages that was started even before Noah was found, which has not had any Admin or Page Owner posts since Mar 24, has seemingly become a place for random posts.

Not to say there is anything in any of these pages that is going to break the case wide open or even enlighten any of us here, but seriously - what is with all of the Facebook pages!!!????? I don't think I have seen this many pages in any case beyond the cases that have been widely publicized and covered at national and international level. There seem to be a lot of people who either got their feelings hurt or weren't getting a big enough piece of the pie or felt their ideas weren't being carried out.

I would like to know where the autopsy, tox screen results are. They should be in by now.

4 weeks does seem long enough, but Fleenor did say weeks or even months. I know they asked for a rush on the results. But who's to say they don't have the results already and are choosing not to announce anything until they get all of their legal ducks in a row?

I feel like if there were another person that AW would have spilled the beans and blamed it on them. Since I believe (my opinion) she is the one who led them to the septic tank to check. I dont think she has a will of steel.

4 weeks does seem long enough, but Fleenor did say weeks or even months. I know they asked for a rush on the results. But who's to say they don't have the results already and are choosing not to announce anything until they get all of their legal ducks in a row?

My mistake. It seems like it has been longer than a month. 6-7 weeks is the average IIRC. If this is proven to be a tragic accident, 2 people are in jail that perhaps should be bonded out. I don't feel as though this was an accident, and I am assuming neither does LE, since neither parent received bond. On the upside for them, they have detoxed the hard way and are sober, providing they can't get drugs in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi