Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have been so high that she really has no idea.

This is a sad thought, isn't it? But one I share. :(

The highest form of neglect for a child, IMO, is having a parent (or parents) who cares more about their next fix or drink than they do their children. Once addiction sets in, it controls a person's every thought and action. Things like changing a diaper, or giving a hug just aren't important anymore. Addiction often brings the real ugly out in people. There is hope and help available, if someone wants it. I, personally, know this to be true! :)

#SeeSomethingSaySomething

I sympathize with what you went through at age 18....but you even had a towel there,even Dreft!(I had forgotten about using that for my kids.). This is a 34 year old woman who has had many children and should be experienced in bathing such a young child. What really got to me was the panning away from the child at the end. I never let go of my children when bathing them when they were babies. It would be too easy for them to slip and fall. Yes, I took photos of them with my hand still on them. Is the child in the video a new one or is this Noah? Poor little guy. I would have taken any of these kids on WS in a heartbeat. When I heard he couldn't walk well, I knew it led back to an adult in that household. Sigh!

The child in the video is not Noah but a younger one.

What bothered me wasn't the tub, it was the lack of support and lack of anything to prevent the baby's head turning and the mouth being so close to the water. Then, at the end, I don't know if she turned away from the baby to put the phone down or if she actually left the room to go and deal with another child? I've just never seen anyone take so little care with a tiny baby in a bath of water!

The infection looked awful as well. It makes me wonder if the baby wasn't getting effective bathing and cleaning and the bath video was put up to show "look I do bathe her, so the infection isn't my fault", a kind of "this is for facebook" but it might not really represent daily life (other than what I'd consider lack of care and attention to the safety of the child, which along with the story from 2010, I can well imagine was reflective of the norm for the children).

Apparently this woman made sure she had the drugs or drink to get high or low, but she couldn't take a birth control pill?
There's nothing wrong, of course, with having a big family and being opposed to birth control pills, etc., but I don't think this woman thought about having a big or small family, etc. She just wanted a big party in her head. Grrrrr.

Maybe dangling the Death Penalty in her face will help her mouth start working.

Some info on VA and the DP:
----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------
Capital punishment in Virginia - Wikipedia
-----------------------------------------------------------
Methinks they should also be sure she knows this little State of Virginia tidbit:

Capital punishment in Virginia - Wikipedia

:D :D
Thanks for that info. Yeah, I don't think it will take much to get her to start talking. Hopefully they will dangle that in her face like you said. Right now though they have her for what? Three counts of felony negligence? Idk.. I haven't been able to keep up on what all has happened today. Had a busy day, just now getting to get back on here. She needs to know all about this DP law in Virginia though, and how quickly it's executed. IMO she doesn't look like a very.... Strong willed individual... Maybe this will loosen her lips up a bit. Still Praying for Noah. And his brothers and sisters.

Now that she is in custody, and the drugs are not available, she will possibly break and reveal what really happened -- and where little Noah can be found.
YES! Withdrawals I have heard can be pretty bad. IMO she really doesn't look like a very strong willed individual, so I believe she will crack.. Soon, I hope. For Noah's sake.

IMO, somebody will have the FB post of the children changed to private. There's no need for them to deal with anymore than they already will. It bothers me their innocent faces are front and center on a public post with angry comments about their bio mom. Whether she deserves that backlash they do not. Nobody needs to be told or reminded about what a crummy neglectful woman their mother is & we can bet the kids will seek her SM 1 day, hunting information most likely. Ugh! What a mess

How wonderful for her...No memory of what happened to her son.IMO
If she is guilty... I sure hope she remembers. Remembers every detail until the day she dies. Whoever is guilty and IMO SOMEBODY is definitely guilty here, I hope it haunts them every waking second of every day they spend on this Earth! And I hope it haunts their sleep as well. We know that baby had trouble walking. So he could not have gotten far on his own. The police have searched everywhere... If he had gotten out on his own he would have been found by now, simply for the fact that he could barely walk.

Question is where is the other parent in all this? Not a word about him since he was released Tuesday. She’s deservingly getting crucified but I don’t think he wins father of the year either.
I think it'll ALL come out in the end. If he is guilty he will get his comeuppance when her mouth starts working.

The *only*, teeny-tiny bit of consolation I can find here is that, due to my personal beliefs, I know he is in a place where he will be safer and more well taken care of than his mother would have ever done.

Her mug shot makes me want to punch her. And I haven’t ever punched anyone.

Her mug shot had that same affect on me. Thinking about that missing sweet boy, and seeing that pathetic pouty face of hers makes me very angry. :mad:

OMGOSH..... I just had a thought. Not saying this is what happened... But what if Noah got into some illegal substances left out and it killed him? And when the adults woke up from a drug induced stupor they found him dead and knew they would be charged with his death and decided to dispose of the evidence? Maybe disposing of a body is why it took ten and a half hours to report Noah missing? Again this is all just a what if idea. I'm not saying this is what happened, but it could definitely be a possibility... IMO

*I hope I haven't said anything wrong in any of my post's. If I have I hope it will be taken down. I don't want to offend anyone on here or say anything that I shouldn't. I was talking to my husband about this case and I'm just so invested in it and I want so badly for Noah to be found. This "what if he got into some illegal substances" idea came to me like a light bulb turning on in my mind and I had to mention it to you guys. To me it seemed important. Again, if I have posted anything that shouldn't be said, I hope the proper ppl on here will remove it and let me know if I have over stepped my boundaries.

Last edited:
This is a sad thought, isn't it? But one I share. :(

The highest form of neglect for a child, IMO, is having a parent (or parents) who cares more about their next fix or drink than they do their children. Once addiction sets in, it controls a person's every thought and action. Things like changing a diaper, or giving a hug just aren't important anymore. Addiction often brings the real ugly out in people. There is hope and help available, if someone wants it. I, personally, know this to be true! :)

#SeeSomethingSaySomething

Thank you for saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members