GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
actually, it is really bad isn't it

the whole sentence makes it even more confusing

NewsChannel 3 did some digging and found that both the owner of the trailer which is the father of suspect Brian Gore played a hand in the deal.

I thought I could write some pretty poorly constructed sentences. This is a reporter/journalist for goodness sake

snort

:bedtime:

People that don't look l=kindly on couples having children out of wedlock generally also have a problem with co-habitting as well. Because it is unrealistic to expect that people live together and do not engage in that very activity that brings the children in the first place.

Thse two realities are not jibing for me.

I am bothered by what Brian thinks is "the worse(sic) of the stuff" out of the trailer.
BBM part-thats what I am wondering as well. I can really only thing of one thing that could be worse that doing that to your child and that is the addition of sexual abuse. With all these talk of pictures, I pray thats not the case and there aren't photos of it...theres got to something else right? Anyone? Help get me out of this thought process please.:maddening:

unfortunately I think we all are thinking the same thing...I just don't even want to go there....but what else could BG mean "the worst " and it was on the computer ?

In the (poorly-written) article below it says "the owner of the trailer which is the father of suspect Brian Gore"...

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-gore-folo-may12,0,1470360.story

Ok what about this. What if the Dad agreed to help them get a loan for the trailer, but concerned about whether they would be able to keep up with the payments he made them promise not to get pregnant until the trailer was several years old and they had managed to stay current on the payments?

Ok what about this. What if the Dad agreed to help them get a loan for the trailer, but concerned about whether they would be able to keep up with the payments he made them promise not to get pregnant until the trailer was several years old and they had managed to stay current on the payments?

It's ok to not be able to comprehend ANY reason that any human being would cage a 6 year old and watch her almost starve to death and sit in a room of her own waste.

I don't think there can possibly be something to blame this on other than utter depravity and lack of a conscience.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-gores-moved-to-norfolk,0,7754123.story

http://www.wtkr.com/news/dp-nws-abuse-trailer-moves-0512-20110511,0,6453485.story

"The trailer, which was "broom-swept" clean, was moved by Owens Housing Center of Gloucester, said a company spokeswoman. The company moved the trailer following a sale between two undisclosed private parties."Gloucester County law enforcement officials had been notified that the trailer was sold and was being moved and did not object to it because it did not compromise the investigation of the Gores."

"We were finished with it," said Maj. Darrell Warren of the Gloucester Sheriff's Office."
"NewsChannel 3 was told Owens housing center of Gloucester County was told by Brian's father to move the trailer out of the mobile home park at the advice of the mobile home park owner."

Forgive if these have already been posted:

http://www.wtkr.com/news/dp-tsq-mid-gore-community-response-0520110511,0,5240634.story

"Taylor has a connection to the Gores because every first Saturday night of the month she used to go to Carolina BBQ in Gloucester with her mother and other family members to hear gospel singing.

Shannon Gore used to wait on them.

"I recognized her face," Taylor said. "I still am completely flabbergasted."

Taylor said she works with several employees from Gloucester and a common refrain she hears from people when talking about the little girl is that they would take her in a heartbeat, even understanding the physical and emotional issues the girl likely faces.

"There's a lot of love out there for these children," Taylor said."

I don't usually post, but this case is really heartwrenching, I just found a link to WAVY inside the trailer, it has a write up and video.
http://www.fox43tv.com/dpps/news/crime/inside-mobile-home-child-was-caged_3809708

Some screenshots from your link, Heartland. Clickable thumbnails for larger view:

Sunshine's room: (so sad)
Snagit1-68.png

Snagit1-69.png

And here, the hall, and you can see the new baby boys room painted with happy swinging monkeys on the walls. What a contrast!
Snagit1-67.png

Snagit1-70.png

Thank you for putting those photo's up Capri, all that is on the floor boards after the carpet was ripped up, imagine how it was with the carpet in there... This story has touched the world, I'm in Australia and I keep looking for updates on dear little Sunny, just as so many people are from all over the globe.

I dont know why I expected to see a trashed home. All over. I wonder if the little boy would have suffered the same fate after a while.

How sad this little girl was treated like she didn't even exist. I hate to think that while her brother was recieving kisses and hugs she was living in the "cage" and in filth! :(

I dont know why I expected to see a trashed home. All over. I wonder if the little boy would have suffered the same fate after a while.

Who knows. But it appears the little boy was treated differently before he was even born. She certainly was not hiding this pregnancy, just the opposite.

Some screenshots from your link, Heartland. Clickable thumbnails for larger view:

Sunshine's room: (so sad)
Snagit1-68.png

Snagit1-69.png

And here, the hall, and you can see the new baby boys room painted with happy swinging monkeys on the walls. What a contrast!
Snagit1-67.png

Snagit1-70.png

These pictures offended my soul. I guess I'm feeling fragile right now - wanting so badly for Emma to have justice does not take away the pain of getting it for her - the differences between the two rooms just broke my heart.

Sunshine go on to live the beautiful life you have always deserved while your abusers spend the rest of their miserable lives in a cage. More than they deserve but we are supposed to be civilized, even if they are not.

It's ok to not be able to comprehend ANY reason that any human being would cage a 6 year old and watch her almost starve to death and sit in a room of her own waste.

I don't think there can possibly be something to blame this on other than utter depravity and lack of a conscience.

We were trying to come up with reasons why a couple would hide two pregnancies, then acknowlege the third. Not why they would cage Sunny. No one is trying to justify their treatment of Sunny, or of Golden Boy. Just trying to get some understanding of what happened.

We were trying to come up with reasons why a couple would hide two pregnancies, then acknowlege the third. Not why they would cage Sunny. No one is trying to justify their treatment of Sunny, or of Golden Boy. Just trying to get some understanding of what happened.

It's possible that it was only one other pregnancy. I was thinking that it is possilbe that Sunny and Golden Boy were twins.

oh I know...I just think even if we hear a reason it will be beyond comprehension to anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69
Back