GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Terri Lynn St. John several tattoos (shown) including: “R.J.M.” on her inner left forearm (not her right wrist as being incorrectly reported) and a cross on her left hand ring finger. https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/2148369335183389
attachment.php

Attachments

• 28336253_2148357765184546_4787067705849351885_o.jpg
    28336253_2148357765184546_4787067705849351885_o.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 680
http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/breakingnews/article/an_intense_search_for_a_missing_mom

Paraphrased: In a field next to Terrilynn's house, her father and others observed tracks where an abductor could have lurked, waiting for the opportunity to ambush her. A shoe, jewelry, and her cell phone found in the bushes, all point to a struggle and abduction.

Her boyfriend was apparently the last to see her, at 4:20 a.m. on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, when he left for his oystering job.

That would appear to be an error. She went missing on Monday, the 26th and her BF (or ex-BF?) saw her yesterday afternoon? Oysters are being harvested right now, so it could just as easily been Saturday or Sunday.

Its seems odd to me that she would be dressed so early in the morning if she didn't have to take her children to daycare til several hours later
If in fact it was her boyfriend who gave a description of her clothing

They are searching, but outside of the immediate area around her house where do you even search. The abductor could have taken her anywhere. I looked up 15 Mill Wharf Road on Google Maps. It appears to be a corner lot.

This could be a stranger abduction, but since she just recently moved there I'm leaning toward someone she knows.

That would appear to be an error. She went missing on Monday, the 26th and her BF (or ex-BF?) saw her yesterday afternoon? Oysters are being harvested right now, so it could just as easily been Saturday or Sunday.

Everything I have read states that she went missing on Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. (??) Where are you seeing that the date is Mon., Feb. 26, 2018?

http://wtvr.com/2018/02/27/missing-virginia-mother-mysteriously-disappeared-from-front-yard/

"MIDDLESEX COUNTY, Va. -- Middlesex County deputies are searching for a Virginia mother who mysteriously disappeared from her home Tuesday morning."

Everything I have read states that she went missing on Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. (??) Where are you seeing that the date is Mon., Feb. 26, 2018?

http://wtvr.com/2018/02/27/missing-virginia-mother-mysteriously-disappeared-from-front-yard/

"MIDDLESEX COUNTY, Va. -- Middlesex County deputies are searching for a Virginia mother who mysteriously disappeared from her home Tuesday morning."

I know I've read one place where it was Monday. I can't find it right now. (Corrected by now?) Nonetheless, if she went missing on Tuesday morning her BF saw her that afternoon?

I know I've read one place where it was Monday. I can't find it right now. (Corrected by now?) Nonetheless, if she went missing on Tuesday morning her BF saw her that afternoon?

Here's a good article to sink your teeth into, JnRyan.

http://www.ssentinel.com/index.php/breakingnews/article/an_intense_search_for_a_missing_mom

"Mac Kennard, Terrilynn’s boyfriend, said he had kissed her goodbye at 4:20 a.m. and headed to work oystering. About 12 hours later, Kennard held a photo of her, his head bowed. He could not hold back tears.
'She’s my best friend.'”

This is so scary :( Her poor family and children. I wonder if the 3 year old saw something.
I'd like to think it couldn't be the children's father(s) as they wouldn't want the children left alone.
I hope she's found alive.

Snipped by Me for focus

I've been reading and following and just this morning did I see that her bf was the last to see her. I was wondering WHO could have known what she was wearing that AM. I won't place blame but I'm quite curious now WHO the POI are.

http://wtvr.com/2018/02/27/persons-...in-virginia-moms-disappearance-crime-insider/

"TerriLynn was last seen wearing a blue Outer Banks hoodie as seen in the photo below. Family members believe she was wearing the same hoodie when she disappeared Tuesday morning."

He saw her in the early morning - 4:20am.

So the hoodie must be gone if her family believe she was wearing it

He saw her in the early morning - 4:20am.

I wonder how they know she went missing when she went out to her car to pack up for daycare. Or are they just piecing that together based on how the scene appeared? Technically, she could have been missing since the wee hours of that morning. Unless the 3 year old has filled in some details?

I found the home she is in. Not posting the address, however it is an active"for sale" real estate listing so I'm assuming she's renting it or it's owned by someone she lives with who has listed it for sale at $239,000. The house is probably a mile from a large commercial oyster business, perhaps where the boyfriend works.

Although someone here mentioned shrubbery in front of the house, if you google map the house and street there is a clear view of the driveway from a cross street that is more heavily traveled than the street the house is actually on. It's a pretty big piece of property and NO neighbors within shouting distance.

With the house listed, strangers might be coming by to view the property and there is always the chance of a crime of opportunity as opposed to being targeted.

I wonder how they know she went missing when she went out to her car to pack up for daycare. Or are they just piecing that together based on how the scene appeared? Technically, she could have been missing since the wee hours of that morning. Unless the 3 year old has filled in some details?

I am guessing the children were dressed to leave the house?

I really hope that she is found safe and this does not turn out the way I fear it will. I am glad the kids are in the care of the Grandparents.

From the article:
TerriLynn St. John, 23, was last heard from around 7:30 a.m., when she went to her car in her front yard, preparing to take her children to daycare, according to family members.

How have they come up with that specific time that she was last heard from if the other adult in the house left 3 hours earlier?

What was the weather like that morning? Was it cold enough that she would have gone out to the car to start it/heat it up prior to taking the kids to daycare?

The kids were found indoors, so the trip outside doesn't seem to be one where the kids were accompanying her to leave (not strapped in carseats, front door not locked)

But again, how are they sure of the 7:30 timeframe?
Was she always an early riser and up and ready for the day along with the boyfriend? Or was the kiss goodbye before work something where she was lying in bed/still half asleep?

If she was not yet up and ready for the day at the time he left, I'm wondering why she was wearing that hoodie that she had apparently slept in? Dropping kids off at daycare suggests she works/would need to look presentable vs being a stay at home mom who could continue to wear the same hoodie she slept in the night before.

What was her plans for the day?

I may have missed it, but how long were the kids alone before they were discovered?

I think the 7:30 am time was a phone call. Perhaps from her mom? A friend?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back