GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suspect is fb friends with Terrilyn and the ex bf. :thinking:

So did he say something on SM about Terrilynn?

It sure sounded that way! But I think until friends share their screenshots, we won't know what was said. His profile is fairly private.

I thought it was interesting that they said he was questioned last night and then came back with information. They even said he was being pretty cooperative with LE. I'm curious to know if his conscious got to him...

ETA: Went back and listened, they said Keyser "reached out to THEM this morning" after they interviewed him last night.

What I heard in the press conference was that someone reported on social media what Alvin Keyser said. He was clear to back up and say that Alvin had not made the comment on social media.

I live in rural Virginia. My neighbors are about 100 feet away. When I was abducted and assaulted in my own back yard, I screamed and screamed and no one heard me. My 19 year old son was asleep in our house and didn't hear me. Between ambient noise (TV, HVAC, fans, rainfall, etc) and the habit of tuning out the ruckus dogs and chickens make daily, they just couldn't hear anything. It really changed the way I think when people say "someone had to have heard something".

Oops. It's been awhile since I've been on here...left you a reply, above (I think), Valkyrii.

Map of where body was found (somewhere on Millwarf Road, don't have address number so marker is just on road to show - I wonder if it was at the very end of the road near water) to the road where she was abducted from . Locals could input as to significance?

attachment.php

source:google maps

Looking at the map you displayed her home was on the Northeast corner of where 626 and 625 intersect (southeast of the water). Where she was found was a mile or so north/northwest of that.

What I heard in the press conference was that someone reported on social media what Alvin Keyser said. He was clear to back up and say that Alvin had not made the comment on social media.

Oh wow....you're right! I went back and listened and he did reiterate that! Thank you mom2tee for the correction!!

ETA: What he DID say was that someone else had posted on social media what Keyser had said. Not that Keyser posted it.

Interesting that she has so many FB pages and he’s friends on at least two that I’ve seen- so they had to have known each other for awhile.

According to the story on the link above- Kelsey lived nearby

I live in rural Virginia. My neighbors are about 100 feet away. When I was abducted and assaulted in my own back yard, I screamed and screamed and no one heard me. My 19 year old son was asleep in our house and didn't hear me. Between ambient noise (TV, HVAC, fans, rainfall, etc) and the habit of tuning out the ruckus dogs and chickens make daily, they just couldn't hear anything. It really changed the way I think when people say "someone had to have heard something".

So very sorry you went through that, Valkyrii. And so true, so many instances where people close by don't see or hear a thing.

What a nightmare for you, Valkyrii. I can't imagine how terrifying it must have been. Thank goodness you survived it!

I agree with ThinkThinkThink. So sorry you had to go through that.

That's an important point too about people being close by and yet not hearing anything.

Thank you for being kind enough to share your horrible experience with us...

Ugh. I always hate changing threads to "Found Deceased", but this case just really hit me hard. Rest in peace, TerriLynn. I hope justice is served. :rose:

It's super strange that both the victim and this suspect have several FB accounts. Is this a "thing" in Middlesex? Do they have different accounts for different friends/family? Or did they just forget the login to the old one? Probably not related, but strange nonetheless. For more regular posters, is this something that happens frequently when sleuthing victims / suspects?

I am so sorry that this happened to her. I am thankful, however, that she was found quickly.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around this (seeming) acquaintance situation... if correct that the BF left her in the wee hours, is this a planned (stalker-like) situation, and he came up on her at home, and she was broadsided by him - totally unaware he was capable of this? I know, we don't know... just was thinking about it until we get more info...

I didn't get a clear idea if she did place a 5:30 a.m. 911 call. Are we a definite "no" on that?

Maybe he merely knows about what happened... accessory after the fact, or something? I can see "bragging" to your "bros" if you knew something, but weren't directly responsible. Otherwise, he's pretty stupid to be saying anything, much less something that makes him a suspect.

According to the story on the link above- Kelsey lived nearby

I have found both her and his physical address and google mapped it. Where her body was found was halfway between her house and his, on the road that connects them.

Maybe he merely knows about what happened... accessory after the fact, or something? I can see "bragging" to your "bros" if you knew something, but weren't directly responsible. Otherwise, he's pretty stupid to be saying anything, much less something that makes him a suspect.

I have found both her and his physical address and google mapped it. Where her body was found was halfway between her house and his, on the road that connects them.

Well, I guess that makes my theory less likely...

I'm sick for her family children and friends. I couldn't sleep last night. Senseless, this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back