GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have found both her and his physical address and google mapped it. Where her body was found was halfway between her house and his, on the road that connects them.

Mods, are we allowed to post address of victim/suspect, or minimally links that have the information in them at least?

Thanks Grace for the info.

Mods, are we allowed to post address of victim/suspect, or minimally links that have the information in them at least?

Thanks Grace for the info.

I’m not a MOD but I can tell you that we are allowed to post the missing person/potential victim’s info., and after that only people who LE have identified in Main Stream Media as being a Person of Interest or a Suspect, other than that, anyone else/people are off limits.

I look forward to your posts.

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I am soooooo sad to read this, I was really hoping whoever took her would get scared and let her go :( Her poor babies now left without their mom, heartbreaking.

It's super strange that both the victim and this suspect have several FB accounts. Is this a "thing" in Middlesex? Do they have different accounts for different friends/family? Or did they just forget the login to the old one? Probably not related, but strange nonetheless. For more regular posters, is this something that happens frequently when sleuthing victims / suspects?

I do not find it unusual at all, many people I know have multiple facebook accounts. Either their original FB acct was hacked, or They forgot the pw, or in some cases people (this next bit is imho)=> someone they know blocks them and creating a new FB acct resolves the issue of their not being able to see what that other person is doing (has changed with the new way FB does things, so now it is far les likely they are able to reestablish viewing of the one who blocked them)...most people will deny that last bit, but..*shrugs* that’s the only logical reason for multiple accts that I can think of...oh, except this last one, that he/she doesn’t want his/her current or ex to see what they are up to on FB and whom they are conversing with, what they are posting, etc..

Like I said, I know many people who have multiple accts and other than the hack thing, no real legitimate reason for them..*shrugs*...but still not unusual...*laughs* funny enough, most of those same people do live in or are from/raised in VA..*smiles*

Like I said, I know many people who have multiple accts and other than the hack thing, no real legitimate reason for them..*shrugs*...but still not unusual...*laughs* funny enough, most of those same people do live in or are from/raised in VA..*smiles*
You made some good points about the different reasons people have more than one FB account.

Although my experience with regard to you saying "many people" is a little different. For me it is two out of 70 FB followers have more than one account.

I'm so sorry for her boyfriend, friends, and family that they'll never be able to look into those beautiful eyes again :(. RIP Terrilynn.

You made some good points about the different reasons people have more than one FB account.

Although my experience with regard to you saying "many people" is a little different. For me it is two out of 70 FB followers.

Well, I have well over 300 FB contacts, all known to me personally IRL, friends, fam, school friends, ex, etc.. (but that doesn’t mean we KIT all the time, obviously I spk w/some more than others & they are spread everywhere),

⬆️ majority as I said in/from VA so perhaps a VA thing because of that hacker targeting ..*shrugs*
and I’d say that I know of at least a baker’s dozen or more directly who have multiple accts..⬆️

not a lot when compared to the total, but not like I’ve gone down the list and asked everyone ..*chuckles* I simply know about the ones I do from talking to them, having to reaccept multiple FB IDs, as I always verify it is “them” who is asking as I do not accept stranger request and for a while there was a time when hackers seemed to be hitting or spoofing many of my VA friends/ppl’s accts
(they would send one friend req to get accepted & then if added use that to readd many of that person’s original FB contacts+target the next per)..*shrugs*

And one last reason that popped in my head because I hate FB and only use it anymore for things listed here on WS, and that’s to have an acct to use to sign into all the stupid places you need to have a FB acct to sign into in order to gain access to the website or membership info or App or whatever, if you don’t want all your activities to link to your R/L FB acct (which serves only to let Advertisers sort you into ever more categories for targeting ADs)..

I have more than one facebook account because of games I play on facebook, that way my family don't get the posts about the games and the other people playing games don't see all of my family and friends information

I only learned of this case a few hours ago, and I was so shocked to hear about the poor babes left inside home alone, and from the story on the People’s (mag) website, the front door was left open too (per the Father who went by for a welfare check upon learning she hadn’t shown up for work)...

and so I popped onto WS to see if added & more info...man talk about a rollercoaster ride in 20minutes..*shakes head*...to hear of this beautiful vibrant young mother going missing (the struggle evidence), and the 10 min later read of *wham* her body being found, and the 23yr old Alvin (sp?) Keyser, being arrested in connection + that he knew her & the BF (per comments here on WS)...
w/*sighs*....just so incredibly messed up!...

I hope her little one’s, her family, and her BF get justice!!..

And I’m really curious, as I am sure you all are, seriously, WTFoghorn could be his motive to do such a thing!...

(then again, I had someone stalk me frm one street over when I lived in VA, dunno who, but it was a ‘feeling’ ..tht and the direction the person seemed to have run that tried to break in after slashing my tires closest to the house & cutting cable& phone lines, and who tried to break in a bedroom window....per the PO who came to the house), nope never caught but I also do not think the even investigated ppl on the other street ...point is...that was suburbia and not even small town, nor isolated streets..*shrugs* you really never know ...

Hence stay vigilant out there Ppl!! About your surroundings, who is watching & possibly following you!..& I hope you all remain forever safe!!

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!

Damn sad...but the collective feeling around here was accurate: that this would not end well. Still many questions...

I would really like to understand why he chose her, why was she the one he targeted?? WHY did she have to die? Her poor babies. I wonder if it will come out that he and the BF had some sort of issue between them and this was his way of settling some score. My goodness this one hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier I read it was the BF Keyser knew, now I read on that link from HeavyDotcom that it was the ‘Ex’, that is the Father of the kids, soooo...dang it!, which one is the correct one whom Keyser knew/had a relationship/friendship?...
(Hate when stuff gets jumbled/confused)....

According to WTVR,*Keyser knew the father of TerriLynn’s children as well as being acquainted previously with TerriLynn.
Hmmmm.......
(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)

I’m right there w/ya!....

...which is why I want to clarify “which one” it actually was he was acquainted..the BF or the Ex/Father of the kids.....

So big and brave to attack and kill TerriLynn, but wasn't so brave when he was confronted to police. Folded pretty quickly. I don't know this perp, yet I feel anger and hatred. He had no right to kill her! Leaving her little babies without their Mommy. They are too small to even remember her. Won't have any memories of her. Evil monster!

(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️) Leaving her little babies without their Mommy. They are too small to even remember her. Won't have any memories of her. Evil monster!

& leaving the kids there w/the door wide open, anything could have happened to them there for hours alone, had to be frightening for them regardless of age or ability to express it...one still knows “alone” + that the protector caregiver object that provides is “not there” and doesn’t come when you cry out..*shakes head*...Grrr!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back