GUILTY VA - TerriLynn St John, 23, Middlesex County, 26 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone else find it strange to confront someone at 5:30 in the AM? (Per interview with AB the friend said there was a 911 call at this time). I mean- even 7:30AM is way too early for that crap.

<modsnip>

About the posts, that supposedly angered her killer...

My kids are about the same age as these in this case. I follow my kids social media quite intently, just to see what is going on with their friends etc. I am nosy and I like to have an idea what is going on, etc...

One subject that comes up a lot online, that causes a lot of anger and vitriol, is when someone makes accusations about cheating or something on someones public timeline...

Like, for example, if TSJ knew that AK was two timing his girl, and so she posted something about it on his FB or his instagram, and then his girlfriend got upset and even dumped him....NOT SAYING IT HAPPENED...

Just saying that I have seen a lot of rage and vitriol on other social media accounts when stuff like that gets posted. And AK was their friend, so it would make sense that TSJ would know his situation and might know if he was sneaking around, etc...

Just total speculation....

So AK has recent drug charges, right? Did he think TerriLynn narc'd on him? Or is that just a lie that he confronted her about something she said? Because MOST people aren't snooping/stalking someone's house in the hours the police were asking about. In fact, I would say the majority of society is asleep in those hours. Has there been any hints that TerriLynn may have used drugs? Could she have been buying something that early in the morning? I don't believe AK! He said she willingly got into his van. I don't believe she did. If he met her as she came outside, and willingly got into his van, then WHY was the jewelry found at her vehicle? A struggle happened there. And there was evidence that something happened around the house, and near the woods. Sounds like she ran away from him, and he caught her. This AK...exactly where he needs to stay.

So AK has recent drug charges, right? Did he think TerriLynn narc'd on him? Or is that just a lie that he confronted her about something she said? Because MOST people aren't snooping/stalking someone's house in the hours the police were asking about. In fact, I would say the majority of society is asleep in those hours. Has there been any hints that TerriLynn may have used drugs? Could she have been buying something that early in the morning? I don't believe AK! He said she willingly got into his van. I don't believe she did. If he met her as she came outside, and willingly got into his van, then WHY was the jewelry found at her vehicle? A struggle happened there. And there was evidence that something happened around the house, and near the woods. Sounds like she ran away from him, and he caught her. This AK...exactly where he needs to stay.
Just jumping off your post. IF it was drugs involved, maybe she got in the van to purchase but something went wrong. Notice I said IF so nobody jump down my throat thinking I said she was on drugs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anyone else find it strange to confront someone at 5:30 in the AM? (Per interview with AB the friend said there was a 911 call at this time). I mean- even 7:30AM is way too early for that crap.

<modsnip>

I'm guessing that is the reason for the first degree murder charge, not that he planned to kill her but he was "lying in wait" for her which resulted in her death, which is grounds for murder in the first degree.

I totally agree with you. There is no way she willing got in his van and left jewelry strewn all over the ground and a cell phone thrown in the bushes. There may even be other signs of the struggle that LE have chosen not to reveal at this time. Too many signs of a struggle and a chase, IMO. Also, I believe that he somehow believes he is justifying his actions by saying she hit him so he hit her back. He is trying to portray a very different picture of her willing going with him and then they had a argument. That takes out any premeditation, now doesn't it? But he is forgetting not only the signs of struggle, but the babies left behind that, by all accounts, everyone has said she would never leave alone.

...There may even be other signs of the struggle that LE have chosen not to reveal at this time. ...

I think they mentioned only one shoe of hers was found at the scene in her yard.

I think they mentioned only one shoe of hers was found at the scene in her yard.

Yup! That’s what finally came out in MSM, and that shoe was originally never mentioned by LE or MSM, until AFTER her body was found (and) I think after, AK had turned himself in & I believe confessed...(just go back thru the WS postings of MSM and you can ‘catch it’ too)...was kind of a [emoji362]moment...

•••• IT WAS ALL AN ACCIDENT!•••
I Keep saying this, Murders/Killers, always seem to try and minimize their involvement in their crimes...

They “accidentally” strangled Jane Smith...

yeah, so, when was that “accident exactly” the first 2minutes?..Because that last 2-3minutes after that would have to be the part where you intended to kill her, as strangling the life from someone is NOT a simple task for most people, as the victim normally do not just lay there like a stuffed animal and take it, live humans FIGHT back because they WANT to live!..Plus, strangling the life out of someone takes TIME!!..and that whole time you have to intently squeeze as hard as you can..it’s horrid I know, but my point is, it isn’t like..Whoops!, I tripped and bumped into Jane Smith and she fell from a cliff...ya know what I mean...

And there isn’t anyone on the planet who believes his lies about her “willingly” getting in his van (anyone else notice their vehicles are always vans? I’m avoiding anyone who owns a van!...ok at least I THINK it said the vehicle was a van in MSM)...Anyhow, all that just goes against every piece of evidence...

REGARDLESS, jewelry & shoes don’t get broken and go flying and you don’t lose a shoe or Leave it after losing it ...calmly walking and getting into a vehicle!!..

That shoe is going to be a key piece of evidence in the trial you watch..*winks*...

That lone shoe + broken jewelry, was also why the family was so adamant that there was foul play and she didn’t go willingly, but the family never mentioned it to MSM, because I believe that LE asked them to hold it back to use as verification if anyone came forward...

AK will come back (after speaking to a Defense atty) and have another version that somehow puts the blame on the victim (again!), versus nutting up and admitting what he did, whatever it was...as to Why he was there at 5:30am!!..which is crazy in itself..I’m leaning towards he was out drinking & hanging out (somewhere) w/friends, and heard that AStJ said XYZ (true or not), and worked himself up to go over there & confront her (@5:30am!!!), and happened to arrive when she was loading the babies up, confronted her, got in her face, she felt threatened & hit him, he then flew into a rage & hit her & then strangled+ killed her right there, then panicked and loaded her body up (not realizing the front door was open & babies inside)...and the he tried to hide her body by dumping it where he did...and where he lead LE to find it...
&#11014;&#65039;That’s my guess on what he’ll say next & defense will likely run with..(a rage thing to remove premed)

••••btw, any way they can charge him for reckless endangerment because he left them there alone w/the front door wide open??••••....

I hate writing where the body/person was found, because no one “found it”, the killer lead LE to it...Also, yet another case where the body/person was found within 1/2-1mile from where they disappeared..

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

They are replaying part of last night's episode right NOW of Ashley show and discussing Shelby hanging up when she talked about the male necklace and her phone calling nine-one-one at 5:30 a.m.
I'm falling way behind on this case, do you know if police had responded to the 911 call? Did they send a cruiser by for a welfare check?

Based on that call (and I'm way behind so I'm probably totally off base) I am wondering if the was in her house at 530a and she tried to get help? Because I really don't believe his story altogether.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wonder what caused her to fight back, run, struggle, etc. Did he tell her he was going to kill her? Did he just start beating her, pulling her hair, chasing her? What did she say about him that made him so upset?

I wonder what caused her to fight back, run, struggle, etc. Did he tell her he was going to kill her? Did he just start beating her, pulling her hair, chasing her? What did she say about him that made him so upset?

Well, logically, if a guy pops up at your house at 5:30am in the freaking morning, and you are a lone female w/babies, and if he didn’t have his vehicle, I would say: FEAR+her will to live+drawing him away from her babies.

If he had his vehicle, and drove up, I can definitely see her not being too alarmed at first, but if he got out yelling/raging at her, (then got in her face), I can see fear taking over and running so he’d have to chase (& come away from the babies)...

While I don’t know her at all, I can tell you that if a guy got in my face yelling at me, I would likely pop him one too!

Growing up (in VA), I was just taught that while you do not start fights, you do not let anyone intimidate you, or walk all over you..That willingness to get in a fist fight, was mostly in my youth, back when dinos roamed; since then, wisdom has taught me that you let them take the first swing, then proceed to kick their arse! or Avoid it if you can as there are far too many nutters out there now a days, and what would have been just a fist fight argument settling in my day, is now people not thinking twice about using a firearm/knife/whatever and committing murder today...so sad and unnecessary.

•••SIDE NOTE••••
CAN SOMEONE PLS POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION...of that 911 Call/Discussion? I’ve somehow missed it, and would like to listen to/review it.

As I find it rather suspicious someone other than AK knew something about the necklace there..*shrugs*

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

https://www.grandforksherald.com/ne...n-who-disappeared-her-driveway-while-her-kids

The workers of a Virginia horse farm knew something was off Tuesday when 23-year-old Terri Lynn St. John, who lived across the street, didn't show up for her job.

So her boss called a family member, who went over to St. John's house in Middlesex County. . . Sampson said Keyser admitted that certain items found near St. John's house belonged to him.

Just checking in after two days.

Am I correct to assume that while they have the confessed perp in custody, there still is no official motive or cause of death?

Am I correct to assume that while they have the confessed perp in custody, there still is no official motive or cause of death?

Correct, so far as I understand it at this point (& I’ve been following the thread consistently)...Have a Good Weekend!

On 3/1, the sheriff stated that he admitted to strangling her to death, and many articles stating that. Nothing later from the coroners office as to autopsy report though.

(bbm) OT but five different strategies, none of which are available for me ... I have to search through to find where I left off

Sorry, don&#8217;t know how to come back to where I left off reading except by marking.

No worries. If u look above your post on this page you will see view first unread. Click on that and you are good.

Click "view first unread" right under the thread title and you should be good to go. :)

I always 'like' the last I read. It brings me back to that post every time. Tho I may not really 'like' the post at all , it's a bookmarking tool that comes in handy. I'm on Tapatalk , btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

There is a view last unread post tab at the right hand side of the thread. One of the great features Tricia pays for.

(bbm) OT but five different strategies, none of which are available for me ... I have to search through to find where I left off
You can always write down the number of the last post, they're all numbered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett