GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
daisy...Easley and Brittany were at Walmart Friday, bought some items (they won't say what)

Coming in late... he said they haven't had any sightings of the couple since the video was made Friday. What video?

Video of JE and Brittany at walmart Friday between 8pm and 8:30pm. JE used moms credit card

2 felony charges against Easley for using Tina's credit card

it was hard to hear the reporters questions. someone asked a question and the chief responded she is from Franklin County. Who were they talking about?

They should be able to track her phone, even without her using it, unless she took the battery out, I believe?

I, without a doubt, know that was JSE's vehicle that almost hit me Friday night.

..... Just the thought of it gives me cold chills.

I checked my Skype conversation with my fiancé and I got home at 7:45pm, literally minutes after my sighting of the old red Chevrolet Blazer. It makes me wonder if one of them was fleeing the scene, waited for the other and abandoned JSE's car, took TS's car to Walmart to purchase items, then fled. Even so, TS's car could have already been somewhere and it could have been both of them in JSE's car. Does anyone know if either vehicle was spotted at the house on that Friday ?

Yep, exactly. I actually remember kids doing this when I was in grade school! I was also totally oblivious to the danger of it as I am sure they were too. Which is why it is so important to talk to kids about the danger of this and that it's not a "game."

Editor’s note: This story is about a sexual activity that’s embarrassing – to say the least – and potentially deadly

http://www.thezephyr.com/deadlyclimax.htm

It was heartbreaking to see JE mom speaking to her son, pleading for him to drop Brittany off somewhere safe, call 911, come home... wondered if he was cold and hungry. Said she talked to him Sunday night -- did not have any idea what was going on. Did say that she "knew he was taking care of Brittany because of what I know about you and Brittany" but that he needed to come home, to be safe and they would help him

Brittany's family must be devastated. Though, all indications that she is alive and with him somewhere.

Good news that they are now receiving tips from other states ---- sightings?

so, did his mother actually SPEAK to him on Sunday I wonder? hmmmmm....

I, without a doubt, know that was JSE's vehicle that almost hit me Friday night.

..... Just the thought of it gives me cold chills.

I checked my Skype conversation with my fiancé and I got home at 7:45pm, literally minutes after my sighting of the old red Chevrolet Blazer. It makes me wonder if one of them was fleeing the scene, waited for the other and abandoned JSE's car, took TS's car to Walmart to purchase items, then fled. Even so, TS's car could have already been somewhere and it could have been both of them in JSE's car. Does anyone know if either vehicle was spotted at the house on that Friday ?

Nobody reports the vehicles there --- would like to know where his vehicle was found -- possibly WalMart, hence the video....and the timing would be right - you at 7:30-7:45, WalMart by 8:00 - 8:15

It was heartbreaking to see JE mom speaking to her son, pleading for him to drop Brittany off somewhere safe, call 911, come home... wondered if he was cold and hungry. Said she talked to him Sunday night -- did not have any idea what was going on. Did say that she "knew he was taking care of Brittany because of what I know about you and Brittany" but that he needed to come home, to be safe and they would help him

Brittany's family must be devastated. Though, all indications that she is alive and with him somewhere.

Sounds like she was talking to a child and not a grown man, IMO. Anyone else get that?

58113852-07130524.jpg

so, did his mother actually SPEAK to him on Sunday I wonder? hmmmmm....

She stated she spoke to him by phone Sunday and that she would talk to him again on Monday, but then could not get in touch with him - with the story breaking and all

Keep the tips coming in.... messages are helpful... please continue.

They have surveliance 8-8:30 last Friday night of them both at Walmart

JE used mom's credit card at walley world

They will not discuss what was purchased at Walmart

I'm inclined to believe that at that point, Tina was still alive. Whatever they bought must have something to do with one of two things: the homicide (which is why they won't discuss it if it if they anticipate a trial) or something to imply a sexual relationship (condoms, etc <---- just speculation on my part). Otherwise, if they had bought something innocuous like food, then LE would have no problem saying that. Or clothing or hair dye, they would say 'may be in such-and-such clothing' or 'may have dyed hair'. KWIM?

There's something about the purchase that they want to keep a lid on.

Also, if Tina were already dead, I think they would have been on the run and not at Wal-Mart.

BBM

Especially Brittany's dad, if she and her brother had the same dad... One child died and another missing? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke