GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.gazettevirginian.com/ind...nues-for-missing-girl&catid=34:news&Itemid=54

The victim’s mother and missing girl’s grandmother, Liz Dyer of South Boston, said Tuesday she continues to wait for any information on her granddaughter’s safety.

“Police have not told us anything,” she said speaking from her Eastover Drive home.

“We know she was beaten, and they’re doing an autopsy

Hcb is her name for JE. I wonder if her mom found out about their relationship and he freaked out and beat her to death and took BS and ran.

I think hcb is hub with the letter c tipped over. I think they have been in a relationship with each other and he killed her mom and they are on the run together. JMO.

People can keep saying "She went with him willingly" or whatever but the fact is she's a kid - even if she doesn't think she is, she's just 12 yrs old! What is willingly to a 12 yr old kid who is possibly being molested and having her mind messed with by this pedophile? People can speculate that she was in a "Relationship" with him, but a 12 yr old cannot be in a relationship with a grown man, it is molestation or rape regardless what he made her believe was happening!

I don't think people mean it in a she is involved or responsible sort of a way. To me it says more about him, is he a manipulator and one that needs his victim to be "in love" and "cooperating" which may bode better for her living through these events. Versus the he took her by physical force and he thinks if he turns his back for a second she will flee.

She may not live through either scenario considering what happened to her mother, but one has a slightly better shot than the other. If he trusts her and thinks their in it together she might get enough room to seek help. If she is a hostage less so.

I wonder what happened on Sunday that we don't know about yet. The friend was concerned, the police swung by but saw nothing unusual, mom called but didn't reach him, and this shopping trip was the same day?

Picture7-1.png

I'll comment more on this later regarding this case. But I've got to ask... those bins along the wall that they are walking by... is that a body in there?

*grins*

People can keep saying "She went with him willingly" or whatever but the fact is she's a kid - even if she doesn't think she is, she's just 12 yrs old! What is willingly to a 12 yr old kid who is possibly being molested and having her mind messed with by this pedophile? People can speculate that she was in a "Relationship" with him, but a 12 yr old cannot be in a relationship with a grown man, it is molestation or rape regardless what he made her believe was happening!

You are absolutely right, but just bc us adults see it doesn't mean that a 12 yr old girl DOES. It IS rape, it IS wrong and scary and awful. However, given what has been reported, my take is that BS is completely enamored (sp?) with JE and has tunnel vision when it comes to him. Broken home, brother died, grieving mom = this child is starved for attn, even if it is from a grown man and completely inappropriate. Sadly, she is too young to see that. :(

I think hcb is hub with the letter c tipped over. I think they have been in a relationship with each other and he killed her mom and they are on the run together. JMO.

In her own postings on facebook she says it is handcuff buddy. How that didn't get him thrown out of the house I don't know, but she said what it stood for.

Picture7-1.png

Yes it looks like A Tent... So maybe they would be coming down this way....

That looks like a tent to me. I looked at the wal-mart site for that store and the only one they carry in store is the Ozark Trail Dome camping Tent for 2. The walmart site didn't show it's packaging but I found it's packaging at Amazon.
Amazon.com: Ozark Trail 2 Person Dome Tent 7'x 7': Sports & Outdoors

If you look closely at the photo, you can see the blue object is sitting higher towards the top of the cart. There appears to be a large box under the blue object.

In her own postings on facebook she says it is handcuff buddy. How that didn't get him thrown out of the house I don't know, but she said what it stood for.

Any thoughts/idea on what handcuff buddy means???

You are absolutely right, but just bc us adults see it doesn't mean that a 12 yr old girl DOES. It IS rape, it IS wrong and scary and awful. However, given what has been reported, my take is that BS is completely enamored (sp?) with JE and has tunnel vision when it comes to him. Broken home, brother died, grieving mom = this child is starved for attn, even if it is from a grown man and completely inappropriate. Sadly, she is too young to see that. :(

I agree about her mental state. I mostly meant the speculation in the media and FB and elsewhere when people say she went with him "Willingly". I know we here at WS know better, its the rest of the viewing public that seems to view things (victims) differently when words like "Relationship" or "Willingly" are tossed out there.

Also if you look at his Tummy.... It looks like either he has a big bump poking out or he has something under his shirt....???

From article posted by FHC....

http://www.gazettevirginian.com/inde...news&Itemid=54

Dyer said she only met Brittany’s suspected abductor, Jeffrey Scott Easley, one time.

But she was quick to add, “We didn’t like what we saw.”

The worried grandmother said she had been unaware Easley was living with her daughter and granddaughter until two weeks ago when they came home for Thanksgiving.

“I saw him for the first time Thanksgiving,” and Dyer said what the family saw that day concerned members enough to prompt them to contact Social Services.

Dyer’s sister, who asked not to be identified, said she hosted the family’s Thanksgiving gathering attended by Tina, Brittany and Easley at her home in the county.

“He kept touching her (Brittany’s) hair, caressing her, touching her hand and consuming her with his eyes,” she said. “Normally I would have said something then and there, but the house was full of people.”

The aunt, who was contacted by Headline News’ Nancy Grace for her Monday night program on the missing girl, explained several days after the Thanksgiving dinner she called her niece (Tina) in Salem to express her concerns.

“I called Tina, and she said ‘he’s leaving right away.’ I told her to call me when he left. After she said he was leaving, I thought things were ok,” the aunt continued.

The article goes on to say she contacted Social Services, but by the time she got the info for the right department it was Friday and too late....

I totally agree with this post. I have a DD who just turned 13 and she is in NO WAY ready for this type of decision.
Even if she wanted to go with him, even if she thinks she's in love with him...etc.... He is THE ADULT. It's kidnapping and if there is a sexual relationship, it's rape. Not statutory rape, RAPE. At least that's how the laws are in Louisiana.

I'll comment more on this later regarding this case. But I've got to ask... those bins along the wall that they are walking by... is that a body in there?

*grins*

I think that is a man, sitting on a bench with his loaded buggy by him.
This is the part of the store between the "store" and the parking lot. The little are as you first walk in.
They always have benches.

Any thoughts/idea on what handcuff buddy means???

I have been googling (cause my search history wasn't odd enough yet), it comes up on facebook semi frequently, but seems most prominent in the Anime/*advertiser censored*/Vampire erotica sites.

I have been googling (cause my search history wasn't odd enough yet), it comes up on facebook semi frequently, but seems most prominent in the Anime/*advertiser censored*/Vampire erotica sites.

Thanks!!! I know what you mean. I tried googling it but I noticed a lot of the sites weren't work appropriate. I was going to try again when I got home.

I'm thinking it has something to do with sex too... I can't think of any other reason to call someone that you're obviously "romantically involved" with that name. Ugh :( poor Brittany, please come home safe!!!!!

From article posted by FHC....

http://www.gazettevirginian.com/inde...news&Itemid=54

Dyer said she only met Brittany’s suspected abductor, Jeffrey Scott Easley, one time.

But she was quick to add, “We didn’t like what we saw.”

The worried grandmother said she had been unaware Easley was living with her daughter and granddaughter until two weeks ago when they came home for Thanksgiving.

“I saw him for the first time Thanksgiving,” and Dyer said what the family saw that day concerned members enough to prompt them to contact Social Services.

Dyer’s sister, who asked not to be identified, said she hosted the family’s Thanksgiving gathering attended by Tina, Brittany and Easley at her home in the county.

“He kept touching her (Brittany’s) hair, caressing her, touching her hand and consuming her with his eyes,” she said. “Normally I would have said something then and there, but the house was full of people.”

The aunt, who was contacted by Headline News’ Nancy Grace for her Monday night program on the missing girl, explained several days after the Thanksgiving dinner she called her niece (Tina) in Salem to express her concerns.

“I called Tina, and she said ‘he’s leaving right away.’ I told her to call me when he left. After she said he was leaving, I thought things were ok,” the aunt continued.

The article goes on to say she contacted Social Services, but by the time she got the info for the right department it was Friday and too late....

So we have the factors leading up to the blow up. Tina says you have to go, my family has called CPS, I can't lose my child, psycho who has been grooming his HCB tells her they are going to be ripped apart, blah blah blah

Lets runaway together.

I wonder if she knows what happened to her mother.
I am torn between thinking it would scare her too bad to be able to think or that if she doesn't know she has no idea how much danger she is in.

It also look like he has a Sleeve Tatoo on his right arm... I wonder why they are not giving more description of him and better pictures...??

They said in the presser he had a tattoo on his right fore arm, but didn't know what of.

Another note, I'm in healthcare just like TS - craaaazy hours. Unfortunately, JE had a lot of alone time with BS - if he doesn't work, as I'm assuming he doesn't since no one has mentioned an employer. I wonder how her attendance at school was? Was she skipping days to spend with him while Mom was at work and/or sleeping from a night shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1