GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

she also looks like she is pulling on her shirt or something.... Anyone else see that???

I think she's twisting a ring on her finger.. I do that when i'm nervous or anxious....

Can anyone give me a link to the clearest copy of the surveillance pic?

Thanks

Transcript of the statements made by JE's mother (SM) at the 3:30 presser today:

Jeff’s mother: Sally Martin at Press Conference 12/7/10

“Jeff, I called you Sunday night to see how everything was going. I told you I’d get back with you Monday. And I just found out what all was going on just yesterday. And I don’t know what’s going on because you haven’t told me. Last night I went to bed and was worried from what I know about you and Brittany. I wondered if you were hungry or if you all were cold. You know you can call me and I just want you to come home and I want you to be safe. And I know you are taking care of Brittney and if you would just take her somewhere and drop her off...call 911 or give me a call...come to the house...do whatever you need to do. We’ll help you work this out. I love you. “

BBM... I kind of get the impression that maybe she did talk to him... "I told you..." then she states that at the time she didn't know what was going on, and that she still doesn't know what's going on, because he didn't tell her anything. Almost sounds like she's giving her police statement. Kind of like "I spoke with him, but he didn't tell me anything" The police have probably been questioning her over and over and over at this point.

IDK

Maybe we all need different view of the same pic in order to see it.

I think the pic that Jinxy posted is very clear. Its a blue cooler/tote laying on its side, I can see the wheels.

Yes, Brittany is pulling or maybe twisting her blouse?

Its now tues eve, saddness seems to be all around.

I belong to a prayer group that prays every evening at 8p gmt. We pray for our country, our military. I add on a lot about our helpless children that terrible things are happening to as I type this. Maybe some would like to join in at their time. It sure cant hurt.

BBM... I kind of get the impression that maybe she did talk to him... "I told you..." then she states that at the time she didn't know what was going on, and that she still doesn't know what's going on, because he didn't tell her anything. Almost sounds like she's giving her police statement. Kind of like "I spoke with him, but he didn't tell me anything" The police have probably been questioning her over and over and over at this point.

IDK

Idk either, it sounds to me like a VM message...as in i'll try to get ahold of you tomorrow since i missed you today.

My thoughts on the contents of the cart is that it is either a tent or sleeping bags and food items. They can hop on the Appalachian trail and be difficult to find. If he had camping gear already or a tent then they wouldn't need too much stuff really. food, backpack?, maybe a light source and sleeping bags.

editing to add: He may of even bought a hunting rifle or ammo if he planned on hunting for their food.

There are soooooo many things wrong here. Why did TS move in a man that she met online esp when she has a 12 yr old CHILD in her home? How did BS's dad not know, or if he did know, WHY didn't he do anything about it? Why didn't the aunt who saw JE stroking BS's hair DO something about it?!

Any way this story ends will be tragic. Either BS helped in the murder of her mother or she has been taken against her will. Its hard to say whether she is with him willingly or not - I remember how it is to be a 12 yr old child in "love" - but either way, she is with this monster and her whole life has pretty much been ruined. I hope that she is found safe and sound ASAP. :(

Has BS's dad spoken out yet? If I were him, I would be alllllllllll over the news right about now begging for my daughter to come home.

I don't believe the Dad has been on. I haven't seen him. In the presser it was stated that both families wanted the press to respect their families and to not contact them.

attachment.php

she also looks like she is pulling on her shirt or something.... Anyone else see that???

I see what you're saying.... like she's nervous or scared...

He definitely looks like he has something behind his back. It may not be that little black thing....but he's pushing the left side of the cart with his belly. (Can't use left hand) His right hand is too far over to the right to be able to steer the cart straight...it would have kept veering to the left. IMO

I've done the one handed...even it out with the belly before while trying to stear a cart and hold the hand of a toddler...

I saw an article that said he's cooperating fully.
They may not want the dad talking.. if she doesn't have a good relationship with him or something, then it may strengthen the resolve to stay away.. depending upon what the perv. told her.

When I look at that photo of the still from Walmart for some reason I get the feeling that perhaps he made up some type of story to convince her to go along with him. She doesn't look like she is happy and neither does he. Maybe she doesn't even know her mother is dead. HOWEVER - since LE did not tell us what was purchased at Walmart I can't decide it seems what ever they bought was incriminating enough to not be released. MO

The picture from what I can tell looks like they bought some of those BLUE reusable shopping bags (large ones) and whatever they do have only a few white bags but again I see the other blue cloth bags. I also notice he has one hand on the shopping car. Is he holding something in this hand (the one behind his back)? Why one hand on cart, is that to keep control of the girl?

People can keep saying "She went with him willingly" or whatever but the fact is she's a kid - even if she doesn't think she is, she's just 12 yrs old! What is willingly to a 12 yr old kid who is possibly being molested and having her mind messed with by this pedophile? People can speculate that she was in a "Relationship" with him, but a 12 yr old cannot be in a relationship with a grown man, it is molestation or rape regardless what he made her believe was happening!

It also look like he has a Sleeve Tatoo on his right arm... I wonder why they are not giving more description of him and better pictures...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1