GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is incredible to me that I am more than twice this girls age... and she is exactly the same size I am.

I cannot believe how big normal kids are... obviously my family is just freakishly short? She is 12... I've had two kids and we could share clothes. Very weird to think that she does look like an adult. (Yet, I get mistaken for a kid because I usually dress so conservatively.) That is just so wrong.

I'm a little concerned that the credit card has not been used since Friday night at walmart. If they are on the run, they would need gas and food. Even sleeping in the car they would need warmer clothes. How much cash could he have had on him? I am really hoping that the blue thing in the pic is not a gas can.

It is incredible to me that I am more than twice this girls age... and she is exactly the same size I am.

I cannot believe how big normal kids are... obviously my family is just freakishly short? She is 12... I've had two kids and we could share clothes. Very weird to think that she does look like an adult. (Yet, I get mistaken for a kid because I usually dress so conservatively.) That is just so wrong.

My daughter was 5'2" in fifth grade. She's now thirty and she's 5'3", so I think she pretty normal in size. I was pretty much my adult height 5'6" in seventh grade. Might have been around 5'4", all I know is, I could wear my 21 year old sister's dresses.

Looks like a foot of someone sitting on a bench behind him... JMO.

And what is that blue thing? At first I thought it was clothes laying flat on what looked like a hanger but they would put clothes in a bag. So now I wonder if it is a cooler of some sort? Has to be something big enough that they wouldn't put in a bag.

?????
maybe this....but it looks like a Coleman label with the red logo in the cart

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-30-Rolling-Utility-Duffel-Cobalt-Blue/10740604

According to historical weather data, it was about 35F at 8:30pm on Friday. Both of them have on short sleeved shirts! I don't get it. Us they ran out without their coats... but then they would have bought something at Wal-Mart, unless again, they were just in a hurry to get something and get outta there. Not sure why, but the "no coats" thing bothers me because it is unseasonably cold right now.

Picture7-1.png

WDBJ7 has this on their home page.
This picture looks so much different to me versus the same one previously shown...

I think they are preparing for some time in the woods in a hospitable and possibly warmer location. Like Alabama. He will go somewhere familiar and Alabama seems far I'm sure.

I'm a little concerned that the credit card has not been used since Friday night at walmart. If they are on the run, they would need gas and food. Even sleeping in the car they would need warmer clothes. How much cash could he have had on him? I am really hoping that the blue thing in the pic is not a gas can.

I wonder how much cash he pulled out when he checked out of Walmart ? You know how that little machine asks if you would like cash back after swiping your card. I do not know what the limit is for Walmart but that would give him cash............

If they knew the pin they could get a cash advance at any ATM too.
I knew my mom's pin when I was a kid because she let me push the buttons at the ATM for fun

Transcript of the statements made by JE's mother (SM) at the 3:30 presser today:

Jeff’s mother: Sally Martin at Press Conference 12/7/10

“Jeff, I called you Sunday night to see how everything was going. I told you I’d get back with you Monday. And I just found out what all was going on just yesterday. And I don’t know what’s going on because you haven’t told me. Last night I went to bed and was worried from what I know about you and Brittany. I wondered if you were hungry or if you all were cold. You know you can call me and I just want you to come home and I want you to be safe. And I know you are taking care of Brittney and if you would just take her somewhere and drop her off...call 911 or give me a call...come to the house...do whatever you need to do. We’ll help you work this out. I love you. “

I wonder how much cash he pulled out when he checked out of Walmart ? You know how that little machine asks if you would like cash back after swiping your card. I do not know what the limit is for Walmart but that would give him cash............

You only get that option when using a debit card. With credit card you can get cash at an ATM but only if you have the PIN number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz