GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to offer a reward.....maybe if someone knows something that would motivate them to call the police. Also, I grew upin Roanoke.....it is very easy in this area to hide/camp etc. It is very rural...all kinds of hunting cabins and back roads etc.
also....IMO I do not think that it is something that he planned out...i think something happened Friday and he lost it. With the death of her son etc....he could of really planned it out and faked her death. I think she probably tried to kick him out based on the comments that family called DCS......and he lost it.

:Welcome-12-june: !!

I agree, I think he snapped after she confronted him.

I wonder if a fight happened when Tina told him he had to clear out, and possibly Brittany said if he was going, she was going with him? I can see a young girl saying something as dramatic as that...

Maybe....just a theory... but maybe she confronted him before Friday. There was an argument and he threatened her (hence the post on TS FB on Thursday) and/or threatened to take Brittany or maybe even asked Brittany to come with him. Possibly why the mother kept her home and she didn't go to school on Friday. She posts another comment on Friday afternoon which could have been the result of him calling/threatening her....maybe driving past the house, etc...
Somehow he gets in to the house, or shows up to collect some belongings and......

I'm hoping beyond all hope that Brittany wasn't involved in her mother's death. From the Wallmart picture it doesn't look like she's "willing".

Tell me I'm not the only one at work hitting the refresh button every so often waiting, hoping for some good news to be posted?

I wonder if BS and JE knew TS was dead. Maybe JE didn't intend to kill her but rather beat her up then he and BS decided to runaway together. I'm thinking if he intended to kill her, wouldn't he have done something to hide the body?

I hope they are checking truck stops. You could hide a car and grab a ride with a truck driver. J/S he does has one friend that a truck driver.

Also most truck stops has Cnn on the tvs!

So glad every 15 mins HLN is reporting on Brittany, (or it seem like it)

I wonder if BS and JE knew TS was dead. Maybe JE didn't intend to kill her but rather beat her up then he and BS decided to runaway together. I'm thinking if he intended to kill her, wouldn't he have done something to hide the body?

I pretty sure that JE knew. But not sure if Brittany knew.

Tell me I'm not the only one at work hitting the refresh button every so often waiting, hoping for some good news to be posted?
I'm supposed to be decorating. I've hung one piece of garland in one doorway so far today.

That's ok. My tree has been up for a week and it's not decorated. Maybe I'll just leave it. Gives the place that outdoorsy feel. :blushing:

It's been 2 hours. Time to feed my pregnant face, but I can't get up. =/

Go feed your baby, Bee. Still 35 min. til the presser starts.

That's ok. My tree has been up for a week and it's not decorated. Maybe I'll just leave it. Gives the place that outdoorsy feel. :blushing:

Haha, same here...ours has been up for about 2 weeks now, and not decorated. My kids keep pulling all the ornaments off...so we're just going to leave it bare, lol.

you beat me. you at least have a tree

OT....and my apologies... but for anyone that has been follwing the search/case for the DeBlase children.... the remains of 3 year-old Jonathan were found this morning.
Information is on their thread...

:doh: The presser is about Taylor Adams. Wrong thread.

Taking a break.

Do the bad guys ever monitor threads relating to their crime?
Have you ever (in your past experiences) seen so many Pressers this close together that reveals so "little" information?
Have local authorities ever blatently admitted that they have no idea where a perp is?

hmmm....doesnt really make sense when you think about the fact that she (Brittany) used Easley's last name for hers on fb.

I agree! Wondering if this friend is just trying to get her 10 mins of fame??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper