GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if BS and JE knew TS was dead. Maybe JE didn't intend to kill her but rather beat her up then he and BS decided to runaway together. I'm thinking if he intended to kill her, wouldn't he have done something to hide the body?

I posted a few pages back about that exact thing... Maybe he beat her (or had beaten her earlier and then beat her again - too much for her body?) and then they left. Maybe that's why Brittany looks so apprehensive in the picture - she was worried if her mom was going to be okay. Just a thought.

Only 12 years old, Britany has to be upset if she doesn't know mom's dead then she will want to go home for Christmas.
What 12 year old doesn't want the special gift, new clothes etc.
Life with this JE isn't fun anymore I am sure.

HLN keeps saying JE was mom's live in boyfriend and not Britany's..............

The pup in picture with Britany on TV seems to have some sort of back bandage.
Was that her pup? Was it hurt?

JVM said that Britany used easley for a last name on MS/FB.
JVM said Britany also said her age was 18.

God protect us from the evils of this world...........why did she post and never go to LE???
What evil was happening and why did she think she might die???

JE is another 'landscaper!' IMO, he knows the 'land'

There's no way I'm going to be able to read the two threads in their entirety and not forget a question I've had looming for the past two days.

It's probably already been mentioned seeing as it popped up so easily for me, but has anyone considered if maybe Brittany had some sort of animosity toward her mother and was in on some sort of crazy plot? This plays into the theory that maybe she left with JE willingly.

Has this already been posted? If so I missed it! First I heard of it!

"Brittany Smith, 12, was afraid Jeffrey Easley, 32, "would come over and take her away and hurt her mom," the friend, Rebecca Kilian, 13, told The Roanoke Times."

more at link

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010...-girl-feared-moms-partner/UPI-79571291821230/

Someone did post this but it was several pages back, I believe? I think it's very telling, especially the part about asking her to stay on the phone with her until her mom got home b/c she was afraid of JE. She asked the friend not to call the police - and this is where that preteen lack of adult reasoning comes in: the best thing would have been to tell a parent what Brittany had said and then let the parent make the decision about what to do next. If my child ever was on the phone with a friend and told me that something like that was said, I may/may not call the police but I probably would get in the car and go over and see what was going on - or tell the child to stay on the phone and we'd pick her up outside the house - or something.

A little OT: but this is why I think it's so important to maintain a good relationship with your child. So that they trust you and don't see parents as some rule-keeping, punishment-giving authority in their life. Because somewhere along the line someone is going to try to persuade them that mom/dad are just trying to put a damper on things and don't care about them. I definitely felt that from about age 13 to about age 19. Terrible relationship with my parents. I hope to do better with my children...:innocent:

I recently had a friend tell me that his 13-yr-old daughter ran into the room one night to show her parents a text from an older boy, asking for a picture of her in her bra. She freaked and asked them what to do. The dad replied with an picture of himself making an angry face and saying that if he ever disrespected his daughter again that he was going to notify the teen's parents. THAT'S the kind of relationship I hope to have with my kids when they're older.

I recently had a friend tell me that his 13-yr-old daughter ran into the room one night to show her parents a text from an older boy, asking for a picture of her in her bra. She freaked and asked them what to do. The dad replied with an picture of himself making an angry face and saying that if he ever disrespected his daughter again that he was going to notify the teen's parents. THAT'S the kind of relationship I hope to have with my kids when they're older.

That's awesome. :applause:

I recently had a friend tell me that his 13-yr-old daughter ran into the room one night to show her parents a text from an older boy, asking for a picture of her in her bra. She freaked and asked them what to do. The dad replied with an picture of himself making an angry face and saying that if he ever disrespected his daughter again that he was going to notify the teen's parents. THAT'S the kind of relationship I hope to have with my kids when they're older.[/QUOTE]

even better..... dad putting on mom's bra while holding a baseball bat

the mic stand is not in front of the doors this time. wonder why they moved it

IF someone of his friends are helping the couple.............will they be arrested on charges also???? Aiding and abetting in a murder case??? Kidnapping???

I wonder if JS has a laptop with him therefore he can read the latest news on what is going on. Could he have gone to mexico?

LE thinks someone is helping him, perhaps he had another woman on the side like TS and he killed her too and is inside her home? It seems he went after single mothers. What if JS found a single mother that is a widow, and no family or anyone that would check on her?

BRITTANY SMITH, Age Now: 12, Missing: 12/02/2010. Missing From SALEM, VA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Roanoke County Police Department (Virginia) 1-540-777-8641.

More...

showing pic of tent purchased and will have pics of tattoos

still no confirmed sighting of either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads