GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanking media
still thinking someone is helping the couple
not sure about a gun
survive in woods as cold as it has been.......IDNK

tough question to answer when asked if they could survive camping in this weather

I'm sorry but this person talking in the presser comes across and incompetent!

I thought they might be in my area because of all the remote locations near rivers, the bay, and ocean to where he could fish and hunt for food however the draw back would be roads entering my area are limited to US 17, and would have to cross a toll bridge unless they went via West Point. Taylor Bayle was found in my area.

Does every sicko who steals a child head for the woods??? (Groene, Smart, etc....)

Right after they hit a walmart. How stressful this is. LE is being very "yes-No" about everything.

someone updated easly's ms profile on monday

made # of attempts to access page, think had some success late this morning

facebook/myspace gave them limited access to those sites

difficult to determine who had access

granted limited information

believe car is the only method of tranportation at this time, but anything is possible

no info as to whether je is an experienced camper

no info as to whether je is an experienced camper

Dear god, did they interview people who know him? They act like they have no clue about this guy. He has a record ( LE destroyed the records) they let his mother talk ( yet didn't think to ask, "is he a avid camper") This is getting worse by the second. IMO

This case has shades of valessa Robinson to me, and will likely be resolved the same way. Valessa was five years older, though, and perhaps the culpability is different.

I did a bit more enhancement on the Walmart pic which clearly shows that there is a big black bag in front of the blue object. The blue object looks soft now. There is clearly a shine coming off of the bag & object. In fact, the bag looks almost like a Turkey.

Also, since the police obviously know what was purchased and aren't releasing that information, I think it is reasonable to suggest that this picture was taken BEFORE the murder. This man does not look like someone who just committed a murder, and the number of bags in the cart kinda suggests a food shop. If this was a picture of stuff they bough AFTER the murder, the police would tell us what they bought since these items could be used to identify them.

Anyway, here are the pics, original size and slightly enlarged.
bs_walmart_enhance.jpg

hs_walmart_larger.jpg

brittany's friends cooperative, but no real information

If we had a full list of items bought from Walmart, we'd be able to tell whether or not he's an avid camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper