GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris: can you find out what the dating site is that he used to meet Tina? Maybe he used this site and others like it to seek out single or divorced moms with teenage daughters. TIA

Hey guys - ignore this if this info is already out there...but I don't think we can name the ex-wives if they haven't been named in MSM. You might want to think about editing your posts.

ETA: We can, however, use initials

if he was an avid camper he wouldn't have had to stop at walmart.

No, i think this is a sudden, unrehearsed, unplanned escape.

I have a feeling bs knew about the dangers of this perp from everything i've read so far on here. I have a feeling we will find out it wasn't her at all that posted the fb and ms pages.

welcome kin2all

Chris: can you find out what the dating site is that he used to meet Tina? Maybe he used this site and others like it to seek out single or divorced moms with teenage daughters. TIA

You might try a cross-reference search of any usernames you have for JE. A lot of people who frequent dating sites will use the same username for all.

Are there helicopters up and looking for crying out loud? I mean come on...camping, JS has a fire going!

Hey guys - ignore this if this info is already out there...but I don't think we can name the ex-wives if they haven't been named in MSM. You might want to think about editing your posts.

ETA: We can, however, use initials

If we can use initials, there is a JG in Mobile AB on FB, but its private. after that, I got nothing.

There was a helicopter up a few hours ago...it flew really high over my house. In fact, I've not seen one fly that high - because my house is less than 2 miles from the airport (helicopters are always flying over my house to the airport and they fly much lower). I don't know if this was a helicopter up looking for them or not

I just wanted to take a moment to send a hearty

:Welcome-12-june:

to our new WS members and to our guests. Guests, please sign up and join in the discussion. Your input is appreciated around here!!!!:woohoo:

wm

Chris-
as for the ex wife you are referring to. They have one daughter together. about 1 1/2 yrs old ?There was a son that was born stillborn. Jan. 3, 2007. I can't post the childrens names here.

The profile of this guy in my opinion is that he doesn't normally wear the pants. The women in his life ie. mother, gf, and x's all wore the pants. This is why he went after younger girls because he learned they look up to him, he felt the control, his manhood (so to speak) wasn't challenged with them.

To him it is all about the control, after his rant on not able to see his child he felt even less of a man with no control. He took her to the woods (deep) probably blind folded her so she could not escape on her own.

Why oh why cannot woman understand if abducted or threaten and are in a public place that is when to scream, run, find someone to help because if you leave with the perp then you are in deep doo doo.

Chris-
as for the ex wife you are referring to. They have one daughter together. about 1 1/2 yrs old ?There was a son that was born stillborn. Jan. 3, 2007. I can't post the childrens names here.

should I be looking in Mobile, AL?

Chris-the ex wife also has a myspace page but it's private. She hasn't used it in awhile. Try looking to see if there is anyone with her name that is a licensed nurse.

There also is an ex-wife SW who's marriage certificate was posted in the old thread yesterday... trying to track her down in Wilmington NC

Hmmm. Does anyone think that the reason why he purchased the tent was to throw the police off, having them focus on looking for them camping?

You might try a cross-reference search of any usernames you have for JE. A lot of people who frequent dating sites will use the same username for all.

already checked all "dating and Relating" Site...

I think my eyes are bleeding....

He was not on any of them... LOL

Chris-the ex wife also has a myspace page but it's private. She hasn't used it in awhile. Try looking to see if there is anyone with her name that is a licensed nurse.

There's an RN in Dayton. LE are looking in Ohio... same one?

I just find it hard to believe this guy would be camping in this weather - anywhere from Virginia down to Florida. Even though we aren't sure what kind of supplies he purchased or took from the house, he couldn't have taken a sufficient amount in that little car and with what little we saw in that grocery cart! Heck, I get more stuff at WalMart when I go in to buy a tube of toothpaste! I was trying to put myself in his shoes and trying to think of where I could hide out and stay warm at the same time. How about public hospitals with ICU waiting rooms? I am sure security at local hospitals, bus stops, etc. have been told to BOLO, right?? The other thing I would do if in his situation is hook up with someone else I know that I can maniuplate or take control over and hide out in their home. :waitasec:

Hello all...been awhile since I've been to the board...anyway, the first thing that jumped out at me about this case was the name changes that BS did on the FB and MS websites. Clearly, IMO, there was something more to her relationship or "feelings" toward JE. It is all too common for a young girl to develop a crush on an older boy or even older man in this day and age. From the sounds of some of the online posts, there was something inappropriate going on there and for him to be "caressing" her in front of family members over the Thanksgiving holiday, thats just plain creepy and suspicious. This guy has all kinds of red flags popping up. Let's do all we can to get the word out on this case and hope and pray for Brittany's safe return!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member