GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Does anyone think that the reason why he purchased the tent was to throw the police off, having them focus on looking for them camping?

I think it's possible, but how much are those tents? With them not having much money, I don't know if it was the wisest idea for them to "waste it" on throwing off LE.

My mom Volunteers at the Florida Division of Recreation and Parks in Tallahassee, and she said they are having all rangers check all their campgrounds and parks and putting up the poster everywhere.

Chris, has LE publicly stated that Tina's death was classified as a homicide??

This is my very first post on WebSleuths. I've been fascinated reading all your posts about this particular case. It's amazing how much crime fighting is done at the grassroots level.

Anyways - I have no idea if this will mean anything or not, but here it goes. I was looking at the Memorial page for BS's brother on Facebook, and I noticed a girl (initials are CH, obviously very close to the brother) posts ALL over that memorial page. She sounds so close to the entire Smith family, judging by her comments on the wall and on pictures. Close to TS, BS, and the brother who passed away last year.

Anyways - I was looking at JE's list of friends on FB, and he is FB friends with that girl CH. If she's FB friends with JE, and if she's so close to the Smith family, surely she has some kind of info that can help LE.

I dont know if it means anything - but there you go.

Ok then. Sheila Easley is now Sheila White, maiden name, living I believe in Wilmington NC area.
Look in Great Falls. but she may have a different last name now that I can't post

According to LE...someone has to be helping them. (should be changed to him...she's 12, who could she possibly know willing to aid a fugitive)
From what I've read on here and in some of the articles, he wasn't that fabulous of an individual to have accumulated a lot of friends. No idea how big of a family he has but it shouldn't be too too hard to find out what close family members have been up to the last five days.
Unless its one of those vile pedophile groups :sick::sick::sick: Hopefully they're disecting his computer. He's into young girls....Brittany is probably not the first.

This is my very first post on WebSleuths. I've been fascinated reading all your posts about this particular case. It's amazing how much crime fighting is done at the grassroots level.

Anyways - I have no idea if this will mean anything or not, but here it goes. I was looking at the Memorial page for BS's brother on Facebook, and I noticed a girl (initials are CH, obviously very close to the brother) posts ALL over that memorial page. She sounds so close to the entire Smith family, judging by her comments on the wall and on pictures. Close to TS, BS, and the brother who passed away last year.

Anyways - I was looking at JE's list of friends on FB, and he is FB friends with that girl CH. If she's FB friends with JE, and if she's so close to the Smith family, surely she has some kind of info that can help LE.

I dont know if it means anything - but there you go.

I saw the same thing and also saw that JE sent her kisses in MS. Do you think she knows something???

I don't know if this is irrelevant to the case, but one of my close friends here said she knew the name sounded familiar because he added her on MySpace about a year ago. She said she accepted it, thinking it was someone she knew, but didn't think anything of it. He came off as a lonely guy who was a single father who had just moved to the area and was looking for a job. She also said that he had Brittany listed as his "daughter" and she never thought twice about his comments/statuses and pictures including Brittany. The first comment to my friend from him was along the lines of "Hey beautiful" and names like that yet she said once she told him that she had a boyfriend, he kept it casual. One thing she said that was unusual was that out of all her friends on her page, he was the only one who left the single most comments on her statuses, more than the people she considered close, but that it was nothing weird. She said many of his statuses referred to him doing things with Brittany and referring to her as "HCB" with "ILY" all the time.

All in all, I wonder how many girls he REALLY tried to talk to ? I think if anyone has ever had any contact with him, even through comments or him leaving them comments, needs to contact the authorities, just so they can get somewhat of a background on this man.

Hmmm. Does anyone think that the reason why he purchased the tent was to throw the police off, having them focus on looking for them camping?

I didn't think of that but i was just thinking: a bright blue tent is NOT something you'd buy if you're hiding. You'd want a brown or tan or forest-green -- something that would be hard to spot. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member