GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On either his MS or his FB he gives his town as Franklin Co. (VA). There was also mention of Franklin Co. by one of the news reporters in either the local news program or at one of the pressers

under JURY room on Forum Jump (below) you will see scanner chatter
I do not think we are allowed to link it.
We are allowed to read but cannot bring the news up here.
Only a mod is allowed .
IIRC

Two things I noticed - most likely not of importance but will mention them anyway.
First in this video: http://www.wdbj7.com/videobeta/1fe0...cdd/News/Easley-missing-girl-spotted-in-Salem <---- BS is holding a dog. Did they have a dog and where is it now?

Second - looking at the mothers FB last night, I looked at all her pics and she had numerous house pics - like she was getting ready to list her house or maybe it was for sale? But, if those are current pics - there was a tree and gifts under it - I wonder if those were gone?

I'm really afraid that JE is going to feel backed into a corner and end up harming both himself and Brittany. He knows it's not going to be good if he comes back.

Belimom, this is exactly my concern, when he is backed in a corner. I don't think he will come back willingly no matter how much his mother or anybody else pleads with him.

This guy is clearly a predator. He was on another MySpace account as a friend to someone who was 45 years old with a 16 year old daughter. The daughter is a friend on her Mother's Myspace and I swear it looks like she is posed very similar to the way Brittany is posed with JE. I wonder if he had fallen into a pattern of looking for women with teenage daughters? Frightening. As a predator, I doubt that he is camping. I am betting they are on the move using money they got from TS, from WalMart, or from panhandling. This is why it is SO important that they get this story out to the public! They have to be getting desperate where ever they are!

Several access sites to the Appalachian Trail. Access to the Blue Ridge Parkway and of course access to I-81 which is a short hop going south to I-77 (about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.). Several State Parks in VA.

JMO...they are out of VA...probably way out of VA - especially with it being so cold here. When I came in from running errands around 6 PM it was 25 degrees according to my vehicle and that didn't count the wind chill factor. I would think they would have to have a lot of special gear to camp in a tent in VA (or anywhere close by).

Belimom, this is exactly my concern, when he is backed in a corner. I don't think he will come back willingly no matter how much his mother or anybody else pleads with him.

I'm worried about this as well. He seems to not have a care in the world and I'm afraid if he is cornered, then he knows he has nothing to lose and usually that turns for the worst.

In one pic (in the scanner thread) either MSM or FB there is a pic of her and she has a virginia shirt on... maybe they headed t here.. I just don't know...

Didn't it say in the other thread that there were 2 felony charges against him for using mom's credit card. One was probably the stuff at walmart and the other was either gas or a cash advance.

The fact that the car hasn't been spotted makes me think they ditched it and are driving something else by now..

Most Walmarts have security cameras in their parking lots. After they were caught on the surveillance cam leaving the store, did a camera pick up what car they got into?

I think you are referring to the burgundy shirt - that would be a Virginia tech shirt and most everyone here has one ?

The fact that the car hasn't been spotted makes me think they ditched it and are driving something else by now..

Most Walmarts have security cameras in their parking lots. After they were caught on the surveillance cam leaving the store, did a camera pick up what car they got into?

Surely they have a camera shot of them getting into a vehicle! You know, one thing that never ceases to frustrate me is these crappy surveillance photo's!!! With the technology available today, there is no excuse for such crappy photographs!

Ahh ok... i didn't know how common they were

Didn't it say in the other thread that there were 2 felony charges against him for using mom's credit card. One was probably the stuff at walmart and the other was either gas or a cash advance.

IIRC one was for credit card fraud and one for larceny. But they both pertain to just the one use of the card.

This guy is clearly a predator. He was on another MySpace account as a friend to someone who was 45 years old with a 16 year old daughter. The daughter is a friend on her Mother's Myspace and I swear it looks like she is posed very similar to the way Brittany is posed with JE. I wonder if he had fallen into a pattern of looking for women with teenage daughters? Frightening. As a predator, I doubt that he is camping. I am betting they are on the move using money they got from TS, from WalMart, or from panhandling. This is why it is SO important that they get this story out to the public! They have to be getting desperate where ever they are!

I have found four other women with the same "i just sent you a kiss" message from him, they all have teenage daughters. Big coincidence.

Brittany in pics with her mom seemed so happy and close to mom.
BMS also looked like she had everything a normal 12 year old has
But I agree she looks and is built more like she is older than 12.
She reminds me of the girls in my 15yr old's class.

I have found four other women with the same "i just sent you a kiss" message from him, they all have teenage daughters. Big coincidence.

I noticed that today while browsing his MySpace. He also included the same message on a couple of younger girls profiles. They were at different times too ; so it wasn't like it was one of those messages that send the same message to everyone at once.

It makes me wonder if he hasn't tried something like this before with a woman and her daughter .....

If I was any of them, I would be totally creeped out! :eek: I am assuming LE would be all over interviewing them to find out what they know about his likes/dislikes and what makes him tick. :waitasec:

I noticed that today while browsing his MySpace. He also included the same message on a couple of younger girls profiles. They were at different times too ; so it wasn't like it was one of those messages that send the same message to everyone at once.

It makes me wonder if he hasn't tried something like this before with a woman and her daughter .....

I agree with you, I think he has a pattern.........hope some people come up and tell LE how this guy works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1