GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car has not been spotted that we know of. I still saying NC where he went to school and family.

I have friends that has cabins in NC. He could be held up in sesonal cabin. I don't disagree with FL or Al either.

Very true, we leave our camp all winter, but there would be heat til propane ran out! and electric, no water, no toilet (shut down and winterized) no food.......
Cabins are easy to break into. Just a thought maybe never left town to far.
or stopping along their way staying in cabins???

do we know if he is a camper type of guy?
the tent could be for later on. IF IT IS A TENT? they bought.
Hope next article tells what was bought!!!

I found some records for JE in North Carolina, I can't link because it is a pay site but I can provide file numbers if needed:

August 2002, Criminal Contempt, statute 5a-11, held in holding cell for 7 hours until he cooperated

September 2001, threatening phone calls, domestic violence, failure to appear, blood alcohol .16, was not an assault charge, victim Sheila Easley

1998 Possession, same statute
1997 Larceny, stature 14-72A, Possession of Stolen Property 14-71.1
1997 Possession, statute 18b-302B2
1996 Assaulting a Government Employee, 14-34.2 reduced to 14-33C4, (victims name provided but I will withhold since it is not a family member)
1995 Injury to personal property, 14-160, victim reimbursed (victims name provided but I will withhold)

A handful of no insurance, no registration, fishing without a license, etc....

Yes, second wife in nothern AL. I mentioned earlier I thought they would head for FL....seems all perps of all kinds do...but I heard on the weather this morning that FL is having a cold snap....spraying fields and worried about the strawberries and fruit crops. Surprise!

It's flipping freezing in FL now. I'm hoping the Sunshine State is gonna turn the heat back on real soon.

NG never mentioned Brittany at all tonight, I kept the show on, muted, just to see...as far as other national coverage, I've not seen much of anything. And as another poster said, I only knew of Zahra thru here, and HLN, because they will cover any crimes that have some sensational aspect.

But this is a case that should be on all news channels, as it is current and on-going and they are out there somewhere...

I don't like imagining what happened in that house Friday night...with what her mom posted, and seeing other cases like this in the past. The fact that this girl is only 12 is shocking...she looks much older, very well-developed and probably tried to act as old as she looked, but she is still just 12. Whereever she is, I doubt it is turning out to any sort of adventure...

Wonder if they have cell phones? pings?
a computer? hot spots?
Has Brittney logged on to her FB lately???
Teenagers ( and myself) can go through computer withdrawals, BAD!

If they headed for the Appalachian Trail (my theory) she wouldn't have cell phone reception probably. I live near the trailhead by Troutville and drive by several times a day, plan on keeping eyes open. I too think they aren't far, just well hidden.

Very true, we leave our camp all winter, but there would be heat til propane ran out! and electric, no water, no toilet (shut down and winterized) no food.......
Cabins are easy to break into. Just a thought maybe never left town to far.
or stopping along their way staying in cabins???

do we know if he is a camper type of guy?
the tent could be for later on. IF IT IS A TENT? they bought.
Hope next article tells what was bought!!!

hmm I was thinking he could be in the area or right over the line to NC. I just don't see him in that car at this time but that leave the question where the heck is the car? wooded area they could hide it.

Do we know where JE was living when he met Tina online?
His criminal record drying up in 2002 after being so steady for so many years in North Carolina makes me think there are more records to be found. He clearly didn't become an upstanding member of society until now.

I found some records for JE in North Carolina, I can't link because it is a pay site but I can provide file numbers if needed:

August 2002, Criminal Contempt, statute 5a-11, held in holding cell for 7 hours until he cooperated

September 2001, threatening phone calls, domestic violence, failure to appear, blood alcohol .16, was not an assault charge, victim Sheila Easley

1996 Assaulting a Government Employee, 14-34.2 reduced to 14-33C4, (victims name provided but I will withhold since it is not a family member)
1995 Injury to personal property, 14-160, victim reimbursed (victims name provided but I will withhold)

Well we learned from this that he likes to steal, fight, threaten, domestic violence, drinks, no respect for laws and fishes.
In 1995 he was only 17 years old when this started???
I bet he was trouble even before that...........

His criminal record drying up in 2002 after being so steady for so many years in North Carolina makes me think there are more records to be found. He clearly didn't become an upstanding member of society until now.
We've also found he lived in Alabama for awhile.

I agree with you! Was he in jail? Alabama? 2nd marriage????
VA???

This guy knows Brittany is the daughter of a police officer. What is he really trying to say here? I mean he has to know this is not going to end pretty for him and would have known that before he set the whole chain of events into motion.

I pray Brittany saves herself before it is to late. Some kids are exceptionaly smart and do manage to see though certain things . Sometimes the lessons they are told click in their head suddenly and bring them to the truth. Hopefully Brittany is one of those kids.

I agree with the west coast theory. Maybe even Mexico.

Well we learned from this that he likes to steal, fight, threaten, domestic violence, drinks, no respect for laws and fishes.
In 1995 he was only 17 years old when this started???
I bet he was trouble even before that...........

We know he has a serious charge in his juvenile records, they were expunged and sealed. I can't find the article but I am positive it was assault with a deadly weapon, but he got a juvenile handling on that one.

I posted the Bolo in scanner thread but I can't post here. (rules)

All I can say and hope I don't get in trouble: extreme caution:angel:

The only place I cam across to look at Alabama court records needed a paid subscription. But if anyone finds someplace else please share.

So far I've seen there may be a connection to Albertville Alabama and Grant Alabama.

I'm really afraid that JE is going to feel backed into a corner and end up harming both himself and Brittany. He knows it's not going to be good if he comes back.

Tina's Facebook wall is full of comments from devastated friends, but it's her final posts that have Ennemoser wondering if Tina knew something was going to happen to her.

On December 2 at 9:30 p.m., Tina wrote "If I should die before I wake, God Bless my friends. May I be remembered for my good heart and hopeless romantic ways."

Tina's last status update was on December 3 about 1:30 p.m. She wrote, "God, please protect us from the evils of this world."

http://www.wset.com/Global/story.asp?S=13633373

This is devastating and incredibly eerie.

I wonder if maybe she had made plans on telling JSE that Friday that he had to leave ? Maybe she approached him then and that's when everything went downhill ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1