GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JSE is aggitated and upset and Brittney is crying (drama queen is how my grandson explains girls) then she will only be an annoying 'thing' to him.
I'm very afraid that if she doesn't do everything he says, he will get rid of her.
He seems like a very angry desturbed man hanging out with a kid.
If she can't or won't leave him;I look for a very bad outcome shortly.

I pray that Brittany realizes the situation she is in and manages to play along with him until she can get a chance to run. God keep her safe tonight!!

Welcome to Websleuths! I could not help but notice your location and was wondering how much publicity this particular case has been receiving in your area. Have you seen the Ambert Alert on road signs, TV, and/or text messaging? Just wondering and praying actually that this case is getting a lot of national attention. TIA.

I am in central IL but this one hits me straight through the heart. I had heard nothing of this excepting for here on WS and on CNN/HLN.

I am so sorry to disappoint. I don't think it is getting enough attention. No Amber alert. No crawls across the botom of TV, no nothing.

I am praying this young lady is smart like Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard. Those young ladies survived their sickos. I am praying this child can adapt quickly and conform to survive til an opportunity comes to escape.

why,the IPhone? allerts?

Sorry, didn't mean to seem like I was talking in code. I just remembered that people with IPhones can actually see a little on the private myspace pages and I was just taking rollcall in case we hear of anything. I don't have one. I was just wondering who does. Should have explained when I asked. It was one of those things that just popped into my head. Sorry.

I agree this is not getting enough attention...they may well still have the same car, and are states away by now, but are they being looked for nationwide?

Is there such a thing as a national Amber Alert or are they just state-wide? And if they end the Amber Alert tomorrow, then what?

Despite her size and physical maturity, Brittany looks like a scared little girl in that walmart photo.

I think she 'fell in love' with JE.....and that he was a welcome release for her, after her beloved brother passed away unexpectedly. Despite TS's love for her daughter, she clearly feels empty and lost without her son. I could see Brittany wanting to escape that. I've got to wonder if she knows/knew her mother was dead when she was caught on that walmart camera. She looks worried, anxious. I wonder if that's just about running away or if she knows something. It's possible---if they are camping--that she doesn't know about her mother's murder. It's also possible that she participated.

I think isolating her in the woods somewhere is even more dangerous for her. She's 12. She will eventually want to go home, go shopping, go be with her friends, etc.
The temps are REALLY cold down south. It's near freezing an hour south of NC with 14 mph wind gusts. I LIKE camping and I wouldn't want to do it in this weather. I can't imagine a 12 year old girl would either.

:banghead: As soon as I find something relevant/helpful, sure....I'll be happy to post it!!

If you could, my camera crapped out on me, if you can see his profile through your phone he has an interesting blog about not being able to see his child.

He seemed distressed about it, but that was posted a year (or so) ago.

I tried to take a shot with my camera but my card was full (and I am holiday lazy and haven't downloaded that card.)

Just a heads up.

This is just my :twocents: but I think it's very likely they got on I81, heading south to warm weather!

I don't have an iPhone - I have a Droid and I can see the status updates and whatnot on my phone as well.

I'm assuming any phone that has internet on it can view them..? Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who thought only an iPhone could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1