GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that the aunt and cousin only spoke to Britt and not the predator? Maybe they think she went willingly and has something to do with the mom's murder? Why diddn't they plead for him to let her go? JMOO

and where is Nancy getting her info? My butt has been in this chair 12 hours today all over the internet and that's the first I'm hearing anything about it

I have no idea where she gets her info. Although I'm sure she has access to more ways to get info than some of us do? Maybe some of her staff has talked with the ex-wives or some of their family members?

is there an active video link of the wal mart coverage? BS clearly was looking at something, was it someone come in another door or what. Was BS aware of the camera, did she mouth something? I want to see the video because body language will give some clues.

Most Wal-Marts also have video coverage in the parking lot. And since they had the time-stamped video frame showing -- to the second -- as BS and JE went past that particular camera leaving the store, they should also have video in the parking lot following their return path back to their vehicle. Most Wal-Marts are well equipped with plenty of cameras inside and out. Should be plenty of opportunity to observe body language.

Or maybe the investigators already know that. (Doesn't mean the rest of us will get to see those videos though.)

Sorry, a report of possible sexual abuse of a child is acute! Nancy is right

I guess by "acute", I meant in immediate life-threatening danger. You are right - it is serious, but ongoing. Not like "someone is about to kill this child/person at this moment." KWIM? Believe me, I do not take it lightly that she was probably being molested (or at least groomed) by this . Just trying to think of how CPS might prioritize cases as they come in.

It's weird that the aunt and cousin only spoke to Britt and not the predator? Maybe they think she went willingly and has something to do with the mom's murder? Why diddn't they plead for him to let her go? JMOO

I was reading the comment on the local news stories and public sentiment is very much that Brittany is in a relationship with him, is involved, is consenting, is willing, etc..... I was really surprised how many people were black and white in that opinion. She is twelve. wow

I only just got that her dad is in S. Boston, VA? I thought it was MA all this time...

He could certainly tell (lie) her he had one. I agree, I think she looks very scared and who pushes a buggy with one hand behind their back.

That's what I thought when I first saw the picture. I've been shopping for 35 yrs and can't do that.

I was reading the comment on the local news stories and public sentiment is very much that Brittany is in a relationship with him, is involved, is consenting, is willing, etc..... I was really surprised how many people were black and white in that opinion. She is twelve. wow

Could you link to some of these articles with the comments? Thanks. :)

The only thing is if he used the mothers Credit card then he couldn't charge over a certain amount without the head cashier having to look at his id and match it to the card. This explains why the tent they bought was 29.99 and not much else in food. They kept the cost under $100.00

This is actually not true... I called my step brother, he's a cashier at walmart. Company policy is that they do not require ID for any amount with a credit OR debit card. You swipe either yourself and then enter a PIN if its debit or just sign if its credit. You can only get cash back from debit, up to $100.

NG said something about one of the ex wives saying Easley had shot himself in his hand? Apparently he threatened to kill both ex wives at some point as well

She stated the hand and foot meaning obviously had a gun around one of the ex-wives. So scary.

I haven't read all the MSM articles today, and now hear about DCF and a Christmas Party via NG's show. Was the info about the "alleged" DCF's Christmas Party in MSM?

This is actually not true... I called my step brother, he's a cashier at walmart. Company policy is that they do not require ID for any amount with a credit OR debit card. You swipe either yourself and then enter a PIN if its debit or just sign if its credit. You can only get cash back from debit, up to $100.

Exactly ! I always use my debit card yet my mother uses a credit card and all they ask is "Credit or Debit" and you state which card you are using. I've never seen anyone asked for ID using a credit card, no matter the amount.

I agree. I have shopped in this very Walmart and spent way over $100 and also gotten money back and I have never been asked to show an ID. No one has ever even looked at my card. I swipe it and put it right back in my wallet.

I haven't read all the MSM articles today, and now hear about DCF and a Christmas Party via NG's show. Was the info about the "alleged" DCF's Christmas Party in MSM?

Do you mean Thanksgiving gathering? Tina took JE to thanksgiving day dinner, only time family had met him, didn't know he was living with her, they were totally freaked out by how JE was touching Brittany, playing with her hair, staring at her. After the holiday weekend and comparing notes they called Tina and CPS. This seemed to have come to a head on Thursday/Friday. Tina was going to call them when he was gone, she never called.

Exactly ! I always use my debit card yet my mother uses a credit card and all they ask is "Credit or Debit" and you state which card you are using. I've never seen anyone asked for ID using a credit card, no matter the amount.

Even if they do ask for the card I have handed my husbands card, which is clearly not my name, to several clerks who glance at it like they are doing their job, say thanks and hand it back.

Do you mean Thanksgiving gathering? Tina took JE to thanksgiving day dinner, only time family had met him, didn't know he was living with her, they were totally freaked out by how JE was touching Brittany, playing with her hair, staring at her. After the holiday weekend and comparing notes they called Tina and CPS. This seemed to have come to a head on Thursday/Friday. Tina was going to call them when he was gone, she never called.

Nancy said that relatives called DCF and apparently DCF later came out saying that they didn't answer the phone as they were at their Christmas Party. This phone call was made on Fri., 12/3/10, of which, Brittany was already out of the house and seen in WalMart. Even if DCF answered the phone and went to the house, Brittany was already gone and Brittany's mother would have been discovered sooner, but still deceased.

Nancy was hammering DCF.

It was said that when the person called child services, they were told that everyone was attending the office party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz