GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she would be in handcuffs if found. It does look like her, but I do not believe she would be immediately under arrest after being found.

I'm sure she would be in cuffs. They have no idea what mindset she is in or what she will do. Most departments have a policy that nobody is put in their vehicles without being cuffed. Officer safety.

I do believe that she would be immediately handcuffed. Her mother was murdered and no one knows if she was involved in anyway in her mother's death. Teens are in the news alot lately for killing their parents either alone or with an accomplice. Police officers can be harmed and/or killed by a child/teen just as quickly as an adult.

I agree. Yes, she's young. Yes, she's petite. But the possibility that she went willingly is really strong. LE may know more than we do. Maybe there's a journal or FB messages or texts that point to her being an instigator in the murder.

Children have been committing murder since the beginning of time. Just because JE is a predator doesn't mean that BS isn't a manipulator. It's not a pleasant thought, but LE can't take chances. In a world where eight year-olds shoot their fathers and tween girls spree kill male toddlers, you can't surmise anything.

what is that robot used for?

It appears that the robot broke the window and put the gas device inside the car.

This keeps any officers from needing to get close enough that they could be shot or otherwise harmed. It appears that they didn't know if the occupants were armed or not.

I still think if they, took that car he made it look different right after they left Wal Mart. or Ditched it and took another means of transportation. How far is the Ship yards in VB, VA??

About a 4 to 4 1/2 hr ride straight down Rt. 460 E to VA Beach/Norfolk area

It appears that the robot broke the window and put the gas device inside the car.

This keeps any officers from needing to get close enough that they could be shot or otherwise harmed. It appears that they didn't know if the occupants were armed or not.

The live video footage of that robot breaking the window and the smoke cannister being placed inside by an officer was pretty cool! Nice job LE - no one hurt.

The live video footage of that robot breaking the window and the smoke cannister being placed inside by an officer was pretty cool! Nice job LE - no one hurt.

Those Robots are REAL cool the reason who made them had a really good sense of humor because when the robot succeeds in what it needs to do is says "i did it" and the ones they use for bomb deactivation, have hands with fingers and when it De-activates the bomb.. it puts up its little thumb. and say "all Cool"

Just wanted to say that his SUV was discovered in SE Roanoke City and if I'm not mistaken, it was in one of the pressers. ?? I just know that I remember this from earlier reports.

I was checking The Weather Channel and the temperature is supposed to drastically drop starting Sunday until Thursday. The wind chill factor will have the temperature in the single digits ; day and night. We have an 80% chance of rain/snow on Sunday as well.

For some reason, I don't believe they are camping. It's been cold as it is, but with the weather how it's about to be, there's no way they would survive if they are outside. This doesn't go to say they never "tried" camping or are in another warmer state doing so, but with no sightings of either of them or the car, I'm starting to believe someone is helping them or maybe they aren't alive.

:(

I still have HOPE though. It might fade, but it will never disappear .....

Just wanted to say that his SUV was discovered in SE Roanoke City and if I'm not mistaken, it was in one of the pressers. ?? I just know that I remember this from earlier reports.

The only thing I ever remember hearing from one of the pressers or other news stories was that he was spotted in SE, but nothing about the vehicle being found there.

Maybe Chris (the reporter) can clear this up?

I still think if they, took that car he made it look different right after they left Wal Mart. or Ditched it and took another means of transportation. How far is the Ship yards in VB, VA??

It is a custom spoiler which is very different ,so different if you looked at it you would not think that was the car they were talking about. Until LE released the photo of the spoiler ,the car was not in danger of being identifed without it occupants. If you parked next to it you would not have thought very much of it.

Neons are a dime a dozen, silver cars are too. people look for something to dismiss the car when wondering if that is the car they are looking for and the spoiler would have made people dismiss it. It looks like something a high school kid puts on thier car making the car look like a teens car . Not a 41 year old mom.

I wonder why LE surrounded this car to begin with. Probably a carjacking or a shooting incident.

JE has a record so my guess is LE thinks he is getting help from someone else that hates LE and rules just like JE.
BS is a commodity to JE, he doesn't love her.
What scares me is to save his own butt, he could sell her, or give someone
'privleges' with her in exchange for rent and food.

For those that has MS and saw the MS pages, did anyone poke out like another jail bird?
No names! Just wondering.

I can't seem to understand why there is such focus on a few states (South and East) when there have been no confirmed sightings. I just don't get it. They possibly had over 2 days to travel before anyone even knew TS was dead and BS was missing. In 2 days they could be here in Texas! I just hope JE isn't on the other side of the country laughing his butt off because everyone is so focused on a few states. There has been nothing on our news here in West Texas (other than Nancy Grace, etc.) and the city where I live is the path so many people take from the East to get to LA (1-40 and Route 66). I just wish this story had more national coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay