GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion about the marriage thing...anyone who wouldn't question BS's age isn't too swift. She may look older than her age, but to me she doesn't look a day over 15.

Is there anything that leads us to believe they may have gotten married? Or just the fake ID thing?

My opinion about the marriage thing...anyone who wouldn't question BS's age isn't too swift. She may look older than her age, but to me she doesn't look a day over 15.

Is there anything that leads us to believe they may have gotten married? Or just the fake ID thing?

Never saw anything (credible) that says she got married or had a fake ID so in my mind neither are true.

Carrie - ITA. She may look older than 12...but IMHO she doesn't look anywhere near legal age (18 or 21).

For a clerk to surmise that she had a fake ID...sounds like the clerk at the AM went into CYA mode. Was it really that BS had a fake ID or was it that the clerk just never bothered to card her?

OK - on a FB page (BS - JE - TS - Case Discussion) someone just posted TS' state when found by co-worker with a comment below describing chain of source of info.

Someone also states that this info has been posted before on FB but it is the first I have seen it.

There is a "case" discussion on this on FB in which the administrator just posted COD from an unidentified source. Could be here-say so I will not post link however it is the group on FB is open for public viewing.

There is a "case" discussion on this on FB in which the administrator just posted COD from an unidentified source. Could be here-say so I will not post link however it is the group on FB is open for public viewing.

General clue as to where to look, please?:innocent: Just a bit of a clue?

could someone post a link to the facebook link? when i try to search for it from my fb page it doesnt pull anything up???

If that comment is true - that is made on the FB "Discussion Site" (type that in FB...that's how I found it)....about how TS was found...

Then that leads me to believe with the stuff missing out of the household and found in the SUV that this was set-up to look like a home invasion robbery.

I hope COD is not something a little girl can do on her own. Why not reveal the COD? I hope JE is not going to blame BS for everything.

It's been removed from FB. People were saying it could hurt investigation.

Sometimes if you google something, there's an option to look up "cached". Seriously, once you post something on the internet, it really is there to stay - on a server or someone's screenshot... SOMEWHERE. Just b/c you don't see it on a website doesn't mean it's not still floating around in cyberspace. (It's akin to deleting something from your computer but still having it "be there" until that physical spot is overwritten with something else, or you wipe your hard drive clean). That's why you should always be careful what you post. :twocents:

Whose FB page is this that the case is being discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123