Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bullets.jpg

Accused killer Dellen Millard sent this photo of bullets to co-accused Mark Smich before the killing of Tim Bosma, saying he stole them for "practice ammo," court heard.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-mark-smich-guilty-of-the-murder-of-tim-bosma

I don't remember seeing this exhibit photo before. Millard "five-fingered" this ammo.

Hallelujah! This is the first chance I've had to post since hearing the verdicts! I pulled my car over to side of the road looking over Georgian Bay and watched the verdicts come out over Twitter. And cried my eyes out. Justice for Tim and his family!!!!

In some ways I've always felt this was the Dellen Millard show. Even on websleuths it was "Dellen Millard on trial for the death of" ..... Facebook. "Dellen Millard discuss the case" ...
Headlines.. Dellen Millard murder. Dellen Millard privileged life. Dellen Millard.. Murder of LB. Dellen Millard, ran nighttime missions. And so on and so on... AC wrote his "Wayward Son" piece about him. (great read btw).

Both the media and crown's witnesses heavily focused on Dellen Millard. MH. AM. SS. CN. AJ.

Many many people have commented how manipulative the guy is. The tangled web he weaved. He dragged in the likes of his uncle, his gf, and even his own mother to clean up/cover up his mess.

I'm not surprised at all that Smich will appeal. It also wouldn't surprise me if he won. MOO

So I am just curious.....let's imagine the MS does appeal and he does win as you suggest, then what in your mind would that look like? You obviouly do not agree with the finding of Murder in the First Degree.....what verdict and sentence would you find was more appropriate given the evidence presented?

So I am just curious.....let's imagine the MS does appeal and he does win as you suggest, then what in your mind would that look like? You obviouly do not agree with the finding of Murder in the First Degree.....what verdict and sentence would you find was more appropriate given the evidence presented?
The maximum sentence AATF would allow.

Hallelujah! This is the first chance I've had to post since hearing the verdicts! I pulled my car over to side of the road looking over Georgian Bay and watched the verdicts come out over Twitter. And cried my eyes out. Justice for Tim and his family!!!!

I hope the public shows the same emotion and support for LB and WM. They may not have an army, but they were victims of the same monsters.

MOO

I hope the public shows the same emotion and support for LB and WM. They may not have an army, but they were victims of the same monsters.

MOO

Doubtful the public will even really care sadly.
The common denominator here is away for life. They will just caulk it up to one more in the book. If he gets 3, he'll be the serial killer just like the book he was rumored to be toting around. With his reactions in court I don't doubt that is how the "twisted little prick" was thinking. MOO

Doubtful the public will even really care sadly.
The common denominator here is away for life. They will just caulk it up to one more in the book. If he gets 3, he'll be the serial killer just like the book he was rumored to be toting around. With his reactions in court I don't doubt that is how the "twisted little prick" was thinking. MOO

I do have a small personal connection as I have friends and church family in Dutch and CRC circles in the Hamilton and Ancaster area. My comment wasn't meant to infer that other victims aren't as valuable or worthy of support.

No doubt, MS was coached by TD on how to present himself, dress,hair cut and how to behave in court. Doesn't surprise me one I otta that he was so careful in court to not show any emotion and stay on his best behavior. MS wasn't just a petty drug dealer as we were told in court. He is the one that introduced MWJ to his best friend DM. He knew damn well knew what was going on that night.

And for the star of the show....Millionaire, steels truck and murders an innocent family man. That sure will “sell papers” and draw attention. Of course they would have DM in the headlines. That certainly makes this case hard to believe what the motive was.
Had MS testified the TRUTH on the stand, the 50 min convo with DM and the disposal of the gun in the magical forest was his only chance to clear himself of verdict he received.
Justice was served by a Jury of our peers in a timely manner that were withheld of much incriminating evidence to both the accused andstill concluded the M1 verdicts.

Did anyone get photos or footage of either DM or MS being hauled off to jail? I haven't seen any yet.

[video]http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/708298307837/[/video]

Just read on twitter that both are expected to appeal. Adrian Humphreys (pardon spelling if incorrect)
Lawyers for both accused say they will be appealing the verdicts. #Bosma

Not surprised to hear that DM will appeal too, I bet in his arrogance he really thinks he has a chance to win it!! The

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A MS appeal will be denied for sure.

I think he will win his appeal TBH. I was thinking last night, and thought back to the seemingly damning infamous sausage photo. When it was first presenting, many here thought it was by far the most incriminating thing we've seen against MS, but it was never mentioned again, likely following a legal argument won by TD. My guess is that he will state that that picture even being mentioned, along with bad character evidence that was allowed in, tainted the jury's opinion of him. Again, while I didn't expect the jury's verdict, I respect it, but this is just what I foresee happening. All my own opinion of course

Not surprised to hear that DM will appeal too, I bet in his arrogance he really thinks he has a chance to win it!! The

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course they'll appeal- what else do they have to do! Also, in regards to WM and LB's trials, IMHO, they will each draw their own circle of courtroom followers. I have total confidence in SL's desire to see justice done for LB. DM sat there and lied straight to SL's face just days after he and MS had murdered her, while her lifeless body laid in the abandoned barn in Ayre waiting for the delivery of the incinerator. LB had a lot of friends- I think they'll be there for her family. WM? I'm sure that his case will garner supporters as well. The Millard family- aviation friends and colleagues.

IIRC, P & S are not retained past the TB trials. DM is apparently representing himself in the LB trial and MS is sticking with TD for the LB trial. I would imagine that they'll be tried together for LB. I guess DM won't have the time to be staring MS up and down since he'll be playing lawyer. For the sake of LB, I certainly hope that her trial doesn't turn into a frigg'n circus. I do not envy the Judge that has to preside over that one! MOO

I signed off last night and said I would see everyone in November but....I'M STILL HERE! How come I'm not surprised?!

I actually do wonder what Rabbit is up to these days. For someone who appeared to be prepared to "assist" her son in times of trouble, i.e., delivering letters, arranging phone calls with CN and helping to wipe down the trailer in her driveway, I have to admit that I am shocked that she never once showed her face in court to support her son.

MS's, mother and sister showed up when he testified and his sister was there for the verdict, but no MB. I just would love to know why.

Adam Carter explained in that Facebook CBC video that MB could not have attended court whether she wanted to or not, because she had been subpoenaed as a Crown witness. Though the Crown didn't end up calling her, according to Carter this meant she could not attend court.

Here's a link, the statement about MB is in the second half somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/cbchamilton/videos/1073849232701215/

Of course they'll appeal- what else do they have to do! Also, in regards to WM and LB's trials, IMHO, they will each draw their own circle of courtroom followers. I have total confidence in SL's desire to see justice done for LB. DM sat there and lied straight to SL's face just days after he and MS had murdered her, while her lifeless body laid in the abandoned barn in Ayre waiting for the delivery of the incinerator. LB had a lot of friends- I think they'll be there for her family. WM? I'm sure that his case will garner supporters as well. The Millard family- aviation friends and colleagues.

IIRC, P & S are not retained past the TB trials. DM is apparently representing himself in the LB trial and MS is sticking with TD for the LB trial. I would imagine that they'll be tried together for LB. I guess DM won't have the time to be staring MS up and down since he'll be playing lawyer. For the sake of LB, I certainly hope that her trial doesn't turn into a frigg'n circus. I do not envy the Judge that has to preside over that one! MOO

I think DM really believes he has a chance to win his appeal... And obviously arrogant enough to believe he can do a better job then a lawyer at representing himself in the LB trial.

I feel for the judge in that case as well.

Adam Carter explained in that Facebook CBC video that MB could not have attended court whether she wanted to or not, because she had been subpoenaed as a Crown witness. Though the Crown didn't end up calling her, according to Carter this meant she could not attend court.

Here's a link, the statement about MB is in the second half somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/cbchamilton/videos/1073849232701215/
Does that mean she couldn't attend court even for the closing arguments or verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444