Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With all due respect to both sides of the argument, thank you. We all know ABro's book is out there. Some of us want to read it ...some don't. Either way that's ok. No one is right and no one is wrong. Personal choice but that is not what I feel this thread is all about. Perhaps a new thread for that discussion mods?? We are less than a week away from CN's trial. This is what is important in my mind right now. JMO but my take on this girl...Spoiled rotten little girl..not the kind of money that DM had but perhaps afforded a lot from doting European parents who wanted to do "right" by their daughter. I agree with you Matou that I hope they find more charges. I feel her involvement in this one was much to serious for her to be so "laid back" and be her first taste of the dark side. I am praying that all the i's have been dotted and t's have been crossed going into this trial. This little girl needs to be taught a lesson in the real world.

Curious? Have her friends stood by her? Where was her Dad during TB trial? Will he be supportive now? Will MB be finally made to at the very least atone for her actions ..on the stand?

Yes, that is a very interesting point - where was CN's dad during the trial? Me thinks he isn't too proud of his little girl now! Maybe he has distanced himself from her for a reason... disgust? Embarrassment? Who knows... but I know that European parents are very concerned about their reputation. This can't be good for their professional lives either. And, doesn't CN have 2 other siblings? Wonder how they are dealing with all of this?

She joined Dec 1 2012 right after Wayne Millard was murdered. The lingerie isn't scandalous. There are other items that are IMO. I was more interested in the wedding ring info. Some are black. Didn't DM wear a black "ring" while in court?

The timing of that long list of "likes" is very curious. As are many of the items on it. The bullet cuff links caught my eye. And yes, I do believe we discussed DM wearing a black ring in court.

Her Hamlet essay for school is also interesting...all things considered.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmjhb_1V4mo

The timing of that long list of "likes" is very curious. As are many of the items on it. The bullet cuff links caught my eye. And yes, I do believe we discussed DM wearing a black ring in court.

Quite the video, given the circumstances. Real life foreshadowing. Nice find, where did that link come from?

Looking forward to following CN's trial next week, I'm certain it's going to keep us all on the edge of our seats.

Quite the video, given the circumstances. Real life foreshadowing. Nice find, where did that link come from?

It's an old youtube channel of hers. The video was uploaded in Jan 2009 so it must have been a high school project. Just found it to be quite ironic considering she's on trial next week.

MOO

Does anyone know if there is a new thread for CN's trial next week?

Bosma killer's ex-girlfriend now under the microscope as her trial begins
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/christina-noudga-trial-1.3855703

There is no guarantee the judge will hear Noudga's story from her own lips this time around. While she was compelled to testify at the Bosma trial, she is under no such obligation at her own hearing.

It's unlikely that Millard will be called to testify at the trial, but it remains to be seen whether court hears from his mother, Madeleine Burns.

Interesting find. And ugh on the video titled 'Equadorian'. A pot pourri of mocking, mean girls cruelty. She was an ******* (rhymes with crass hole) in 2009 as well, apparently.

Looking forward to next week in the hopes that the Bosmas will once again see justice done for Tim. 2 down - 1 to go!

I have to think that MB will be called as a witness but the question begs, for whom? Would the Crown call her or would the Defence call her to verify CN's tail of wiping down the Trailer and the story of how they never considered that the truck, or Tim, could be in the trailer?

I somehow think MB was instrumental in the movement of letters in and out of the Barton Street Jail but I could be wrong. I think somewhere in all of this, MB will be compelled to testify to something. It won't be long before we know.

It will be interesting. MOO

Bosma killer's ex-girlfriend now under the microscope as her trial begins
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/christina-noudga-trial-1.3855703

The trial is expected to take three weeks, and CBC Hamilton will be in the courtroom each day, providing live blog coverage.

3 weeks? Seems like a long time for the Crown to lay out their case and evidence. Can we expect that Ms Burns will be taking the stand as a hostile witness? That always eats up a lot of time trying to pull answers out of them.

MOO

Can we expect that Ms Burns will be taking the stand as a hostile witness? MOO

As part of her bail conditions, she likely has a list of people she is not allowed to communicate with. These would be possible crown witnesses. Does anyone have that list?

As part of her bail conditions, she likely has a list of people she is not allowed to communicate with. These would be possible crown witnesses. Does anyone have that list?

Well, I think most of the witnesses will be police/experts there to explain how they found evidence and present it (call logs, texts, DNA, the DVR, etc.)

I would guess MB would be up, because how else could they introduce the fact that CN washed down the truck door handles and locks, if CN does not take the stand herself?

Well MB didn't introduce that evidence in DM and MS's trial but it was introduced and she admitted to wiping down the trailer. She claims she didn't think it was destroying any evidence since she had only wiped where she and MB had touched. That's when people in the courthouse started laughing at her. I can't remember how the whole topic was introduced by the Crown. Gotta read up again.

Usernames and nicknames for Christina Noudga:
-rubikinks
-pilar
-Christina N
-christinaenn
-Seaenn
wasn't there some chiquita thing too? anything else?

Did CN wear gloves for everything she did? She wore gloves when she wiped the trailer. She wore gloves when she helped move the incinerator out of the barn. Did she wear gloves when she was pleasuring her man for 40+ minutes? LOL. She knew all about evidence (leaving prints or erasing them) or else she wouldn't have worn gloves. JMO

I guess MB would be up, because how else could they introduce the fact that CN washed down the truck door handles and locks, if CN does not take the stand herself?

That fact (and others) could be introduced by means of an agreed statement of facts which both Crown and defense sign off on. This is a not uncommon procedure, though it doesn't happen in every case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back