Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, Smich must regret taking the stand. Potentially marks him as a rat, etc. All for nothing in the end. It must feel like a very personal rejection/failure. For now I don't share the 100% certainly that most of you have that this was the right verdict, but I definitely respect it and will assume the jury had a better sense of the evidence than I had and had made the best decision.
Just curious, do you believe M is actually not as guilty by the way of the proof that was shown only. What i mean is, do you feel he actually is less guilty for real or just not enough proof. ( do you know what i mean?)

I feel it's a bit of a verdict to our society, too. Murders sure are at all time low. But isn't it sad that those mental midgets so easily accepted the lead of a rich psycho? No critical thinking at all. He is rich, therefore he is right. We are going to do all the stupid and criminal things. Dellen can't be wrong.

Rap culture? Violence? Ok, perhaps it's an "artform". But lemme ask you. How is it that in all those music videos, movies, nobody works? People drive some BMW 7s, wear designer clothing, go to expensive restaurants. But nobody works. Or, if they work - it's mostly get into a BMW, drive to some cafe, chat for 10 minutes, say some profound ********, and you just made a million bucks.

Hence, wrong expectations. And, clearly, Dellen knows how to do it. Look, he doesn't work but he has all the toys. He sure knows the way. $100,000/mo? It's a pretty good amount of money. How was he going to make $100,000/mo? By killing 5 people a month? Look at the genius's plan.
1. Get me a 3500
2. Get you a base
N. $100,000/mo

There may be a few points after but somehow it's supposed to lead to 100K/mo. Who would buy that type of krap? What's the reaction from Michalski? "Challenge accepted".

May be it's time to introduce draft in Canada so that stupidity is squeezed out of young people by some drill sergeant "Full Metal Jacket"-style?

Dellen Millard walked in, stared right at Sharlene Bosma and shook his head.
by Adam Carter 4:28 PM

The courtroom erupted with noise. Some people laughed at him.
by Adam Carter 4:29 PM

Millard's lawyers immediately went over to talk to him after he did that.
by Adam Carter 4:29 PM

He still doesn't get it. He will soon enough.

I was a fence sitter for a bit. Maybe even right until around the beginning of deliberations, then saw what the jury didn't see. If the jury gave MS less then M1 they would have never lived that down. IMO..

You aint seen nothing yet. Plenty of bombs to be dropped. Big ones.

Det. Greg Rodzoniak just say in front of Sharlene Bosma alongside Staff Sgt. Matt Kavanagh. They're sitting between her and Millard.
by Adam Carter 4:31 PM

She thanked them.
by Adam Carter 4:31 PM

Goodman asks if they have anything to say. "I decline to comment at this time your honour," Millard says. "Not at this time, thank you."
by Adam Carter 4:34 PM

"What happened to Tim Bosma on the night of May 6 2013 is incomprehensible and unimaginable," Goodman says.
by Adam Carter 4:35 PM

Goodman calls their actions "despicable," but notes it hasn't taken away Bosma's spirit. "To the Bosma family, I am sorry for your loss."
by Adam Carter 4:36 PM

Goodman sentences them to a weapons prohibition for life, a non communication order, a DNA order and life in prison without parole for 25 years, or at least 2038.
by Adam Carter 4:36 PM

That's it. Millard and Smich led out.
by Adam Carter 4:38 PM

I had to step away after the verdict and this forum blew up in joy :) Glad I made it back for the sentencing.

The Bosma family are now all thanking the Crown attorneys. Shaking the hands of Tony Leitch, Craig Fraser and Brett Moodie.
by Adam Carter 4:38 PM

Well I guess that is all for pasting AC's blog here. It has been a pleasure doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste