Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2950437

Watch this of CTV 3 min video: John Mussleman reporting on reaction in court verdict.
I have posted as a separate one as well. Had the wrong link and went back and fixed. So sorry if a repeat.

Sorry, I was responding to someone on WB being surprised at twitter report, that judge was surprised.
See video. His surprise was regarding something else, VIS statements and family wanted immediate sentencing.

Not sire what i am doing wrong and why my posts do not get link to previous. Around 1111 or so?

@susanclairmont Millard appeared to run and stare at Sharlene #Bosma. Lots of @HamiltonPolice surrounding prisoner's box now. #Bosma

This psychopath deserves everything that's coming to him. Have fun rotting in prison for life, Mr. Invincible. And I hope your father and Laura Babcock get the justice they deserve.

And yet AC said DM walked in, stared at SB and shook his head.

I mean, I have no sympathy whatsoever for DM, but those are two very different descriptions.

"Tim Bosma was a good man, and he deserved everything we gave." Crown Tony Leitch says. Thanks the lawyers, judge, jury and police.
by Adam Carter 4:57 PM

They are already talking about MS appeal.
They expect to hear from the defense. Live coverage continues

Thank you everyone. It has been a pleasure to have everyone here to talk to and vent to and discuss things with for the last four months. I have learned it is possible to be part of a community even though you have never met the people in the community. :loveyou:

And yet AC said DM walked in, stared at SB and shook his head.

I mean, I have no sympathy whatsoever for DM, but those are two very different descriptions.

I think the word 'run' was meant to be 'turn'.

I'm pinching myself to make sure what happened today is real and I'm not just dreaming. The two M1 verdicts for both convicts (yay! no longer known as the accused) are truly a dream come true.

All MOO.

Cristina Tenaglia Verified account ‏@cristina_CP24 2m2 minutes ago
Thomas Dungey will represent #Smich in #Babcock case. Says his client will plead not guilty. Millard plans to rep himself. #Bosma

Millard representing himself will be fun to watch. Guess if Smich takes the stand in that trial, we could wind up with a situation of Millard cross-examining Smich.

Oooooh boy....talk about a freakshow!

With both accused being convicted of M1, CN has much to worry about from now to November.

MOO

I have been catching up on the verdict and sentencing for the last 40 minutes. Thank you to everyone for posting today, and every day.

After over 3 years following along here, from the day it was announced that Tim was missing, it was fitting that I was reading to my baby girl while the verdict and sentencing were happening.

Thinking of the Bosmas as I have every day, and wish them luck in their new life and beginning that starts today.

I'll see you all back here in November, if not sooner. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member