Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crown attorneys expected to give a statement outside in ten minutes.
by Adam Carter 4:41 PM

​I guess AC isn't done yet LOL

Finally justice is served for Tim! I have been following this case since the beginning and also through this community. I find it very sad that if it was not for Tim the Babcock family may have never known what happen to their daughter and also not know what happened to Wayne Millard. The love people had for Tim has put two people away and hopefully stopped a lot more possible blood shed not to mention thefts etc of the other parties

Can we just get a monumental round of applause for all our fellow WS'ers who took the time each day during the trial to paste the twitter streams here for us? It just made it SO much easier to follow here, than follow elsewhere. My hat is off to all of you for doing that. :clap:

We don't expect to hear from Millard's lawyers. We expect to hear from Dungey, as well as Sharlene Bosma.
by Adam Carter 4:42 PM

Can we just get a monumental round of applause for all our fellow WS'ers who took the time each day during the trial to paste the twitter streams here for us? It just made it SO much easier to follow here, than follow elsewhere. My hat is off to all of you for doing that. :clap:
YES!:loveyou:

@susanclairmont Millard appeared to run and stare at Sharlene #Bosma. Lots of @HamiltonPolice surrounding prisoner's box now. #Bosma

This psychopath deserves everything that's coming to him. Have fun rotting in prison for life, Mr. Invincible. And I hope your father and Laura Babcock get the justice they deserve.
Typical of Millard to focus his indignation at being found guilty of first degree murder on the victim's wife, because it's somehow all her fault (in his sick, twisted mind). :facepalm: The jury got it right.

Should I go wait on the 401 overpass near my house and give the royal salute as I see a paddy wagon pass by in a few hours??

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17m17 minutes ago
People are happily chatting. Mark Smich is sitting in the prisoner's box alone. Dellen Millard has yet to arrive. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17m17 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Convicted murderer Mark Smich sits pole straight in the prisoners' box, staring straight ahead. Stone faced. #TimBosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 17m17 minutes ago
The mood in the courtroom is much more positive than before. It's as if a weight lifted off the family. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 16m16 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Here comes Dellen Millard. HE JUST TURNED AND STARED STRAIGHT AT SHARLENE AND TIM'S PARENTS.

Smich is as stone-faced as ever. The gallery hisses at Millard as he enters the room. They're quickly shushed by court security. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 17m17 minutes ago
Dellen #Millard enters the courtroom and smirks at Sharlene #Bosma. Audience members tell and laugh at him as registrar calls for order.

I'm a little late with this comment, but I was AAFK for most of the day, logged on to briefly catch up on news, and am blown away. I fully expected the jury to continue deliberating through the weekend, attempting to discern facts from all the lies and debating DM and MS's respective roles in Tim's murder. That these men and women came together this afternoon to pass the verdict of "guilty" must've come as an enormous relief for the Bosma family and friends.

Rest in peace, Tim. Your death shook our community, but your loving legacy continues to live on in those who knew you best and have seen fit to see justice done.

PS - Shout out to all the tweeters, commentators, and sleuths throughout the course of this trial! I've learned much from those who've either stuck around since three years ago or just begun to participate in discussions. You've made this long, and at times horrific, trial bearable. Kudos to y'all!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17m17 minutes ago
Noise erupted as Millard came in room. Order called. Not sure what happened. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17m17 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Body of courtroom literally booed at him until he turned around. Court clerk called for order. #TimBosma

The courtroom erupted with noise. Some people laughed at him. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

The gallery hissed at Millard after he stared at #TimBosma's widow Sharlene. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
Smich sits quietly in the prisoners box. The gallery hisses loudly at Millard as he enters. "Quiet please," registrar says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 17m17 minutes ago
Millard just walked in and stared down Sharlene Bosma. She gave him a huge smile and put him in his place to much bravado #lastword

As they say, this is the first day of the rest of your life sentence... or something like that.

My heart goes out to the Bosma family. I'm sure with appeals and such this chapter isn't entirely over for them but it is a big step forward.

Thanks folks, this forum has been a staple for me for the last 3 years. Catch up with everyone on the next trials.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17m17 minutes ago
Smich and Millard brought into prisoner's box as the crowded courtroom jeers. Court staff have had to ask for order. #Bosma #verdict

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 17m17 minutes ago
#Smich remains still in the prisoner's box. Back to the #Bosma family.

Millard's lawyers immediately went over to talk to him after he did that. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Looks like people just jeering at Millard. He is looking straight ahead, as is Smich. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
Millard just turned at stared at the media. #Bosma

Millard just then turned and stared at the reporters gathered here. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Good luck representing yourself in the LB case, Dellen. Not even a good lawyer could you save you in this trial.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 19m19 minutes ago
Dellen Millard walked in, stared right at Sharlene Bosma and shook his head. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

@AdamCarterCBC Thanks for the eagle eyes!

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17m17 minutes ago
Cannot. Believe. It.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17m17 minutes ago
Millard appeared to run and stare at Sharlene #Bosma. Lots of @HamiltonPolice surrounding prisoner's box now. #Bosma

There's at least half a dozen cops sitting between the two killers and #TimBosma's family after the crowd hissed at Millard.

She just thanked them. #TimBosma #Bosma

Turn on Chch. The family is talking to the public. Sharlene is delivering an amazing statement.

"I'm always going to mourn what we're never going to have, what were never going to share together."
by Adam Carter 4:52 PM

That's from Sharlene Bosma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members