Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have gone better for MS if he remembered where the gun was. I think that memory glitch was extremely d*mning for him and solidified opinion that he was a liar.

Oh he remembered where the gun was. He had a well crafted story except for the fact that DM's team made his gun burying chapter a full length Walt Disney special during cross.

MOO

It may have gone better for MS if he remembered where the gun was. I think that memory glitch was extremely d*mning for him and solidified opinion that he was a liar.

It may have gone better if he'd never taken the stand at all. I think we were much more split on it here before he took the stand. ;)

MOO

I think Justice G wasn't expecting to go into sentencing today- but it's obvious he's up to the task. He just needs an hour to write his comments and I can just imagine what his comments are going to be. Justice has been done and neither of these heartless creatures will walk amongst us again. I'm glad DM has sufficient funds to keep his canteen account going for the next 25 years. Note to DM- money CANNOT BUY you EVERYTHING! MOO

I'm surprised the judge is sentencing them today. Yes I cannot wait to hear what the judge says to these MONSTERS. That's exactly what they are, heartless, soulless, monsters. Now to serve justice for LB and WM. We will never have to worry about these idiots being free again. I wonder if victim impact statements will also be today? I guess if the victims are prepared, I don't see why not. The Crown did an amazing job. Thank you to our Canadian police force, detectives, the Crown, experts, everyone who worked so diligently to bring about justice for Tim and his family and friends. What a great day! I'm ecstatic. MOO.

ETA: I read AC tweeted there will be no impact statements.

This is amazing! :D

There are currently 420 users browsing this thread. (116 members and 304 guests)

So will either of them get to speak? Somehow I thought I remembered MR giving a speech at his sentencing?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
#Millard's friend is sitting alone, talking on a phone. Upset. #TimBosma

So much bad in this world but then you see a community come together such as this and it restores faith. <3

It may have gone better if he'd never taken the stand at all. I think we were much more split on it here before he took the stand. ;)

MOO
Don't think so. He was done either way. I think he should have come up with stories for various things, like the 50 minute meeting with Millard, rather than just claiming amnesia. The gun was a problem though. I believe it was too hot for Isho to take back, so he did bury it. His problem was he buried both guns together.

If they do decide to appeal the verdict (which they most certainly will) will this trial be off limits to discuss in the LB trial? Would this be off limits if they didn't appeal the verdict?

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 14m14 minutes ago
Crown asking for DNA orders for both #Millard & #Smich.

What does this mean?

Just turned on my phone and saw the cbc headline. OMG, so relieved with the verdicts.
What page does the live tweets amd comments start on this verdicet delivery please.
I was at 34 last night amd now it is at 64.
1/2 since verdict. So happy for the family and the Crown who did a stellar job.

And will evidence used here be able to overlap into the Laura LB trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932