Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
I can't believe they're going to let her go home for 30 days and then they're going to have a hearing to determine whether there will be jail time before sentencing?!

Agg. circumstances verdict #1 - conspiracy to commit custodial interference - proven! the events caused emotional harm to victim -

Count #2 - forgery - PROVEN! presence of an accomplice!

Ha...they threw as much of the book at her as they could!! Way to go jury!!

ok update, from TS fb account 4 hours ago.
"God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If he asks you to put something down it is because he want you to pick up something greater"

Does this mean she's talking about having to sell her Mercedes? God will replace it with a Lexus?

Judge praising the jury for being so attentive and actively involved in the case.

Tammi looks like she's trying to send the evil eye out to everyone at home the way she's staring at the camera....

tammi4.jpg

Judge is complimenting the jury on how well they paid attention to the evidence and how engaged they have been.

Does this mean she's talking about having to sell her Mercedes? God will replace it with a Lexus?

*singing loud* Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz? My friends all have them, I must make amends!

Boy, Janis Joplin was good, wasn't she?

I loved what the judge had to say to the jury, thanking them and saying he appreciated how engaged they were.

Jack looks furious- anybody get what he was saying?

Is the blond woman sitting behind her one of her sisters?

Sentencing the middle of JULY?!?! WTH?

Sounds like the jury didn't even take enough time to eat the pizza that was delivered for them.

June 13 deadline to file supplemental brief re: whether 13703 applie

June 18 . . . .

sentencing go into mid July - July 13th Friday

*singing loud* Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz? My friends all have them, I must make amends!

Boy, Janis Joplin was good, wasn't she?

I loved what the judge had to say to the jury, thanking them and saying he appreciated how engaged they were.

....And then the judge apologized that they had to put up with Tammi ragging on and on and on and on. JMO. :fence:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back