Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Yes, verdict was just read on that one. Pervert is going to be going away for a long, long, long time.

Back to TPS, I think jury is out for lunch.

I don't think the TS jury is out for lunch, yet.
They only started deliberating about 45 min. ago.
IS has a "deliberation clock" ticking, it's 1:54:19 as of right now.

Yes, verdict was just read on that one. Pervert is going to be going away for a long, long, long time.

Back to TPS, I think jury is out for lunch.

BBM

:please: I'm really confused now - they only started deliberations an hour ago and already out for lunch??? :what:

I think we need to ask a Mod to set up a separate thread for SP verdicts posts, because I'm confused as all get out reading this stuff, and I've been on this thread all morning!
Seems pretty simple to me,and I have been following for all of 10 minutes

I think we need to ask a Mod to set up a separate thread for SP verdicts posts, because I'm confused as all get out reading this stuff, and I've been on this thread all morning!

Same here, very confusing.......:waitasec:

Ok, East Coast people who really have IS live need to keep us updated on TPS.

I'm on the west coast, so I don't get 10:30 AZ time stuff until 1:30 in the afternoon (another 2 hours from now)....

BBM

:please: I'm really confused now - they only started deliberations an hour ago and already out for lunch??? :what:

No they're not.
In about 20 minutes it's 12:00pm in AZ, that's when they used to take their lunchbreak, they can go till 1:00 or whatever, they're in charge now.

Seems pretty simple to me,and I have been following for all of 10 minutes

Well, maybe you've had enough coffee so far. The posts went from the seal being up on KPHO with the jurors hanging out in the hall to verdicts being announced....

Ok, East Coast people who really have IS live need to keep us updated on TPS.

I'm on the west coast, so I don't get 10:30 AZ time stuff until 1:30 in the afternoon (another 2 hours from now)....

I'm on the east coast, IS will stop airing in about 15 minutes.
Till then I will keep an eye on the screen.
Deliberation clock now at 01:59:45

Jury in Tammi Smith trial has now been deliberating 2 hours according to the ticker on IS.

BBM

just like testimony! good grief ..if they had done 8 hour days during the trial we would already have a verdict.

Sure hope EJ's case doesn't have the same liberal hours:please:

Wow!!! Just put in my vote and it's pretty much a landslide.

Well, maybe you've had enough coffee so far. The posts went from the seal being up on KPHO to verdicts being announced....

It was not the coffee that helped me understand, it was the posts which said "Steven Powell" ;)

IF there is a verdict within 15 minutes, IS will report it here.
I'm thinking the jury will have lunch before they announce the verdict, if they have one before lunch.........

Two hours...tells me there wasn't a unanimous straw poll.

It was not the coffee that helped me understand, it was the posts which said "Steven Powell" ;)

The websleuths page didn't update yet at the time I posted that, so I didn't see that they were talking about Steven Powell. I wrote based on what was showing on my computer at the time...

Well I can't fault anyone for being excited about a deserved guilty verdict and sharing the news.

Artsy dont feel bad it didnt even dawn on me when they said Steven Powell I thought it was some reporter. It took me a moment to figure out what was going on as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back