Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
are they through deleberating already? Im watching the Adam Kaufam trial thinking I had plenty of time today ..when it rains it pours LOL

I voted guilty on both charges because she is guilty on both charges. I can only hope the jury see's the truth behind the mountain of lies TS has and continues to tell.

Just a side note about time: Most of Arizona does not do daylight savings time, so during the summer, we are on the same time as California, Oregon, etc. After the rest of you fall back, we join the mountain time zone states again.

IF there is a verdict within 15 minutes, IS will report it here.
I'm thinking the jury will have lunch before they announce the verdict, if they have one before lunch.........

I'm thinking if they don't take a lunch, it suggests they might be close on the verdict and want to stay to discuss it, since they can set their own lunch hour during deliberations.

Wonder who puts the "tags" in on a thread. "Prison enemas"???

I'm not expecting a rapid verdict. This case is not cut-and-dried and the jurors need to wrap their heads around the contradictions in all the interviews with LE, info on MySpace, and Ms. T's own versions on the stand.

If the jury is really doing a good job, it will take time. Remember, that OTHER verdict came in after fewer than 6 hours of deliberation where NONE of the exhibits were looked at.

I know what I think the jury should decide, but I'm not there. I only want a verdict based on facts and not a kumbaya session.

Just a side note about time: Most of Arizona does not do daylight savings time, so during the summer, we are on the same time as California, Oregon, etc. After the rest of you fall back, we join the mountain time zone states again.

Ah -- I'd forgotten about that. I kept wondering why they (the court) seemed to be running on Pacific Time.

I must go out and run errands. Please, if there is a verdict, someone get plenty of screen shots of Tammi's face!

I'm not expecting a rapid verdict. This case is not cut-and-dried and the jurors need to wrap their heads around the contradictions in all the interviews with LE, info on MySpace, and Ms. T's own versions on the stand.

If the jury is really doing a good job, it will take time. Remember, that OTHER verdict came in after fewer than 6 hours of deliberation where NONE of the exhibits were looked at.

I know what I think the jury should decide, but I'm not there. I only want a verdict based on facts and not a kumbaya session.

I often wonder how many jurors actually think about the infamous murder case that got away?? I know I woudnt want to stand trial in Florida after that i smell overkill for a few years till peoples memories fade

I'm thinking if they don't take a lunch, it suggests they might be close on the verdict and want to stay to discuss it, since they can set their own lunch hour during deliberations.

When I served as a juror in a criminal case for the Maricopa County Superior court, lunch was brought in for us during deliberations. We continued to deliberate while we ate.

I often wonder how many jurors actually think about the infamous murder case that got away?? I know I woudnt want to stand trial in Florida after that i smell overkill for a few years till peoples memories fade
I don't know why jurors would hold Casey Anthony against Tammi Smith. If they don't see enough evidence to convict her, why would they do it anyway because they didn't agree with a completely unrelated verdict that happened a year ago across the country?

I'm still reeling from the Anthony verdict. That doesn't make me more likely to want anyone I think is innocent to be found guilty; however, it does make me more anxious that people who I think ARE guilty not to get away with their crimes.

ETA Just wanted to add before I have to leave that I think I misread your post, dizzychick. I realize now you didn't say that jurors in AZ might be affected by the Anthony verdict.

I removed it, I am sure T would not have appreciated it...my bad

2 min ago

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Tammi Smith Trial: Jurors went to lunch. They will return to deliberate at 1:30pm.

lol, I'm cracking up

now I have prison enemas and kumbaya sessions in my head

it must be 4:00 somewhere!

I get infractions and posts removed for no reason, I did not have to create a legit reason ;) and make someones day

Right on the no live streaming, but I sure as heck don't want to miss the look on TS's face if she's found guilty!

Let's sit together on that, I want a front row seat too. I hope she's wearing that cross when she hears a guilty verdict and she rips it from her neck. There's not doubt in my mind that she will do something dramatic: cry out, scream I'm innocent or thow her shoe. Who knows, just expect something extreme.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett