Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
The only good thing about the waiting.......Tammi's stewing too!!

And, if she followed the judges instructions, she's in the courthouse doing it! Every day, until the jury makes a decision, she'll have to dress up, perk up the boobage, put on her cross, do her Mary Tyler Moore hair, and drive to the courtroom to do it!

It must be a letdown for her if she's all dressed up and no TV camera on her.

:moo:

I can see that . One of those technicalities. On the one hand rights had not been granted through the courts yet,but on the other hand ,the adoption couldn't happen without Logan signing over his rights. It's a conundrum.

you said conundrum :P

She probably believes shes going to walk free and has already started to write a book so she can get a brand new Mercedes.

In addition, that court document where she committed forgery, was done prior to his getting joint custody. Tammi interfered with his parental rights in that she tried to muddy the waters prior to his getting his rights enstated.

She said EJ wrote it, the "crazy chick" wrote it, oops! that's my handwriting. That EJ turned in those falsified docs to the court shows they were in cohoots!

But that document was intended to stop him from getting custody at that hearing . It was committing forgery in order to prevent the judge allowing custody which is definitely interfering with custody.
I need a glass of wine.

Well that's that!

Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon and evening.

Hasta manana!

I can't believe these jurors are only in the courthouse for 6 hours, and then take a good one hour lunch.
Why not get there at 9am and keep going till 5pm?

Well, at least Tammi has to do it all over again tomorrow......

Hmm, well if the judge talked to them this morning, and that's why they were in the hall, I wonder if they even really started deliberations until after lunch today.

Remember yesterday, they had to swap out that one disk, match up the transcripts to the exhibits, and also clean out one of the laptop computers for the jurors to use - with the defense checking out the laptop before it even went into the jury room.

I had forgotten about all that - maybe that all wasn't resolved until after lunch today - which would mean they really haven't yet deliberated all that long.

I can't believe these jurors are only in the courthouse for 6 hours, and then take a good one hour lunch.
Why not get there at 9am and keep going till 5pm?

Well, at least Tammi has to do it all over again tomorrow......

Court PIO says they'll start at 9:30 tomorrow!

But that document was intended to stop him from getting custody at that hearing . It was committing forgery in order to prevent the judge allowing custody which is definitely interfering with custody.
I need a glass of wine.

I have a nice Merlot calling your name and mine!

Court PIO says they'll start at 9:30 tomorrow!

yay! wished they had started that early during the whole trial.
Anyone know if this is the way EJ's trial will be? please say no, and let us all know that they have regular hours usually---and this is unusual?:banghead:

And, if she followed the judges instructions, she's in the courthouse doing it! Every day, until the jury makes a decision, she'll have to dress up, perk up the boobage, put on her cross, do her Mary Tyler Moore hair, and drive to the courtroom to do it!

It must be a letdown for her if she's all dressed up and no TV camera on her.

:moo:

BBM: Snort....Giggle....Pass the Windex please, I need to clean my monitor....LMAO

Hmm, well if the judge talked to them this morning, and that's why they were in the hall, I wonder if they even really started deliberations until after lunch today.

Remember yesterday, they had to swap out that one disk, match up the transcripts to the exhibits, and also clean out one of the laptop computers for the jurors to use - with the defense checking out the laptop before it even went into the jury room.

I had forgotten about all that - maybe that all wasn't resolved until after lunch today - which would mean they really haven't yet deliberated all that long.

BBM

Yes, I am quoting myself (I like to hear myself talk)... :floorlaugh:

But seriously, does anyone know if a jury can legally start deliberations without having access to all of the evidence? :waitasec:

Good morning! Verdict watch has to be the hardest part of any trial!

I was thinking about Tammi last night and I have to say, I really feel bad for her, in a way. She had a terrible up-bringing and ended up getting the training she needed to earn a living. When you look at her upbringing, it is a story of abandonment and probably a lot of abuse.

I think she sincerely believes that she did the right thing by trying to help people. Where she went wrong was in not respecting boundaries. She inserted herself relentlessly into the lives of people she wanted to help.

Had she really wanted to help EJ, she could have helped her cope with the fact that she didn't want Gabriel and Logan did. She would not have judged Logan before talking to him and getting to know him. She could have mediated between the two and pointed out that Gabriel's welfare was the most important thing for both of them.

Her own desire for a child overrode common sense and made her go over the line into criminal activity.

Is she guilty of the charges? IMHO, she is. I hope the jury can get by this "conondrum" and move on to the facts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bathory2424
Back