Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
I'm back, no verdict? Wowza. I am starting to contemplate not a not-guilty; but a deadlocked jury. Thoughts people?

They only deliberated 1 1/2 hours yesterday and 1 1/2 hours today before they went to lunch. They've been back a couple hours at most from lunch. Really, they haven't deliberated all that long yet.

It could be that they're held up on the issues that the judge and attorneys got held up on in the jury instructions: AZ's conflicting laws about out-of-wedlock custody and some other thing that had to do with stuff going on out of state or not (?).

They only deliberated 1 1/2 hours yesterday and 1 1/2 hours today before they went to lunch. They've been back a couple hours at most from lunch. Really, they haven't deliberated all that long yet.

It could be that they're held up on the issues that the judge and attorneys got held up on in the jury instructions: AZ's conflicting laws about out-of-wedlock custody and some other thing that had to do with stuff going on out of state or not (?).

Sheesh I would have ordered in and kept deliberating.

@ 11:43 pm CST the jury had deliberated for 2 hours..@ 2:15 pm CST the jury went to lunch and returned @ 3:30 pm CST...it's now 5:20 pm CST so total deliberation time so far is a little over 5 hours...is that right?

Edited because I'm so bad at math...:giggle:

Putting the time difference aside,it seems to me the court system in that county is kind of slack when it comes to scheduling. How inefficient is it to come in so late ,lunch is 1 1/2 hours after arrival. When they come back it's almost time to go home ! And 8 people have to agree on a schedule. They probably spent the first hour arguing about the schedule.

@ 11:43 pm CST the jury had deliberated for 2 hours..@ 2:15 pm CST the jury went to lunch and returned @ 3:30 pm CST...it's now 5:20 pm CST so total deliberation time so far is a little over 5 hours...is that right?

Me too. I was agreeing with you .:crazy:

11:43 am is when Judge K talked to jury? At that point, they indicated they had not looked at any exhibits. One exhibit that was referred to in closing but not played was the Ramirez interview with Tammi during the execution of the search warrant. If they want to hear it, that could take some time.

I'm back also for a bit. Wonder if the Jury is having a hard time with the Custodial Interference charge?

Or possibly they are just trying to sort through all of her babble.

11:43 am is when Judge K talked to jury? At that point, they indicated they had not looked at any exhibits. One exhibit that was referred to in closing but not played was the Ramirez interview with Tammi during the execution of the search warrant. If they want to hear it, that could take some time.

From what I heard on IS, the judge asked if they'd viewed a specific piece of evidence. I didn't hear anyone say they hadn't looked at any yet. That wouldn't surprise me, though. They probably have to talk about the case to figure out what they need to examine based on differences of opinion.

I'm back also for a bit. Wonder if the Jury is having a hard time with the Custodial Interference charge?

Or possibly they are just trying to sort through all of her babble.

I was thinking they are having problems with the out of wedlock/parental rights part. I know I would.

Mind you, I still think TPS knew doing what she did was wrong and did it anyway bla bla bla

My daughter is being induced in the morning and we don't know what she's having yet. The suspense is killing me. I could use a distraction.

That's exciting!

Congratulations!

:balloons:

Good point.
If I was on the jury I would want to see and hear everything that wasn't shown at trial.

if they are listening to any tapes that have TS in them we are in for a long night, she never shuts f....up!

Did they leave for the day! Jeez, what's the problem - convict her already ;)

Mel

I was thinking they are having problems with the out of wedlock/parental rights part. I know I would.

I can see that . One of those technicalities. On the one hand rights had not been granted through the courts yet,but on the other hand ,the adoption couldn't happen without Logan signing over his rights. It's a conundrum.

In addition, that court document where she committed forgery, was done prior to his getting joint custody. Tammi interfered with his parental rights in that she tried to muddy the waters prior to his getting his rights enstated.

She said EJ wrote it, the "crazy chick" wrote it, oops! that's my handwriting. That EJ turned in those falsified docs to the court shows they were in cohoots!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back