• Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Per section O from what I just posted:

O. A person who is sentenced pursuant to this section is not eligible for suspension of sentence, probation, pardon or release from confinement on any basis, except as specifically authorized by section 31-233, subsection A or B, until the sentence imposed by the court has been served, the person is eligible for release pursuant to section 41-1604.07 or the sentence is commuted.

They may want a shrink to testify so that she could serve probation due to mental illness or alcoholism, which is the biggie mentioned in 31-233. If you Google the number 31-233, it will be there for you to read at your leisure (and mine)!

don't think we can copy/paste from social sites. Only links from MSM

her myspace postings and others were introduced into the trial. Not sure but maybe if you asked the mods to forgive and remove if not allowed . . . seems to me that TPS put it out there for all to read . . . she wants people to know what she is thinking.

ok update, from TS fb account 4 hours ago.
"God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If he asks you to put something down it is because he want you to pick up something greater"

Per section O from what I just posted:

They may want a shrink to testify so that she could serve probation due to mental illness or alcoholism, which is the biggie mentioned in 31-233. If you Google the number 31-233, it will be there for you to read at your leisure (and mine)!

Didn't they want the shrink to testify that TPS is "easily manipulated" because of her intense desire to love and protect children - or something like that? That she was only doing what Elizabeth told her to do because of her history of being abused by her father & husbands?

"I'm remembering all your faces so I can ask God to strike you all down."

Somebody just told me she was posting on her FB page today about God sending locusts and catepillars to strike them down, or something like that.

:jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail:

She doesn't have to remember my face...God knows my name and God is a lover of justice!

"God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If he asks you to put something down it is because he want you to pick up something greater"

Well then why the heck was she complaining to the jury about losing her mercedes??? :waitasec:

"I'm remembering all your faces so I can ask God to strike you all down."

Somebody just told me she was posting on her FB page today about God sending locusts and catepillars to strike them down, or something like that.

:jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail:

ETA: That first sentence was me guessing what she was thinking the way she was looking at the jury. :floorlaugh:

hope I don't get in trouble but here is another post, its from the 13th

All my friends & family keep asking how I'm dealing with my X friend who betrayed me. Most of them are angry at her, but I tell them to pray for her. I have prayed for her & I have forgiven her. Read this story to help you understand why: When Judas arrived in the Garden of Gethsemane to betray Jesus, Jesus said to him, "Friend, why have you come?" (Matthew 26:50). Jesus was giving Judas one last chance to repent. And I believe that if Judas had stopped right there and said, "Lord, I messed up. I don't know what I was thinking. Forgive me," then Jesus would have pardoned him. Why? Because God says, "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways!" (Ezekiel 33:11). Jesus loved Judas to the very end. He was His friend. But His friend betrayed Him, and this broke His heart.
May 13 at 1:07pm

He deems a prison ministry for her now!!

Unless she had it stashed in her purse, maybe they were looking for a sweater for Tammi. Maybe that's why it started late.

Are you talking about her outfit, CarolinaMoon? I think she just put a jacket on over what she had on when she was to the courthouse. One day on InSession a guest attorney was blasting her for looking too sexy when she was walking in. He said she was dressed inappropriately and her attorneys should prep her on how to dress for the jury to see her in a good light. She had on a sleeveless top with flouncy material down the front.

Well, when court started she had a jacket over it and the flouncy material was all you could see in the opening of the jacket--like a scarf effect. Looked very classy.

That guest commentator hadn't been watching the trial, it seems to me. Because she was always well-dressed when I saw her, conservative and classic.

I think it is just so hot in Arizona (one day last week it was 109, according to In Session) that she only wore the jacket inside in the AC.

Maybe she's going to appeal based on ineffective counsel - because they couldn't shut her up!

Are the jurors deliberating the level of offenses? (ie: level 6 vs. level 4)

The level of the offense of the custodial interferee came when the jury voted ves on the out-of state part of the charge. That raised it to a more serious level.

Right now, they are deciding if there are aggrevating circumstances as was just argued in the court. "Porvens" will increase the penalties.

OOH, sounds like we're back - just heard noises in the courtroom on KPHO link.

Are you talking about her outfit, CarolinaMoon? I think she just put a jacket on over what she had on when she was to the courthouse. One day on InSession a guest attorney was blasting her for looking too sexy when she was walking in. He said she was dressed inappropriately and her attorneys should prep her on how to dress for the jury to see her in a good light. She had on a sleeveless top with flouncy material down the front.

Well, when court started she had a jacket over it and the flouncy material was all you could see in the opening of the jacket--like a scarf effect. Looked very classy.

That guest commentator hadn't been watching the trial, it seems to me. Because she was always well-dressed when I saw her, conservative and classic.

I think it is just so hot in Arizona (one day last week it was 109, according to In Session) that she only wore the jacket inside in the AC.

BBM

I will let you answer that one, Chiquita! :floorlaugh: :rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr