Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristina Tenaglia ‏ @cristina_CHCHTV
Breaking: #Rafferty jurors return to court for a question, may be re: a vídeo shown.

I've thought about this all night and must put it out there. I think I know exactly what happened, IMO, he watched the tapes of karla homolka to figure out how to take a child, watched info on how to rape a child and than watched child *advertiser censored*. What I truly in my gut believe, is this guy was trying to learn this business. WE heard he was a pimp + child *advertiser censored*= selling children. I think TLM didn't want to testify against him, not because she was scared to go on the stand, I think it was because she knows he's a sick puppy and if he got off by any chance, he would maybe go after her in some way since she already ratted him out, so she figured taking the fall for the murder would back him off. IMO I also believe LE knew all of this too but the Crown could not prove it without entering the evidence of the laptop.

John Size ‏ @John_Size
Rafferty jury may want to watch a video clip . .

680News/Toronto News ‏ @680News
RT @cityfrancis BREAKING #Rafferty jury has a question. Will find out soon what it is.

RT @cityfrancis BREAKING #Rafferty jury has a question. Will find out soon what it is.

Back in the overflow room at the #Rafferty trial. The jury has a question.

Will you be able to report what the jury's question is?
Mike Knoll: @guest - yup. As soon as Randy gets back he'll let you know.

ToriStafford If the jury knew what was released last night they would be finished by now. Praying for justice for Tori and her family.

Hearing that #Rafferty Jury wants to re-watch a video. We're back in courtroom standing by to see what it is

A video? Wonder which one? If that's what the jury wants to see.

I've thought about this all night and must put it out there. I think I know exactly what happened, IMO, he watched the tapes of karla homolka to figure out how to take a child, watched info on how to rape a child and than watched child *advertiser censored*. What I truly in my gut believe, is this guy was trying to learn this business. WE heard he was a pimp + child *advertiser censored*= selling children. I think TLM didn't want to testify against him, not because she was scared to go on the stand, I think it was because she knows he's a sick puppy and if he got off by any chance, he would maybe go after her in some way since she already ratted him out, so she figured taking the fall for the murder would back him off. IMO I also believe LE knew all of this too but the Crown could not prove it without entering the evidence of the laptop.

oh my God. I didn't even think that far. You could be right!

If a verdict isn't reached today (hopefully it is) will they be deliberating all weekend with the media ready to report at any time?

ToriStafford trial: Rafferty jury enters first full day of deliberations http://theprov.in/KQhEMk

Was Michael Raffery's mother in the courtroom during the judges instructions to the jury?
Mike Knoll: - no.

The jury in the Michael #Rafferty trial has a question. I will update you once we hear it #ToriStafford

Mike Knoll: - yes -- they will be deliberating 9am - 9pm every day until they reach a verdict. The media is set and ready to report.

Knoll: @Rena - 3,546 - there's a ton of questions ready to go too. Just waiting for Randy to return from the courtroom. It was announced the jury has a question about 20 minutes ago.

RT @cbcsteve: Hearing that #Rafferty Jury wants to re-watch a video. We're back in courtroom standing by to see what it is

jury has question re: police interview.

just my thought/guess: the jury has questions about TLM's various versions of events

moo

that means at least one is undecided MOO, hopefully they get their answer and it is pro crown. MOO

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Hearing that #Rafferty Jury wants to re-watch a video. We're back in courtroom standing by to see what it is

I wonder if the video requested will give us an idea of what point they are at going thru the evidence? Or maybe just something they want firmed up? Oh gawd i cant take the waiting.

I'm gonna guess it's TLM's interview with Jim Smyth. I' m sure she that Rafferty threw Tori on the ground and was kicking her. I hope they see that as him directly participating in Tori's death. The other videos are pretty self-evident IMO.

just my thought/guess: the jury has questions about TLM's various versions of events

moo

Could be nurse. My first thought was the the one where TLM and Tori were walking. I wonder if the jury questions the grandma testimony??? The only witness for the defence?

Cristina Tenaglia ‏ @cristina_CHCHTV
#Rafferty jury has question re: police interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member