Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they believe TLM's first version before she confessed!

I have a question. If there is a need for an appeal, what happens with the computer forensics? Can LE get another search warrant for his computer? Would they still have his computer now?

Are we going to find out why he was late the one day for court?

Mike Knoll: @guest - there was an "incident" at the jail where he was being held that led to a full lockdown. He was unable to leave his cell to get to court on time. The incident had nothing to do with him.
Now re-watching McClintic's interview with police officer Smyth from May 24/09. #Rafferty

The clip of the May 24/2009 jurors are watching is when McClintic tells police how #Rafferty killed Tori. She now says she killed the 8-y-o.

In the video #McClintic tells police details of a sexual assault taking place & implicates #Rafferty as the killer

The video jurors are watching is when McClintic tells police how #Rafferty killed Tori. She now says she killed the 8-year-old.

In this video, McClintic describes the crime in detail. Interview was May 24, 2009, five days after her initial confession #ToriStafford

bbm, jme, this isn't a rare thing, they had one in another jail in the GTA that same week or the week before imo

I think they are. I think they're trying to decide who did the actual murder. This is not good, IMO

They were told by the judges tree that if they came to the point where they questioned who struck the hammer, than they would have to still find him guilty because he participated..that's what I got from it so I think this is just step 1 in a unanemous decision on who they believe struck the hammer

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
In video, Smyth is asking McClintic where she was when she saw #Rafferty and Tori and where remains were left. Lots of key info for jury

I can't help it but I really having a very good feeling about this.
I agree: It seems they are asking the right questions.

oh I wished I could be a pidgeon and bring them a note with the things we know.
Please jurors PLEASE this man has to be locked up forever!

Me too. Keeping the faith. There just cant be another child murder case with the wrong outcome. There just cant.

I really, really think that there must be a video SOMEWHERE of what went on that day in the car with Tori. With how disgusting MTR is, he would have wanted it recorded!!

Rafferty video of TL McClintic's May 24, 2009 statement to police. Currently watching a 1-he excerpt.

So much for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help us God! #ToriRIP #rafferty

Sure to be another busy day. At the courthouse now for the jury question, will be hosting @Pulse980 later on. Talking #Rafferty trial.

TRIAL UPDATE: Jury still watching McClintic's confession video where she tells investigator it was #Rafferty who killed Tori Stafford

This video was a major part of the Crown's case: McClintic says #Rafferty wielded the hammer, not her.

In the interrogation video, McClintic lays her head on the table as Officer Smyth leaves

Woodstock's Police Chief and Mayor will make a statement on the #Rafferty trial at a news conference one day after the verdict is read

my heart goes out to the family of #ToriStafford.

There will be JUSTICE

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
This video was a major part of the Crown's case: McClintic says #Rafferty wielded the hammer, not her.

Just seen an interview with Rodney on CP24. They knew all about the grim forbidden evidence. HOW AWEFUL!
He said they were pushing hard all the time to make them part of the crown's evidence.

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Woodstock's Police Chief and Mayor will make a statement on the #Rafferty trial at a news conference one day after the verdict is read.

just seen an interview with rodney on cp24. They knew all about the grim forbidden evidence. How aweful!
He said they were pushing hard all the time to make them part of the crown's evidence.

:(

#McClintic tells police in May 24/09 video of how #Rafferty killed #Tori and police ask about the body. She sobs.

McClintic in video describing seeing #Rafferty hit Tori in head with hammer. Then kicking her repeatedly

Mike Knoll: Other media is reporting that the jury has asked to review McClintic's interview with police. The video is a long one - it could be a bit before Randy returns.

Talking to @MarkCarc1010 with the latest updte about the #Rafferty trial. Jury is back in the courtroom rewatching McClintic's interrogation

In video, Smyth is asking McClintic where she was when she saw #Rafferty and Tori and where remains were left. Lots of key info for jury #sl

Officer Smyth is now asking #McClintic where Tori Stafford is buried in the May 24th interview #Rafferty

:thud:

This interrogation video was key evidence in the case against #Rafferty. Though it conflicted with her testimony

Woodstock's Police Chief and Mayor will make a statement on the #Rafferty trial at a news conference one day after the verdict is read.

Rodney Stafford is silent, staring intently at the screen, watching McClintic cry in the footage. #Rafferty

They could actually be on the SA charge now that I am thinking about it more.

I feel the same way...

I think the question of who actually swung the hammer will never be fully known or at least all the jury can go on is what TLM said and her confession, as they are not privy to what the rest of us know. If they believe she is telling the truth about killing Tori, why would they doubt she wouldnt tell the truth about what MR aledgedly did to Tori, at that point it wasnt going to get any worse for TLM she was in over her head, so I bet they are focusing on the two pieces that can actually convict MR, the sex assualt and the kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee