Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she meant his defence flirting with him

I did confused. After I walked away I realize what I wrote and I knew that you might take it wrong with the wording, I swear to God I wasnt meaning you. I meant convicts. Really sorry.

Jury about to go back into the courtroom for another question.

When this happens, does #rafferty , lawyers et al have to come back, or is it just judge & jury?

The jury in the Michael #Rafferty trial has another question. Everyone is gathering back in the courtroom

Jury reportedly has another question for the court.

Jury has another question. Court resumes.

ITs not like we go out and look for sick individuals. He is truly a sociopath and prays on young single mothers. Please don't categorize everyone together

He is a predator and those types are masters of manipulation.

Stephanie Smyth ‏ @stephaniesmyth
TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *tears out hair*

PS--sorry about the judge comment. I strongly disagree with him, on a number of issues regarding this case. I will try to express that more constructively in the future, if at all.

I'm not feeling well so I think I'm going to try to nap. Maybe they'll come back with a verdict after this latest question is answered. Fingers crossed.

Justice for Tori!

At the most my family and I thought he was gay. There was one time he said something odd about my daughter and then that was it for me. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so glad my spidy senses are about
A few weeks back it was suggested here that his voice sounded "gay" in the police interview at his home. The moderators stifled that conversation. But what really gave me the creeps was when I saw a picture of him at a wedding where he was holding a little blonde girl in his arms. I didn't want to post a link out of respect for her family because I'm sure they would be even more creeped out. Now that his kiddie interests have come out, it's just makes me shudder.

Hate to sound pessimistic but I don't have a good feeling about this. The fact that it's taking this long and they keep asking more questions. I hope I'm wrong.

BREAKING #Rafferty jury has another question. Going in court now.

Jury in #Rafferty trial reportedly asking another question. More to come.

The jury in the Michael #Rafferty trial has another question. Everyone is gathering back in the courtroom

Oh, gosh, questions worry me. The verdict seems so obvious to me, I just hope they aren't getting bogged down on side issues.

Confusedashell, thank you so much for speaking up on Tori's behalf. I can't imagine how scary and stressful it must have been for you. So glad you weren't hurt by this destructive person.

Tink

A few weeks back it was suggested here that his voice sounded "gay" in the police interview at his home. The moderators stifled that conversation. But what really gave me the creeps was when I saw a picture of him at a wedding where he was holding a little blonde girl in his arms. I didn't want to post a link out of respect for her family because I'm sure they would be even more creeped out. Now that his kiddie interests have come out, it's just makes me shudder.

Yes the look on that childs face I couldnt get out of my mind. She looked scared and not wanting him to hold her.

Very diligent Jurors. If their not sure they are asking for clarification. Despite going out of my mind here waiting.

Sounds to me like theres someone in that jury pool that doesn't agree, maybe they are trying to refresh his/her memory, there was alot of testimony and evidence

What creeps me out is thinking of him babysitting any of those kids, bathing them, changing diapers, helping with potty training, generally being around them if they are in any form of undress.

I betcha he was "real great with kids" and very helpful.

Yes, everyone comes back. Judge, jury

Jury asks if two people are present and one removes te clothes of a victim are they both charged with sexual assault?

Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault.

Justice Heeney says whoever removed clothing can be found guilty of sexual assault

Oh, gosh, questions worry me. The verdict seems so obvious to me, I just hope they aren't getting bogged down on side issues.

That's what I fear. I hope they see the forest through the trees but I fear they've been led too deeply into technical details.

Confusedashell, thank you so much for speaking up on Tori's behalf. I can't imagine how scary and stressful it must have been for you. So glad you weren't hurt by this destructive person.

Tink

Doesn't faze me, they didn't ask anything in the CA trial and look what happened there. This tells me also that they are using their brains

Cristina Tenaglia ‏ @cristina_CHCHTV
Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault. #Rafferty

Jurors are asking for clarification on "if two people are present and one removes the child's underwear, are they both guilty of sexual assault"

ETA: IMO, answer should be "Yes" as the other did not take action to prevent the sexual assault. JMO

Yes, everyone comes back. Judge, jury

Jury asks if two people are present and one removes te clothes of a victim are they both charged with sexual assault?

Jury wants to know if 'they' can 'both' be charged with sexual assault.

Justice Heeney says whoever removed clothing can be found guilty of sexual assault

huh??? her trial is done & over with

why are they asking if she can be charged?

he's already been charged too - we are at the trial stage (hopefully the conviction stage!)

what the carp is going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members