Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe that is what they are stuck on. Do they think TLM took them off? OMG so help me God please tell me no... I am going to cry right now

Awesome that the asked that question because i like the answer. I like where i think there heads are. It seems they believe a rape took place right?

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Judge argues that you can't remove clothing without it being assault. involves force and attacks sexual integrity of the person.

#BREAKING: Q from jury relates to sexual assault charge and whether both can be charged if 1 person takes off victim's clothes.

Judge argues that you can't remove clothing without it being assault. involves force and attacks sexual integrity of the person

Jury in #Rafferty trial asks: if two people are present and one person removes a child's clothes, can both be charged with sexual assault?

Jury asks if 2 ppl are present and 1 takes the child's clothes off are both guilty of sexual assault. Judge and lawyers discuss...

Why are they asking this question as TLM is not on trial right now. I am confused as all get out right now.

@AM980_Court

Heeney proposes to read two lines from his charge. He says removing clothing from a child is sexual assault.

Awesome that the asked that question because i like the answer. I like where i think there heads are. It seems they believe a rape took place right?

Yes!! I think so too!!

Jurors are asking for clarification on "if two people are present and one removes the child's underwear, are they both guilty of sexual assault"

ETA: IMO, answer should be "Yes" as the other did not take action to prevent the sexual assault. JMO

Why this question? Does someone on the jury think TS was Killed when she was going to the washroom? As Derstine suggested? That TLM removed her pants?

Jurors are asking for clarification on "if two people are present and one removes the child's underwear, are they both guilty of sexual assault"

ETA: IMO, answer should be "Yes" as the other did not take action to prevent the sexual assault. JMO

so they think she participated? this is about him!!!

I'm going to be sick ... I know I said I was going for a nap but I can't seem to pull myself away

Judge and lawyers find that jury's question is vague

Judge and lawyers are discussing how to answer the jury's question.

Jury asks: if 2 people present and 1 takes of child's clothes, are one or both guilty of sexual assault?

"the principal is guilty" says Derstine

The lawyers think the question is vague and are trying to see how they can answer the jury

When I was a teenager, I had a couple of friends who agreed that there was something "sexy" about serial killers. I didn't get it then, and I don't get it now. Thank goodness.
The ex of someone I know is shacked up with a pedophile that got out of jail some time ago. There's no accounting for taste. Maybe it makes her feel young.

At the most my family and I thought he was gay. There was one time he said something odd about my daughter and then that was it for me. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so glad my spidy senses are about

I am happy that you were able to avoid his demented mentality, it is hard to really know what is going on in anyone’s mind.

There is an old saying that goes something like this “if your dog or kid doesn’t like the guy … the guy gotta go”. As adults we are taught not to judge people, give them the benefit of the doubt, while animals and small children still operate on instinct.

I think the question is showing they are again leading to a sex assault guilty verdict. There is no DNA solid conclusive evidence of a sex assault as the body was decomposed when found,but If they think he removed the clothing and the physical evidence shows TS found without clothing, things aren't looking good for MR

Hey in my mind all the question proves is they believe a rape took place. Since they truly dont know who did what and when I think the question is reasonable. Perhaps only because i like the answer.

Judge and lawyers find that jury's question is vague

Judge and lawyers are discussing how to answer the jury's question.

#Rafferty had a knife in the car. He could have held the knife to Tori's throat and demanded her to take her own clothes off

Jury asks: if 2 people present and 1 takes of child's clothes, are one or both guilty of sexual assault?

If Terri's confession and testimony are true and she was not at the car she would not know of any threat of a knife by

SB....just friendly advice. Some tweets are not from reporters. The one about the knife is speculation from someone ...not a reporter, imo
xoxo

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Judge argues that you can't remove clothing without it being assault. involves force and attacks sexual integrity of the person.

I don't understand what he's saying here

MOO... Jury is asking if he didn't rape her but was there when TLM took her clothes off can he still be guilty

I think the question is showing they are again leading to a sex assault guilty verdict. There is no DNA hard evidence of sex assault but I'd they think he removed the clothing and the physical evidence shows TS found without clothing, things aren't looking good for MR

It looks like they definitely think there was a sexual assault but IMO they might think it was TLM who did it and they are wondering if he helped take off Tori's clothes?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member