Verdict: GUILTY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the most my family and I thought he was gay. There was one time he said something odd about my daughter and then that was it for me. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so glad my spidy senses are about

The first time I heard his first interview with LE I thought this. He sounded very feminine to me.

Thank you for answering. He does have a really strange voice. Can you give us an idea of what he said about your daughter? Again, if you're not comfortable, no pressure.

I figured out who he sounds like: John Malkovich. JMO

Crap I realized that my last post was "What is up with women who love sick men like Bernardo and Rafferty" I didnt mean that to offend you confused I meant the people that are turned on my convicts. Sorry I really hope you didnt think I meant you.

When I was a teenager, I had a couple of friends who agreed that there was something "sexy" about serial killers. I didn't get it then, and I don't get it now. Thank goodness.

This is my first ever active participation in a discussion group although I have been following you folks for some time now. I am not generally a supersticious or omen kind of person, but I looked out my bedroom window this morning to see that my lilac has burst into bloom and there were butterflies in my garden. Nonetheless, I am worried about what the jury will come back with.

I wonder if the women he dated and found on POF all had young daughters.

Confusedashell, I know you wouldn't know so this is not directed at you.

Police would know, the Crown would know but I am sure this guy actively sought out single mothers with daughters.

The fact that he was look at different sex things makes me wonder if it even mattered to him. He has done this before, there is no way Tori was his first sexual encounter with a child.

Its so chilling to hear what McClintic said when she was in the interrogation room and during the trial... I knew no one could make that (Sugar honey iced tea) up!!!

What is up with women who love sick men like Bernardo and Rafferty. WTF is wrong with that lawyer...GEEZ are you kidding me?? Ugh,... so gross
ITs not like we go out and look for sick individuals. He is truly a sociopath and prays on young single mothers. Please don't categorize everyone together

My DH and I were discussing that this morning. I feel so bad for this jury.
They are going to be sick.

The judges words to the jury: "we're not trying to keep anything from you".

And here all along, <modsnip>.

This is my first ever active participation in a discussion group although I have been following you folks for some time now. I am not generally a supersticious or omen kind of person, but I looked out my bedroom window this morning to see that my lilac has burst into bloom and there were butterflies in my garden. Nonetheless, I am worried about what the jury will come back with.

Welcome to WS! I hope your signs are telling us we'll get a guilty verdict soon!

TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

My colleague @CBCColinButler says Jury coming back to ask another question at #Rafferty trial #sl

Jury has another question in #Rafferty trial, I am told. Courtroom is re-opening. #ToriStafford

@stephaniesmyth: TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

Hearing from London that the #Rafferty jury has another question. #ToriStafford

Jury at #Rafferty has another ideation. Stay tuned.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Tori is everywhere today, isn't she? :) :) :)

AM980.ca &#8207; @AM980_Court
Jurors have another question. Heading up to the courtroom.

Stephanie Smyth &#8207; @stephaniesmyth
TRIAL UPDATE: Jurry in #Rafferty trial has another question. Watch @CP24 for the latest.

Moments after I posted my last message my girlfriend phoned to say that she had a bunch of purple dahlia bulbs to give me. Odd coincidence.

At the most my family and I thought he was gay. There was one time he said something odd about my daughter and then that was it for me. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so glad my spidy senses are about

So did some of us here

When my mother married my step father, she told me we were lucky because most men don't want another mans child to raise. All I can say is I was not lucky at all.

I did re-marry, however as twisted as this may sound I never really trusted him or any man around my child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member