Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This question really worries me, are they thinking MR's only involvement was that he helped remove Tori's clothes? Obviously some or one of them is not thinking that he raped Tori.

Yeah. So they want to know if they can still find him guilty of SA even if they aren't convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that a rape occurred. (??)

IMO

I don't even know any more. I need to stop speculating. :/

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Heeney reads the legal definition of sexual assault. Says removing the clothing is an act of force, and violates sexual integrity.

Heeney reads the legal definition of sexual assault. Says removing the clothing is an act of force, and violates sexual integrity.

AM980.ca

Heeney has explained to the jury the answer to second question. Now working on 3rd question. #Rafferty

Third question. About the word "not" in a sentence. #rafferty

TRIAL UPDATE: THIRD question from #Rafferty jury; question is about evidence, believing some of it and not others.

Read in reverse order:

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Jury sent back to deliberate further.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

..."That does not amount to evidence of guilt". Crown must still prove its case.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Heeney also slightly changes confusing wording in his charge. Tells them "If you totally reject evidence that points to innocence..."

I wonder if Rafferty is rolling his eyes at these questions, or is he turning green cause he thinks he's going bye bye.

Heeney also slightly changes confusing wording in his charge. Tells them "If you totally reject evidence that points to innocence..." .."That does not amount to evidence of guilt". Crown must still prove its case

AM980.ca

GUILTY I can feel it so bad right now. I think they will have the verdict in the next half hour....Here is hoping and praying with all that I have. If we do it all at the same time I think it will work. :)

This question really worries me, are they thinking MR's only involvement was that he helped remove Tori's clothes? Obviously some or one of them is not thinking that he raped Tori.

I wonder if one or some of the jury are not 100% sure that he raped her, but that they do all believe that he removed her clothing... so they are asking if that constitutes sexual assault, because then they do not have to necessarily believe that the 'rape' happened in order to find guilty on the sexual assault charge. I hope.

Jury is now being sent back into deliberations #ToriStafford #Rafferty

I do believe this Jury has him convicted already. However it would make my day to see him hung on the rape charge especially. Not only because i believe he did it. Because i think that one charge will make him angry. Angry they believed TLM. The one he calls a Liar. MOO Oh and i do want to see Smyth physically waving bye bye.

Come on Jury go with your gut!!! I feel they are so close.....

We need Nurse to get on a rollercoaster. Verdicts seem to come in when she is on real ones :)

Somebody posted earlier not a good idea considering the last verdict lol So lets go with a ferris wheel?

Looks like they may be on the aiding and abetting tree, that would be a good sign!!

i do believe this jury has him convicted already. However it would make my day to see him hung on the rape charge especially. Not only because i believe he did it. Because i think that one charge will make him angry. Angry they believed tlm. The one he calls a liar. Moo oh and i do want to see smyth physically waving bye bye.

Justice is coming Tori

Jury asks "if we reject evidence that someone is innocent" (aka TLM saying she did it, not #rafferty) "can we convict? A - No,

The jury sits until 9 p.m. If there is no verdict by then, they return tomorrow at 9 a.m

You have got to be kidding me with these questions.. I am so stressed out. I cant imagine how the family is feeling right now..

Heeney also slightly changes confusing wording in his charge. Tells them "If you totally reject evidence that points to innocence..." .."That does not amount to evidence of guilt". Crown must still prove its case

AM980.ca

I really want to know what evidence they are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member