Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow in part two of the interview MR says he got involved with bad people. Typical narcissistic psychopath in MOO. Blame everyone else...truly sick.

More like the other way around, he was the bad person and involved many innocent people into his despicable life. He makes me sick to my stomach literally. MOO.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Jurors done deliberating for tonight, no verdict. Back tomorrow at 9 am.

he didnt get a deal.....so why would they help him? out ya go; dont let the door hit ya in the arse MOO

I didn't mean LE, but rather the public.

Some people were defending Homolka, saying she's done her time, let her be, etc. I don't see that happening here.

I doubt we'll get a verdict tonight. 15 minutes left.

Good night everyone! Keep the faith.

Praying for you, Victoria. xoxo

So they may have heard about the laptop evidence? I should have went to the court. Then I wouldn't have had a doubt at all! Not that i had much but i did have 1% doubt at times with TLM word. But wow this should never have been left out. JMO

Im sure some of it came up in legal discussions, but I believe it was ruled In admissible at the pre trial hearing. Its a d**m shame it wasn't allowed

I am not a bleeding heart in any way, and it scares me that from the evidence presented that I cold believed MR could have been duped.

Now what scares me the most is if the jury doesn't convict for 1st degree will all this information that is coming out now stop him from another trial.

i am watching video 1 one MR and if this detective just shut up for a minute maybe MR would have said something. He just talking a mile a minute. JMO

I am not a bleeding heart in any way, and it scares me that from the evidence presented that I cold believed MR could have been duped.

Now what scares me the most is if the jury doesn't convict for 1st degree will all this information that is coming out now stop him from another trial.

No another trial is not possible if they find MR innocent on all three charges. He will be a free bird. I cannot see that happening though in all honest. A mistrial yes could cause another trial. MOO

thank you for opening this!

I'm currently in freak-out mode and was about to post a new thread in the jury room just to be able to vent a bit

JUSTICE FOR TORI

They say karma is a b$&@h. I hope she's also PMSing today. I pray he gets what he deserves.

Good morning everybody. Slowly I am finding my speech back. Last evening I was sitting like thousand others head shaking on the couch following a rafferty special on CP24. I just couldn't and still can't believe what I had to listen too.....my GOD.

It followed a very restless night hunted by bad pictures and indescribable anger.

I apologize if the questions I have are already answered but I don't find the time to read through all the postings.

Did Rodney know about this? The child *advertiser censored* stuff and movies and about the choking games?

Did rafferty's mother know about this?

This guy makes me so sick. I would like to leave justice up to Rodney. Him and MTR in one room and just one baseball bat.

where is everybody? There are so many open foren right now....?

Hey Victoria, I heard your favourite song on the radio on my way into work this morning. I hope it's a good sign that justice is coming your way

Sending butterfly kisses UP in heaven xoxo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBOQXy9dRo"]Shania Twain - Up! (Live in Chicago - 2003) - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Victoria, I heard your favourite song on the radio on my way into work this morning. I hope it's a good sign that justice is coming your way

Sending butterfly kisses UP in heaven xoxo

Shania Twain - Up! (Live in Chicago - 2003) - YouTube

I had a wonderful experience this morning too. I took a little walk through my garden and said good morning to all my tulips. And there she was in the middle of red, pink and yellow....a tulip in the colour PURPLE. Good Morning Tori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur