Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This waiting is driving me NUTS !! I only get to check in from time to time today... have to relay on the radio for breaking news !! Still sending prayers to the jury for 1st Degree Murder verdict !! Thanks to everyone for all of your updates !!

I had read that parents often fail lie detectors with the question "are you responsible for the death/abduction" etc. because they feel guilty and blame themselves for it happening.

Edit: meant to post this in reply to craziladis post.

Edit again lol. sorry didn't see your post Tahorn

I'm thinking about Tori's family so much today, and imagining how little faith they may have nowadays in 'strangers' in general... 'strangers' stole Tori and killed her, 'strangers' who befriended them in their time of sorrow turned out to be undercover LE, 'strangers' all over town and the internet questioned their involvement. If they have not lost their faith in others, they are to be commended. So much that has happened would tell them that they should not trust anyone...... and yet today, they have to rely on 'strangers' to decide MR's fate. Must be torturous for them, IMO,

The news anchor on CP24 is wearing a purple shirt underneath her suit jacket today... on purpose, maybe?

Francis D'Souza ‏ @cityfrancis
#Rafferty jury on lunch 12:30-2pm

*A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.*

I really wonder why this did not go to court?! Locking him up for this could have saved poor, sweet Tori :-(.

WHAT?? oh lord

peeps, let's move on from discussing MR's mother... it is going to lead down roads we do not want to travel... thanks so much for your understanding.

Guys - I'm bumping Nurse's post to let you know I have borrowed Kimster's raygun and it is ready to go.

I asked/reminded everyone yesterday that MR's mom was off limits. So is the family of Tori. I am sure they are all horrified. There is NO evidence that they were involved in anyway.

Leave them all alone. Discussing comments in MSM is allowed - BUT that is the extent of it. No bashing/trashing/insinuating comments. I won't send pm's or warning - you will just be TO'd.

They didn't do this and they should not be futher victimized. There is plenty to discuss, speculate about without encroaching on the families.

Salem

Did MR's mother make a statement today?? While reading through the posts it sounded as though she did but I can't seem to find anything!

I don't know. Karla Holmolka has a pretty good life with her new husband and baby on a Carribean island.

I'm such a pessimist. I'm glad lots of you guys aren't. :)

she actually has three children last I heard ... lived in France for awhile too (and yes, has been back to Canada as well :pukes:)

I noticed this as well as on other CTV I think it was, I've seen news men wearing purple ties... I think on purpose... :)

I am wearing a black shirt today with a fresh cut purple carnation. When I was walking my son to Kindergarten people looked at first funny but I think with their second thought they knew why.

Well, it is hard waiting. The worst part is whatever happens to MR will still not be enough KWIM? However, at least they caught him after one, as he would have continued to do this.
I drank last night.... a lot, because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Once these horrible images enter into your mind, well, it is hell trying to get them out.
If I did not live six hours away I would be there supporting that family. Guess I just have to send them my positive energy and I hope they know they have a full nation praying for them.
Going to step out for a bit. Hopefully when I return it will be to good news.

12:48

Randy Richmond:
@James. Good point. Very ironic.
12:48

Comment From James
Seems ironic doesn't it, crown can't use contents of laptop as evidence but defense uses apparent contents on TLM's ipod as evidence? Is that not one and the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper