Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AM980_Court Jurors may find Rafferty guilty of sexual assault, rather than sexual assault causing bodily harm. Jurors excused to deliberate.

OK come back with guilty verdicts people! xo

AM980_Court Jurors may find Rafferty guilty of sexual assault, rather than sexual assault causing bodily harm. Jurors excused to deliberate.

..now Jury deliberating...OMg...Please have a verdict!

I think they are gonna get him in the sexual assault charge.

We just drive past woodstock on the 401 and I got quite teary eyed.

Please speak simple Heeney or you'll be back with the same question in an hour: In other words do you believe she was raped or not?

Exactly! He should add "Do you think Rafferty raped her?"

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court

Jurors may find Rafferty guilty of sexual assault, rather than sexual assault causing bodily harm. Jurors excused to deliberate.

There !! IMO That seems to be what they were having difficulty with ... the actual bodily harm part.

LindaNguyenPN The judge has explained that they have the option of convicting on sexual assault, instead of sex assault causing bodily harm #toristafford

What a strange dance. Everyone has to ask and answer questions without saying what they've really thinking.

Maybe if they could just speak pig Latin or use Morse code...

Judge says, depending what they answer to this question, they could find #Rafferty guilty of just sexual assault, a lesser charge

Judge answered question: sex assault cause bodily harm means, use of force in sexual circumstances that hurts the victim

The judge has explained that they have the option of convicting on sexual assault, instead of sex assault causing bodily harm

@AM980_Court Jurors may find Rafferty guilty of sexual assault, rather than sexual assault causing bodily harm. Jurors excused to deliberate.

OK come back with guilty verdicts people! xo

That's not good, imo. If they come back with sexual assault and no bodily harm that means they think he didn't murder her.

I think they're going with manslaughter :(

Man alive! I need to shut him up lol this verdict better not be read before I get back!! Lol

BREAKING Judge will allow #Rafferty jury to go past 9 tonight if they ask

Judge says, depending what they answer to this question, they could find #Rafferty guilty of just sexual assault, a lesser charge

Judge answered question: sex assault cause bodily harm means, use of force in sexual circumstances that hurts the victim

:( *sigh*

I dont think they will go with sexual assault. I think if they are considering he sexually assaulted her, then they know the result ended up in Tori being hurt. I have a strong feeling majority of them are all on the right page, just one or two who need the clarification..

After the guilty plea (think positive) there are victim impact statements. I think my statement would make reference to "after I found out about all the child *advertiser censored* stuff on your computer, and the sex choking, and the references to your g/f's children...", just to make the jury aware while they're still in the courtroom.

I feel the need to know their reactions when they find out, and I think that's the only way.

That's not good, imo. If they come back with sexual assault and no bodily harm that means they think he didn't murder her.

I think they're going with manslaughter :(

I disagree nt ... they know she was murdered which is obviously bodily harm, but not necessarily as a direct result of the sexual assault.

Someone posted Jury can go passed 9 if they want to.

Is that a good sign or are we desperate?

For some reason, I think the sex assault would be the last thing they would debate. The kidnapping and murder are tied together.

Doesn't look like there's going to be any verdict tonight. :(

I don't think they will either and I'm getting very worried now. They should've convicted 6 hours ago.

Not looking good. I'm depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member